Reviews for Little Green and Easybella
Melany333 chapter 39 . 10/20/2015
LOVE IT
CAngell chapter 39 . 10/20/2015
Love, love, love this story! These two are perfect!
roxanne34145 chapter 39 . 10/20/2015
Glad to see you back with Little Green!
AllTheWayIntoTwilight chapter 39 . 10/19/2015
Oh my Little Green and EasyBella, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

Akk! There's too many to list!
Please update again soon, we'll all be waiting with baited breath...
SandytheSandstorm chapter 39 . 10/19/2015
Little Green. Missed him so much. In all his naked glory and distractions..until he'd changed his mind. Him talking to the cat too cute.
Its been a while. Sorry to hear your health is not the best. How is your hubby? Your nee grandbaby?

Be well soon
Lovely
sakari-x chapter 39 . 10/19/2015
I almost squealed out loud at work when I saw this story listed in my alerts. Hadn't given up, was still hoping for more Little Green. And now I have him. Thank you so much for continuing in spite of everything. I will check out your fund page and see what I can go. Again, welcome back and thanks for sharing!
Maggie J Masen chapter 39 . 10/19/2015
Dear God I have missed these two!
Sunshine1220 chapter 39 . 10/19/2015
Absolutely in love with Little Green! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 39 . 10/19/2015
It's great you're back. Wecome, welcome.
This is one of my favorites Edward's and I'm glad - no, over the moon happy that you'll continue this story. Thank you so much for the time you put into this.
xoxo
terriberry chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
Glad you're back. It was great!
AustenDevotee chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
So, So happy to have this story back again. It's one of my favorites. These two are so honest with each other. They are each others safe place and they push each other in wonderful ways. I confess I want a peek of Edward, when Esme comes over. All of your characters in this story are wonderful. From the Cullens to Jasper, to Tanya and I have a special place for Aro. You breath air into these characters. Thanks for another great chapter.
jennayg123 chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
So so glad this story is back! Absolutely loved this chapter!
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
Yayyyyy! So glad you came back! Great chapter.
Pyejammies chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
So good to see you back in the saddle, Betty. I loved Little Green's interaction with the cat. Naughty feline getting in the way of hot sex.
Mary Alice 7 chapter 39 . 10/18/2015
What a pleasant surprise! Welcome back! Great chapter, worth the wait!
5,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »