Reviews for When Opportunity Knocks
BlueMoon4601 chapter 1 . 4/23
XD Ed! you ruined it! and to be honest you can't really talk seeing what you do with Winry
GoodLucifer chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Somewhat short, but sweet!
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
What a sweet little story! I know it's been a few years since you wrote this, but I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it!
smileplease91 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
LOL! I loved this, especially the end! Good job! .
fulllmetal-alphonse chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
That was really cute. I loved it. Really I did _
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I loved it! Keep writing, this was really good and really well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Haaaahahahahahahaa! Oh poor ed.
sakuhira98 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
*Tries to hold laughter*

XD Poor Ed. Poor AL! He doesn't get to be best man. XD

Nice job! :D
MasterSprintersan chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awww, how sweet! I couldn't help but to laugh at Ed's reaction, though. I can totally see this whole story playing out! I always thought that Al and Mei made a great couple :)
edwin503 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Haha, that was really funny! I enjoyed reading this. Gorgeous writing. And the ending was hysterical. xD
turgentbombast chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Aw, this is cute! Even though there was a little dash of smut in there. But then again Al and Mei together are just too cute! Good job. Hardly any mistakes. It's a shame that this pairing isn't as popular as it should be. Oh well.
hakku23 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
lol aaawkwaard haha! NICE.
Anana553 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
AWW great job!

loved it

they weren't off character, i mean they ARE sweet and romantic, but they fool around too

and al is sweet as usual

great job
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
WOW the ending was EMBARRASSING XD
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Lol that was great! I was a little resistant at first to read this, since I can't really picture an adult Mei... but I went ahead and read it anyway, I loved it! Excellent job! You should do more older!Al/Mei! :)