Reviews for Little Green and Easybella
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
Oh, Betty! I'm glad to see you're writing again,
but I am sorry to hear you are not feeling any
better.
This chapter was worth the wait. As are you.
*huggles*
cctwilight chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
Thanks for the update. So sorry things are not going well for you. You are a talented writer.
reiningjenny chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
Welcome back! I'm so happy! Really goodnight comeback. Can't wait for the next chapter.
acw1 chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
Still great, thanks
ElleOnEarth chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
Well welcome back, Betti! I couldn't click the link to this chapter fast enough, I tell you! I have to say my favorite part was everything that happened between the first word and the last. And while I'm thrilled to get another hit of the fic-crack that is LGaEB; I'm so sorry to learn of your recent health challenges. I do hope this time is but a temporary torrent that yields to more peaceful waters soon.
ElaineUK chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
I am so, so happy you have written this lovely chapter. I have missed them so much. Thank you. I hope you can get your health stabilised too. Thanks again.
CSG chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
OMG! Betti, I've never been so happy to see an update in my inbox in my fanfic reading life. Never give up hope. It's wonderful authors like you that gave me the inspiration to try my own hand at writing. I've been writing under a different account since Jan. I have & always will be so thankful for wonderful stories like this one.. that means wonderfully amazing authors like you. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart Ms. Betti. I know health issues, I have several myself. I wish you well my dear & will send a pray up for you. You still have it. Loved the chapter.
Mechcat chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
Whenever you are able to post, I will be thrilled to see a new chapter! Adding in naked Little Green AND a cat? That's the icing. AND then some lemon ice cream? What else could one possibly want?

Hope things improve for you all around. You've definitely improved my day by posting! I'd guess there are many people who are nearly as happy to see a post of Little Green as Bella was to see him.

Thanks so much for sharing your hard work with us:)
Guest chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
Delighted you're back! Such a lovely surprise in my inbox this morning, can't wait for more! X
Welcome back.
No worries, two weeks, two months or two years - this story is worth the wait. ;)
I'm glad you are back and I'm sure there are lots of people out there thinking the same.
mommymac0508 chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
Welcome back and I loved it Edward is just too adorable I still want him for my very own update soon
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
Oh my goodness it's soooo wonderful to see you're writing again! A thousand times wonderful. This new update has left me with butterflies in my belly for the next one. Absolutely loved it Betti ! Thank you.️️️
fanfictionalcolic chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
So happy you are back
Guest chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
welcome back. sweet chapter. Thank you, I missed Little Green and his Bella but I always hoped they would be back soon. I will be here waiting for the next chapter.
winterhorses chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
I love this story, and I'm SO glad you decided to pick it up again. Thank you for sharing your incredible words with us.

I'm sorry to hear that RL isn't being kind. I'll keep you in my thoughts!

Rachel xxoo