Reviews for Little Green and Easybella
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
hahha! it's sooo fun to read from edward's perspective. i think you really wrote his part perfectly. i have no experience with this, of course, but from my limited knowledge, i think you did a pretty good job. of course, i'm anxious to read from bella's perspective and see what esme said to her. i wonder whether you will go into a lot of details about what everyday life is like for these two in the future. especially in the matter of kids, if they decide to have any..
insanemum chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
God he's gorgeous Betti! And Esme seems to be taking this rather well. Poor Bella's mortification is palpable! I think she better get used to it - I think there's more where this came from.
PJ littlefoot chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Awww... bella doesn't have a shirt to help him out? Edwards great
Gwineveve301 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I find bedsheets far more interesting now
ickaren chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I love his direct approach, but I feel for his confusion. I really hope that Esme is not freaking out too much, but I am sure that she has to be concerned.
ECullen50Shades chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
One of the many, many reasons I love your Edward:

I point at the bundle of fabric tugged under my arm."It needs to go into the washer, as well as Bella's bed sheet," I explain and cast a glance at Bella. Her eyes widen, and then she hides her face in her hands. My heart sinks; she is upset, just like I feared, and I'm getting anxious. "Please don't worry, I'll take care of it upstairs; I'll be right back." Gonna fix it, Bella...

The honesty in his words is what tugs at my heart. He has no filter in situations as others would. He just speaks from the heart. Tells it like it actually is in his mind. There you go.

Perfect but yet embarrassing for Bella because she has the filter. Poor Edward thinks she is upset because of the stain but she is just mortified that he is calling out what they did again with his mother right there! OMG! I feel for both of them in this situation!

maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Edward is really sweet. Dealing with that lack of filter would be a bit much to deal with. I'm not one for oversharing.
DeleteThisPlease9999 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
What a pleasant surprise to get such a quick update. I'm glad he spoke to you briefly and gave you such a gem. I am smiling inside and out as well. Bringing out the dirty laundry was a real jaw-dropper. I loved it! Bella is mortified but I actually think Esme is enjoying this. She wants her son to be happy and have all of life's wonderful experiences with someone who truly appreciates how terrific he is. Who better than Bella, right? Like any caring mom though, she'll probably have a heart to heart with Bella about it.

Thanks to you and your speedy quick beta ninja.

Will definitely vote for (not so) Little Green.
kerilou chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I love Edward's pov! Can't wait for next chapter, I just can't get enough! x
ChaisMarie chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Another update so soon! You're winning my heart!

Edward's innocence is breathtaking and I am glad Esme is so understanding..another amazing chapter..I really enjoyed hearing Edward's POV

Can't wait for more!
EC4me chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I'm not sure how their relationship is going to be outside of sex, but I think they're going to be getting a lot of that in the future. Wonder what Esme is thinking about.
SBV2020 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
The alert for this chapter came through just as I was off to bed - suffice to say I had to stop and read it there and then! Awesome to have Edward's POV! I was worried about Esme's reaction but it seems that it might be ok although no doubt she and Bella will have an interesting chat! Loved Edward telling his mother that he had to wash the sheet! Made me both laugh and squirm at the same time Your Edward is wonderful. I'm off to vote for him at the sunflower awards right now! Sleep can wait! Thanks for the quick update.
pipelynn chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
This story just owns me! So glad esme is trying to comfort bella and that she gets what is going on with this sweet sweet Edward ... Love how the embarrassment seems never ending right now, too funny!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
He is just the sweetest most yummy guy out there and he love's Bella
jennayg123 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I love being inside of Edward's mind- he is so attentive to even the littlest things about Bella, even if he doesn't understand them. I'm seriously loving this story and I can't wait for the next chapter- and to see what Bella is thinking here!
5,789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 360 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 380 .. Last Next »