Reviews for Little Green and Easybella
Celeste chapter 39 . 11/11/2015
Welcome back! It's great to see the new chapter:) it's perfect.
Debs0608 chapter 39 . 11/11/2015
Wow. I just found your story again after putting it on my reading list over a year ago. Perfect timing. I'm so glad you came back to writing this story. You can feel your love for these characters in your writing. I hope writing again brings you as must joy as reading the story does for me. Thank you.
bonadea777 chapter 39 . 11/5/2015
What a treat after a shitty day! I didn't expect too see the continuation of one of my fav fic when I logged into my account. Great chapter!Love the lemons :) but it would be good even without them. I like the cat, it is like Little Green - awkward and deaf to the outside world but in tune with Bella.

I don't know what kind of health challenges you are dealing with but I wish yoo feel better to fullfil your artistic wishes.

By the way,I was suprised how little it would cost to record a whole album. Maybe a fandom could organize a fundraiser fundraiser? don't know how it works.

I also like your other fic and song - Your True Colors , I hope you will have time and strength to finish it. It's almost done. It's my all time favorite. You should publish it. Alice is just something else so colorful. I wish I had talent I would fic her :).

Wish health to you and your hubs. Thanks again for sharing your talent with us.
rdmickey1989 chapter 39 . 11/5/2015
I was just about to be as cranky as a woman to get, when this posted while I was on holiday and I couldn't read it. At first it was twitchy, antsy, needy. Then it became cranky, bitchy, woman on a mission.

No way could I wait another day.

Sigh...Little Green, I have missed you, but after 5 years of being vested, was I ever going to turn away. Go Get em, Betti.
Tdot TwiFic chapter 39 . 11/5/2015
Yup, that was a big one, bigger. Missed you so much too. I have been on my own hiatus from reading for research and study in a new field of work and lifestyle. Figuring it out and along the way I forgot to take care of my heart and soul, or at least some other aspects of my heart and soul. I really miss my fix life. I hope I can figure out a way to have it all without sacrificing some of one for the other. Balancing the life of an adult, who would have thought it would be so difficult yet in the history of human kind, life has never been so "easy".
I am so very glad that you starting writing and recording again. Even if other circumstances are not where you want them to be, you continued. I too am getting tired of waiting. We all have our own versions of wake up calls. Know that even though I am all the way on the other side of the planet, I think of you often. You were one of my first FF friends who replied to my review, and that, is something I very much cherish, for my own sympathetic needing ways. I crave and am addicted to people feeling sympathy and sometimes empathy for me that I embellish to make others feel for me. I often didn't need to demand that emotion here, I was just allowed and permitted without requesting permission. That is rare. You are rare. Thank you for being Betti.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/3/2015
I love this story of yours. Such sweet lovers. Excited for more. :) Take care.

-Rebekah
Alice1294 chapter 39 . 11/3/2015
Thank you for sharing Little green and easybella:)
Guest chapter 39 . 10/27/2015
BETTIIIIIIIIIIIII!

You know my love for LG. You totally lived up to my expectations (doesn't that make your life complete? Lol) I was so charmed by Bella and how much she loves LG and then of course, OF COURSE, I'd be a fool not to mention how perfect and beautiful edward's description of the new ending he wanted.

Love love loved it as always. Patiently waiting for more.

Mooshy love! - shell
GorGirl chapter 39 . 10/27/2015
Always worth the wait! I bet his concert will be magnificent!
witchykitty1313 chapter 39 . 10/26/2015
Thanks for the update! Miised this fic!
ecullensgurl chapter 39 . 10/26/2015
What a great chap. I just love these two too much to give up, so I'm here until the end :)
Lmx3108 chapter 39 . 10/26/2015
I am so glad to see you still working on this story. It touches your heart from the get-go and never stops. Thank you for continuing!
JulieToo chapter 39 . 10/25/2015
So glad to read more of Little Green and Easy Bella. I am completely grateful you could write some more. I am a patient reader.

The entire chapter was a total delight. The "New Moon" disappearance and the appearance of Lee Loo, the naked conversation and the romp in bed. Yow.

I am sad for your continued health problems. I hope the creative process for writing and music gives you peace and hope and perhaps a miracle too.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/25/2015
O!M!G! You're back.
I couldn't believe my eyes, I'm so damn happy.
kayla711 chapter 39 . 10/24/2015
Glad you're back. Missed these silly kids :)
5,714 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »