Reviews for Little Green and Easybella
my1edward chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I'm so surprised and happy to see another chapter! Yes, I loved sharkjumper's summary of the last one! This one is very revealing about Edward's social deficits-he thinks Esme will now have nothing to worry about because he's told her they made love-he's happy, so everyone's happy. Esme's worrying has just quadrupled! And he thinks Bella is concerned about the sheets, when rather she's humiliated that Esme knows how the sheets got dirty. Poor Bella! It's clear that Edward loves and has always loved Bella, he never wants to let her go. I just wonder what Bella feels for Edward in return. Obviously, he's very intelligent, but he has such difficulty expressing himself I wonder how he'll fully communicate with her-and as a result she may not be able to fully understand his feelings and his thoughts. I'm hoping they'll be happy and this won't be angsty!
SandytheSandstorm chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I was reviewing while I read. Let me come back and just say though I love the short chapters. I have been reading so many long ones...I am trying to be a productive mother and wife and reading and reviewing could take an hour a shot. It also helps that we get updates more often to make up for having to wake a week..love yah Bunny.

Loved the chapter, loved EPOV. Loved being inside his head - you wrote him well again, but I could just feel through all the confusion his joy among other things he was surely feeling..." I'm burning, and I can't hold it in. My hand merely twitches and I spill myself on Bella's sheet."

"I try real hard to not let my mental Bellascope get the upper hand again. This is just not the time." - He is 18 right?

"It's Esme's were-the-other-kids-nice-to-you face. It's the face that says, 'I'm worried about you', 'I'm ready to kick someone's ass if necessary' or 'You skipped your dose of Zoloft again, did you?" Loved that he so read her. I wonder how Esme wasn't angry and didn't hit the roof. At this point she knows nothing. For all she knows Bella took advantage of her son, I know I would. Oh I know. I know. Autistic Children or Adults do not like being touched and for anyone to have been able to touch him and in such an intimate way must have not taken advantage of him, but then again they had know each other and he remembered her...Esme saw that so we are back to Esme being too cool for me cause with him feeling comfortable around her she could have taken advantage of that. Hmmm "Esme reaches out to rub her shoulder." Please explain that. Maybe while E is gone they are going to have a quick chat

"We made love." See? I'm fine, no worries..." Hilarious so funny

"It needs to go into the washer, as well as Bella's bed sheet," I thought about those sheets...she was a virgin right?

"An Easybella-induced smile" I loved that.

Loved it honey.

Sandy
edmom chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
love it
Cockerspanmom chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
So is Esme mad about the situation with Bella and Edward having sex? I am confused
sassygirl156 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
*grins* That was just priceless! Thank you for that peek into the mind of Little Green, who's not so little anymore:)

Esme, trying to be so calm and cool! And Bella-I'm sure she wants to crawl into a very deep hole right about now!

So he's 18. Thank god for that! Wouldn't want any legal complications, kwim?

My favorite part of this chapter: "and the love-making...oh the lovemaking! Bella didn't tell her about the lovemaking...of course! That's easy to fix; I just need to tell her. And I really want her to know anyway.

"We made love."

See? I'm fine, no worries..."

See, indeed! Priceless I tell ya!
nise7465 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Oh Betti,

I wanted to review chapter 2, but I had left you a comment when you had posted the first time so I couldn't.

I know you know, but it has to be said... I SO love this story!

And the ppl at the Sunshine awards are right, this is the best Edward, so sweet and vulnerable, and just GAH! I want to take him home.

I'm so glad Esme didn't flip out, yet, I somehow suspect that she planned for Bella and Edward to live in the same building on purpose.

I'm so very happy that you've decided to extend this. WHat an incredibly awesome piece of fanfiction.

Thanks again, my dear. You have made my day, two days in a row!

Hugs,

'Nise
quoideneufj chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I am really looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Write on.
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
hahha! it's sooo fun to read from edward's perspective. i think you really wrote his part perfectly. i have no experience with this, of course, but from my limited knowledge, i think you did a pretty good job. of course, i'm anxious to read from bella's perspective and see what esme said to her. i wonder whether you will go into a lot of details about what everyday life is like for these two in the future. especially in the matter of kids, if they decide to have any..
insanemum chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
God he's gorgeous Betti! And Esme seems to be taking this rather well. Poor Bella's mortification is palpable! I think she better get used to it - I think there's more where this came from.
PJ littlefoot chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Awww... bella doesn't have a shirt to help him out? Edwards great
Gwineveve301 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I find bedsheets far more interesting now
ickaren chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I love his direct approach, but I feel for his confusion. I really hope that Esme is not freaking out too much, but I am sure that she has to be concerned.
ECullen50Shades chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
One of the many, many reasons I love your Edward:

I point at the bundle of fabric tugged under my arm."It needs to go into the washer, as well as Bella's bed sheet," I explain and cast a glance at Bella. Her eyes widen, and then she hides her face in her hands. My heart sinks; she is upset, just like I feared, and I'm getting anxious. "Please don't worry, I'll take care of it upstairs; I'll be right back." Gonna fix it, Bella...

The honesty in his words is what tugs at my heart. He has no filter in situations as others would. He just speaks from the heart. Tells it like it actually is in his mind. There you go.

Perfect but yet embarrassing for Bella because she has the filter. Poor Edward thinks she is upset because of the stain but she is just mortified that he is calling out what they did again with his mother right there! OMG! I feel for both of them in this situation!

xoxoxo
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Edward is really sweet. Dealing with that lack of filter would be a bit much to deal with. I'm not one for oversharing.
DeleteThisPlease9999 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
What a pleasant surprise to get such a quick update. I'm glad he spoke to you briefly and gave you such a gem. I am smiling inside and out as well. Bringing out the dirty laundry was a real jaw-dropper. I loved it! Bella is mortified but I actually think Esme is enjoying this. She wants her son to be happy and have all of life's wonderful experiences with someone who truly appreciates how terrific he is. Who better than Bella, right? Like any caring mom though, she'll probably have a heart to heart with Bella about it.

Thanks to you and your speedy quick beta ninja.

Will definitely vote for (not so) Little Green.
5,796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 360 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 380 .. Last Next »