Reviews for Breaking Inside
m.d.jehandradegmail.com chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
you should really conyinue this fanfiction!
I really like it so far!
:D
123a456e chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Why did you never update this? This had the makings of a very good story
rmpcmfan chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I have just discovered this story and really enjoyed i tso far. I realize it has been a while since you last updated but if possible please continue the story, thanks,
Shannon chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Hi. I know it's been a while since you updated this story, but I'm really enjoying it, and I hope you continue it soon.
Shannon chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Please! Please! Please! Update soon!
ellesbelles2009 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
update soon :-)
purpleishpanda chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
ooo hurry up with the next chapter! i love this story.
Chrissiemusa chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
It's good that Emily told someone and that Hotch was understanding, then again, I can't think of anyone who wouldn't be understanding about an appointment for something like a lump. Good chapter, I love the detail and the talk between Derek and Emily. Look forward to more :)
silviafan1986 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Please update soon! I want to know what happens!
ShannonandStella chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
this is a really story I have only just caught up but I am automatically loving it :)

cant wait for the next chapter
StrangerThanYouDreamtIt chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
I'm going to review chapters five and six in one, since some of the things I have to say relate to both, and too the previous four chapters, come to think of it.

Firstly though, I'm not sure if it was meant to, but Reid wandering in to drop off his limited edition Superman lunchbox (even though Batman is way cooler) made me giggle. :)

So, I have to tell you that I love the detail you use. It's those details that almost all people naturally overlook as unnecessary, that actually make a story more interesting. You don't overlook them, you recognise their importance, and it's because of that that you not only create a more realistic story, but one that is unique. Your ability to notice significance where others wouldn't, is something you should keep hold of.

I know that you're drawing from real experiences, but even when doing that, it's still very easy to write it in a way that ends up being unrealistic. You, however, seem completely able to not lose sight of that. The conversations between Emily and JJ in particular, are written in a way that they would actually occur. With misunderstandings and other such things that make clear communication an impossibility in that situation. Not everything, especially when there's feelings involved, has a solution that can be found over night. It takes time.

And Emily's call to the doctor for example; that wouldn't be an easy/nothing call to make. It's essentially admitting, to herself also, that there is something wrong, and you portrayed the thoughts and feelings she would experience in taking that first step wonderfully.

I know I've already told you this, but I love seeing things through your eyes. Your attention to the most minute, and seemingly insignificant of details, that in the grand scheme of things are often forgotten; makes for an interesting ride. Keep up the good work. :)
Willow008 chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
I'm liking this story. Thanks for sharing
kelseyshea chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
As always I enjoyed reading this. pretty awesome if you ask me. Can't wait for more. :)
tansikat chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
itsa been awhile thanks for the update. I hope she tells JJ for support after she come from the doctor.
nomim chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
I really like this fic and I look forward to more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »