Reviews for It's the Great Pumpkin, Cal Lightman
neweldi chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
I love Emily and Gillian interaction. Thanks, I enjoy it.
Harmony Goldstar chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Love this story!
fanOman2010 chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
love you soo much natalie..:-D
ScullyBones chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Can you write for the show please :D Just moved up to the top of my list for favorites and I have been reading fanfiction for over 13 years :D LOVED IT!
phantomforever42 chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
Aaaand that is precisely why we all ship Callian. That, as yet, unacknowledged chemistry between them... Unacknowledged on the show I mean! Great job writing! :-) Off to read all your other fics now. Bye!
phantomforever42 chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
"Cashew characters"? *facepalms* CAAAAAAL! LOL I loved it!
WillySpooky chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
Aww a really beautiful story. I loved to read it. Finally Cal and Gillian are together. Great Work
otlakerat chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
I FINALLY got in to ff! OMG. I did NOT want this story to end. It was PERFECT, from start to finish. Excellent job. i loved the kiss...HOTT HOTT. I'm so impressed with your writing! thank you so much for posting this. I can't wait to read another HOLIDAY story. hee hee hee. Seriously... I will never be able to watch It's the great pumpkin, charlie brown again without thinking of cal and gillian! :)
otlakerat chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
Oh...MOVIE time. :) I can't wait. Poor Gillian. Cal and his remarks. But when he's sweet...oooh, they're so sweet! :) This story ROCKS.
otlakerat chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
I don't want any of these chapters to end! :) i want a flour fight with CAL! and to carve pumpkins, i could teach him a thing or two about carving! LOL Love the interaction between Cal/Gillian and Emily. Sooooo sweet.
otlakerat chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
oh the BANTER and TENSION! I love it. and Cashew Characters! OMG...could totally see Cal saying that! this gets better and better. Such an excellent story.. :) Can't wait for more!
otlakerat chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
A NINJA. NINJA FOSTER! OMG. hilarious. Barry Manilow. This is great. Did I already mention that? I cannot believe i let myself get so backed up on stories and reviews. ACK. This is such a great story! :)
otlakerat chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
I am loving this. WHAT costume is Gill going to wear. Cal.. the weasel! Yes, he and Em always dress up ... tradition! mwahahaha. this is so excellent! thank you so much for writing!
otlakerat chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Oh, i'm loving this story! so cute! I can totally hear the banter going on between Cal and Gill. I can't wait to find out what movie she's going to make him watch! :) Thanks! This story is sooooo good!
otlakerat chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Ok, i'm far behind on reviewing. I didn't review chapter one. This story is AMAZING! I love it. It's so so well written! You made the characters so believable. and it's PERFECT i can't wait to read the rest! OMG. WHY weren't you on my list before! ACK. thankfully I have found you! XOXOX ! LOVING it, just in case i forgot to mention that! :) Thanks so much!