Reviews for Little Green and Easybella
anytito chapter 38 . 7/13
Te quiero felicitar. Esta historia me tiene cautiva. Leí los 39 capítulos en 2 días. Ese Edward es encantador. Y la historia tiene una narrativa magnífica. De corazón espero q te encuentres muy bien y deseando leer los capítulos q faltan. Sólo como un favor podría Bella ya usar la píldora eso de los condones ya no. Y verlos casados sería muy tierno. Y q bueno q aquí Tanya no sea mala. Y las cartas sería bueno echar un vistazo
Gracias por compartir tu historia
anytito chapter 39 . 7/12
Porfa, termina la historia está increíble. Espero q vuelvas y q estés bien.
FlatRob chapter 1 . 6/22
I love this story!
Are you going to finish it?
PLEASE!
aniseed flower chapter 39 . 1/11
You said 50 chapters... only 11-ish to go! You also said you were back and rearing to go after your hiatus.. but you arent, so i truly hope you are ok? Its been a few years, so im not holding out much hope that this will be finished. But I am if anything, an optimist! So i shall put this gorgeous story in alert and leave you with encouraging words! Thank you so much for writing this, and sharing it with us. I love little green so much. And easybella. I spose i need to include her... lol. And the indignant lee loo. My daughter has just been diagnosed as moderate on the autism spectrum. For some reason thats the only diagnosis now. They dont say if its aspergers etc. (we all swear its a high functioning aspergers.) and with her diagnosis at 11 came mine at 32. Lmao. Was great to know our oddities had a reason instead of just... weirdness. Weirdness is celebrated in our house, but not in society. So yea.. lol. Anyway. We arent like little green really, but its great finding these beautiful stories about autism. If you havent already you should read because of a boy by cutestkidsmom. She has a blog with it. Dont think its on here. Sad. She never wrote the sequel she said she would either. But the first story is gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS and complete. Anyway. Again. Hope you are ok, and thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I hope you continue it. :) and happy new year!
Kilataia chapter 39 . 7/24/2017
Love, Love The story! How you portray them is just beautiful :). Please don't give up on the story!
ninny 1 chapter 39 . 1/15/2017
Great story love this Edward hope you are well and eventually continue their story
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 39 . 1/2/2017
I love absolutely love this story! Can't wait to read more, hope it's finished one day soon.
starnosy chapter 39 . 12/25/2016
Well this is the moment when you thought the story has 39 FINISHED chapter but realized it's a damn WIP. I am mad at myself for not realizing that. Just read over 140k for nothing. I don't do WIP's.
cheshire15 chapter 39 . 12/3/2016
I love this story
Beck79 chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
I know this story hasn't updated for over a year but it's still one of my favourites and one I like to reread. I've read a hell of a lot of twilight FanFiction and this really is one of the best ones and I really hope that one day it will be updated and completed. Love it!
harkie5 chapter 39 . 11/2/2016
Super cute! Thanks for sharing!
twibrarian88 chapter 39 . 10/26/2016
I was SO glad to see an update on Little Green, even if it did take me awhile to find the time to read it. LG, Easybella and Lee-Loo are so adorable together!

I'm sorry that your health issues continue, and I hope you find some relief or improvement soon. Thanks for sharing your time and talent.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Wow... I am conflicted. I feel the love and connection but... If he was 20 or 21 and she was 7 years older I would probably feel more comfortable. Definitely going to keep reading. I'm not turned off by the age but just wary of the response from family, especially Esme. At 18 and having autism people will probably think of Edward as still a child, mostly due to him not being able to express himself very well. Can't wait to see what happens.
amydieg chapter 39 . 9/14/2016
what? and...?
THE-Twlight-fan chapter 39 . 9/13/2016
Loved the chapter. Glad you didn't give up on the story. Hope that the next chapter won't take as long to write.
5,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »