Reviews for Little Green and Easybella
bornonhalloween chapter 18 . 3/31/2016
Well she nearly killed that boy, didn't she! It was a beautiful, natural scene. And brilliant in the way you used language and communication as a metaphor, completely flipping his normal difficulty bringing forth his thoughts and turning him into the "champagne glass" bubbly and overflowing, while she couldn't get out three "simple" words. And another gorgeous symbol, his active decision whether to let go of her hand (present) or set down the box (past) for the second it took to take those items from Carlisle.

As a parent of a child who required some difficult parenting decisions, I find it remarkable that Carlisle wouldn't have known what Esme was doing. The pain Esme took upon herself, holding all this back from him and making this monumental decision on her own, and dealing with the fallout and the lies all this time...I cannot even imagine it.

I love that visual of him giving her something of his to wear, and especially the shirt she gave him. I also loved that beautiful imagery of him reaching his arms around behind him, around her, and leaning back. Sigh...
xoxoo
bornonhalloween chapter 17 . 3/31/2016
Wow! Either or any of these "little" blurbs would've been enough, and together, they're KAPOWIE! The way he processes what he needs to do, to pretend, is heartbreaking. And that wild, out of control moment when he thought Bella was there...like an oasis...but wow. Lucky that didn't end worse for everyone. And now, the backfill into the present, the idea that he knows he was missed and loved, and for her to know he never stopped loving her, never hated her, but all the pain of knowing for sure that he thought she'd abandoned him. These two are really something! XOXO
bornonhalloween chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
I just wanted to let you know I have survived the evil evil evil of chapter 16. And my heart is in a million bajillion pieces. UGH! That poor boy! And Bella keeps trying. Oh man oh man. How horrible.
xxoo
bornonhalloween chapter 15 . 3/30/2016
Apparently, the more you get, the more you want. Heeheehee. Poor bastards.
That was super powerful! Poor Esme, and did Carlisle have to keep that awful secret too? How horrible it must have been for all four of them. Wow. But I get it...as a mom. but blech.

And hella good idea there with that chair! *wink*
bornonhalloween chapter 14 . 3/30/2016
Oh my gawd. That moment between Carlisle and Edward was so, so lovely. I keep thinking how lucky Edward was to end up with this amazing couple as foster parents or adoptive parents or whatever they have been to him. The generosity of spirit it must take for Carlisle to have endured being the "less-desired" parent or at a minimum, the less accessible for Edward. That was a truly beautiful moment of redemption for both of them. Sitting here crying while I read...and I haven't reached the dreaded "flatline" chapter yet... YIKES.
bornonhalloween chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
"You're in my goddamn soul." Oh LORD!
I am really loving Carlisle. He's an adorable dad here.
Curious how Esme is going to respond to everything. Poor lady, had expected quite a different homecoming after so many years...
Love the writing. It's so unpredictable and original!
bornonhalloween chapter 12 . 3/30/2016
Aww, I love her tee-shirt gift! SO CUTE! My second grade teacher called me a chatterbox but it wasn't a compliment...got me in a lot of trouble! I feel bad E is having such a hard time with their current-day separation. He has to learn to trust she'll be back as much as everything else about her... *fingers crossed, breath held*
bornonhalloween chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
That was really lovely. Just him moving inside of her without a "goal" of release. Beautifully connected, beautifully rendered. Sigh...
Lely418 chapter 39 . 3/27/2016
Hola espero este mejor de salud, gracias por la increíble historia. Tendrá un final
bornonhalloween chapter 10 . 3/27/2016
Awww, he SAVED her! MY little green hero! *hearty eyes* I love how you twisted up the canon Edward beating Jake and all things dog theme here. Boy, did he!
I also love that his first word was said in that emotionally charged situation- for his EasyBella.
Wonderful detail about lining up the cookies in neat rows.
XOXO
bornonhalloween chapter 9 . 3/26/2016
I wish you could watch me read this and see how much pleasure you are giving me with this beautiful story. Laughing out loud, cringing, tear-jerked pleasure. It's a full-body experience. Your words... the king-sized penis...it's all so wonderful.
bornonhalloween chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
Oh my lord. I couldn't stifle my sob. WOW again. It's so powerful to see the young Edward falling in love with her juxtaposed with the older version dealing with a broken heart. Gorgeous.
xx
bornonhalloween chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
YOU RIPPED MY HEART OUT, BETTI!
Make this okay!
bornonhalloween chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
Oh man. She sure has her hands full. Well, DO YOU, Easybella? Do you love him back?
Wow.
bornonhalloween chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
You scared me a wee bit with what Esme feels when he hugs her! LOL But all is well again now. And these two are back to humping like bunnies apparently! Heehee!
5,796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »