Reviews for Who you are shines through
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 25 . 1/5
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bill, quit torturing the poor girl. And would you please tell your Mum and sister to get over themselves and show a little compassion, for Pete's sake!

please update, you beautiful blundering banana. this is gold.
gymgurl chapter 25 . 1/2
I really love your story! There aren’t too many telling Bill and Fleur’s story! I hope that you’ll update soon!
Tayler494 chapter 25 . 11/10/2017
Hi bug fan of your work, i was just wondering what happened to your dark angels series before i sleep coz i just loved those stories and i was hoping there is a way for me to read them
AnnoyinglyFussy chapter 14 . 10/25/2017
The Italian in me is screaming that... well, that's not the way you cook pasta. You don't add oil to the water, you just add some salt after it's started boiling. But, uhm, whatever floats Bill's boat, I guess.
xMessrRhiax chapter 25 . 7/9/2017
I recently reread this story because I love it so much and then a few weeks later you update It! I'm so happy!
Enjoyed the new chapter so much, please carry on! :)
KiraStorm chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
keep it going
AvidReader2236 chapter 25 . 6/23/2017
So glad to see you're writing again!
damn chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
damn i somehow ended up here again. i love this story so much.
Maya-nii chapter 24 . 11/19/2016
Ohhh I was so hoping this would be complete. I can't stand cliffhangers! Haha. But this is a brilliant story. I just got done with Bad Mum's Bill/Fleur story and I've been craving for more.

I enjoy the in-depth characterizations here. Fleur's insecurity was written very well and fit her personality well; Bill's was also on point. I imagine, as the eldest, he does feel a lot of burden of responsibilities. I hope you'll be able to continue this story soon or even years from now because the HP world needs more amazing written works for canon couples like Bill/Fleur.
rzmrfst chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
IS IT WEIRD THAT I'M STILL WAITING LOL it's been years and i've been following this story for ages omg. This will still be one of my most favorite stories ever, though. Very well written, their relationship never really felt forced, and its written the way it gives the reader enough space for imagination. Kudos! I love you, Safekeeping. You're like one of the best writers in my list. Even though this story will never probably finish :'(
First Movement chapter 24 . 7/4/2015
Noooooooo! Uuugh, just when she join the Order. Anyway, really sad that this story is go unfinished, and hope someday you'll be back to this story and finish it. Really, really good job though, nice work!
First Movement chapter 22 . 7/3/2015
Whoaaa, this story is so well written! The gap filling of their relationship, and what happen in between, how the things that happened arround them have effect on their decision and way of thinking... A
Gabs chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
That was such a wonderful ride! I stayed up well past what I should've, but boy I don't regret a minute of it. Tomorrow I will be half-zombie but full on happy fangirl because of you :)
AvidReader2236 chapter 24 . 9/5/2014
An ending marking the beginning. An excellent idea!
AvidReader2236 chapter 23 . 9/5/2014
The thing I loved most about this chapter was the details about Bill's time in Egypt.