Reviews for Lucky
Lily13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
that was just super extremely cute! )
Max chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I love Sam and Quinn.
I love this fic.
Thanks a lot for writing this!
So sweet!
floatingmagic chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was the best thing ever.

You are a very talented writer and you captured a lot of the "missing stuff" from Glee.. aka the vulgarity that primetime television censors hahah ;)

Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Chord Overstreet has the biggest lips ever! I loved this. Nice job.
quams chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This was beautiful. I dont remember reading it before but if i have and i already reviewed, then consider me having a short term memory loss. Your stories make me want fabrevans to be back together so badly that it makes me pray every night that RIB realizes that sam and quinn belong together and they should probably stop making ships that dont even make sense. Keep writing!
FabrevansFTW chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Aww... sweet! :) Thanks for sharing this! :)
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is so precious! I love Sam when they don't do that they they do where they ignore characterization for someone else's silly plot or when they can't think of something better. And I think Quinn just needs a nice guy, and that's what Sam is. Only he's not like Finn, who never defends his girlfriends like he should. So yes, Fabrevans. I like them now in your fics.
ghettos chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
that was just beautiful flasdfghjkl; thanks for writing this, it's really gorgeous and in-character and all-around adorbs (:

x
Drew
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow! This was seriously great! Loved Sam and Quinn here!
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow! Seriously this was great. I loved how you wrote Sam and Quinn here together. I always thought they were perfect for each other.
overstreets chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awwwwh! /brb just dying. :')
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
You need to write more for this couple lol. Sam is amazing and Sam and Quinn are perfect for each other. Thanks for this, i liked it a lot. :)
ilovequinn11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Puck is a douche and Sam is a sweetheart. I'm in love with Sam too! He's so ab-olicious! Who in there right would cheat on FINN when they had SAM? Quinn's an idiot, but she's still my favorite character. ;)
VoteFabray4PromQueen chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
awww. So cute!
Sofie G chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was a really good story. Like seriously, it was one of the best fabrevans stories I have ever read :)