Reviews for Little Green and Easybella
mimi53 chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
Still here and still loving these two! Thanks for the chapter!
roxymar chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
Yay! update! i missed these two!

he bought her a kitty! that was such a great idea and i would imagine carlisile is on cloud nine being able to hold a long conversation with his son for the frist time...esme would be proud.
love bella and her spunky conversations with tanya (who reminds me of my bff)

-roxy
LSTMoonshine chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
still love the story since the beginning
elenalena chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
What an amazing chapter! Made me cry, laugh and feel all warm & happy in the end! Loooooove them both 'cause they always have so much unselfish love for each other! LG is so adorable Tanya' s awesome as always, her too!
rdmickey1989 chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
Still here Betty. So sweet he seems to always think of her.
blueeyes11354 chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
Wonder how well the separation will go...
amelia chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
that was perfect! carlisle really makes such a big difference in edward's world. i love their relationship.
divyvicki chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
It was so great to get an update on this fantastic story. Just love Little Green!
win63 chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
Great chapter but kind of sad as well. Looking forward to next time.
ecullensgurl chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
I'm still here *waves* and once again Little Green made the butterflies take flight in my belly and my legs turn to jello. I know Little Green means the world to Bella, but I think this absence is going to make her realize just how much he really does belong in her life. Loved the chap and please update soon :)
Cullen1910 chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
Wonderful chapter. I was so happy to see it. Wow Little Green is really being responsible. Waiting to see how this practice period is going to be on them both.
blb1000 chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
I love LG even more since he adopted a deaf cat from the shelter. I have one of those. You never want to lose a deaf cat cuz you cannot call them back. I got lucky and mine only wandered to the neighbors yard.
Pyejammies chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
Oh, Little Green you are such a sweetie.
Credoroza chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
I've missed you and Little Green so much! I was so excited to see this update as always, it was wonderful.
I am truly amazed how you bring out the particular nuances of Edward and it just touches my heart.
You truly have a gift.
BellaTesoro chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
Poor Bella not understanding that Edward "is leaving her for her own good" like in New Moon as you said. But I doubt LG could ever be like THAT Edward and think it would be as if he never existed. Our LG loves so big that
he thinks ahead enough to bring her some comfort while he's away focused on work. The cat is perfect in her
disabled way. I think it's fitting that LG would be so distraught over the feelings he got while in the animal shelter. I'm sure it brought back some feelings of his abandonment issues too. Lucky he has a Carlisle in his life to help him out of his panic attack.
I've missed LG, so please don't keep him from us for this long again unless you have a pet for us to love while
he/you are away. j/s