Reviews for Little Green and Easybella
Kilataia chapter 39 . 7/24
Love, Love The story! How you portray them is just beautiful :). Please don't give up on the story!
ninny 1 chapter 39 . 1/15
Great story love this Edward hope you are well and eventually continue their story
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 39 . 1/2
I love absolutely love this story! Can't wait to read more, hope it's finished one day soon.
starnosy chapter 39 . 12/25/2016
Well this is the moment when you thought the story has 39 FINISHED chapter but realized it's a damn WIP. I am mad at myself for not realizing that. Just read over 140k for nothing. I don't do WIP's.
cheshire15 chapter 39 . 12/3/2016
I love this story
Beck79 chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
I know this story hasn't updated for over a year but it's still one of my favourites and one I like to reread. I've read a hell of a lot of twilight FanFiction and this really is one of the best ones and I really hope that one day it will be updated and completed. Love it!
harkie5 chapter 39 . 11/2/2016
Super cute! Thanks for sharing!
twibrarian88 chapter 39 . 10/26/2016
I was SO glad to see an update on Little Green, even if it did take me awhile to find the time to read it. LG, Easybella and Lee-Loo are so adorable together!

I'm sorry that your health issues continue, and I hope you find some relief or improvement soon. Thanks for sharing your time and talent.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Wow... I am conflicted. I feel the love and connection but... If he was 20 or 21 and she was 7 years older I would probably feel more comfortable. Definitely going to keep reading. I'm not turned off by the age but just wary of the response from family, especially Esme. At 18 and having autism people will probably think of Edward as still a child, mostly due to him not being able to express himself very well. Can't wait to see what happens.
amydieg chapter 39 . 9/14/2016
what? and...?
THE-Twlight-fan chapter 39 . 9/13/2016
Loved the chapter. Glad you didn't give up on the story. Hope that the next chapter won't take as long to write.
Karen chapter 39 . 9/9/2016
Betti,

I just wanted to say that I love your story, it's one of my fav fanfics & this is my 2nd time reading it. I used to work with autistic kids & Little Green slays me, l love him. I hope the length of time since your last post doesn't mean that your sickness has gotten worse, just that life has been busy. Wish you all the best. -Karen
mrsckugs chapter 39 . 9/7/2016
Miss you.
Kirbs85 chapter 39 . 7/14/2016
Love this story! Cant wait for more :D
Guest chapter 39 . 7/11/2016
Are you going to write anymore of this? I love this story!
5,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »