Reviews for Little Green and Easybella
bornonhalloween chapter 25 . 4/3
HAHAHA NO SPILLAGE! That's kind of perfect!
Wow, that was a truly horrifying story from poor LG's past. Do we want him to remember that? :( Poor kid. But beautifully, poignantly drawn, especially how the past bleeds into the present, even without his knowledge. Gorgeous writing and beautiful BJ scene. YAY!
bornonhalloween chapter 24 . 4/3
awww trust. I understand how he feels he's failed her by allowing himself (in some sense of the word) to "forget" her (again). Ouch. Well trusting her is a fantastic start to forgiving himself I think! YAY!
xoxo
bornonhalloween chapter 23 . 4/3
Hot Dogus interruptus? BAHAHAHA! Oh man, there was a lot of juicy goodness here, and I have no idea what has him so upset. Maybe he can't imagine that he could taste as good to her as she does to him? I loved their talk about dating. I love how he thinks but WOW, what a challenge!
bornonhalloween chapter 22 . 4/2
Well that was one hell of a description of music! Holy smokes! Is that what it's like for you? Very moving. I loved the scene in the store and the very, very wise shop owner. Way to go, Aro!

I love this little "development" of the story and what it causes Bella to learn about Edward but mostly about herself and her assumptions. I love that he's not upset but I feel like she's going to beat herself up over that for a while.
Sigh...
bornonhalloween chapter 21 . 4/2
Excellent. I love how you used Edward to show Tanya's depth there. That was a wonderful interchange. It's great to see how the lovebirds play off each other when there are other people in the scene. Loved it!
bornonhalloween chapter 20 . 4/2
Aww, of COURSE he doesn't care to look at Tanya's rack, and HOW ADORABLE he's picked her up at work for lunch~
Also, I kind of love that he doesn't feel the need to kiss her there and prefers to hold her hand.
Love the frank discussion and the unpolitically correct, who probably asked out loud what most people in RL would be wondering. I love that you're not scared of any of this. It's AWESOME!
bornonhalloween chapter 19 . 4/2
What a sweet shower scene. He is such an appreciative little fella! LOVE it.
xo
PS- I was really worried about him trying to drive in his "altered state" of extreme love. Glad that didn't have a tragic ending!
bornonhalloween chapter 18 . 3/31
Well she nearly killed that boy, didn't she! It was a beautiful, natural scene. And brilliant in the way you used language and communication as a metaphor, completely flipping his normal difficulty bringing forth his thoughts and turning him into the "champagne glass" bubbly and overflowing, while she couldn't get out three "simple" words. And another gorgeous symbol, his active decision whether to let go of her hand (present) or set down the box (past) for the second it took to take those items from Carlisle.

As a parent of a child who required some difficult parenting decisions, I find it remarkable that Carlisle wouldn't have known what Esme was doing. The pain Esme took upon herself, holding all this back from him and making this monumental decision on her own, and dealing with the fallout and the lies all this time...I cannot even imagine it.

I love that visual of him giving her something of his to wear, and especially the shirt she gave him. I also loved that beautiful imagery of him reaching his arms around behind him, around her, and leaning back. Sigh...
xoxoo
bornonhalloween chapter 17 . 3/31
Wow! Either or any of these "little" blurbs would've been enough, and together, they're KAPOWIE! The way he processes what he needs to do, to pretend, is heartbreaking. And that wild, out of control moment when he thought Bella was there...like an oasis...but wow. Lucky that didn't end worse for everyone. And now, the backfill into the present, the idea that he knows he was missed and loved, and for her to know he never stopped loving her, never hated her, but all the pain of knowing for sure that he thought she'd abandoned him. These two are really something! XOXO
bornonhalloween chapter 16 . 3/30
I just wanted to let you know I have survived the evil evil evil of chapter 16. And my heart is in a million bajillion pieces. UGH! That poor boy! And Bella keeps trying. Oh man oh man. How horrible.
xxoo
bornonhalloween chapter 15 . 3/30
Apparently, the more you get, the more you want. Heeheehee. Poor bastards.
That was super powerful! Poor Esme, and did Carlisle have to keep that awful secret too? How horrible it must have been for all four of them. Wow. But I get it...as a mom. but blech.

And hella good idea there with that chair! *wink*
bornonhalloween chapter 14 . 3/30
Oh my gawd. That moment between Carlisle and Edward was so, so lovely. I keep thinking how lucky Edward was to end up with this amazing couple as foster parents or adoptive parents or whatever they have been to him. The generosity of spirit it must take for Carlisle to have endured being the "less-desired" parent or at a minimum, the less accessible for Edward. That was a truly beautiful moment of redemption for both of them. Sitting here crying while I read...and I haven't reached the dreaded "flatline" chapter yet... YIKES.
bornonhalloween chapter 13 . 3/30
"You're in my goddamn soul." Oh LORD!
I am really loving Carlisle. He's an adorable dad here.
Curious how Esme is going to respond to everything. Poor lady, had expected quite a different homecoming after so many years...
Love the writing. It's so unpredictable and original!
bornonhalloween chapter 12 . 3/30
Aww, I love her tee-shirt gift! SO CUTE! My second grade teacher called me a chatterbox but it wasn't a compliment...got me in a lot of trouble! I feel bad E is having such a hard time with their current-day separation. He has to learn to trust she'll be back as much as everything else about her... *fingers crossed, breath held*
bornonhalloween chapter 11 . 3/30
That was really lovely. Just him moving inside of her without a "goal" of release. Beautifully connected, beautifully rendered. Sigh...
5,788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »