Reviews for Five Times Danny Got Shot And One Time He Didn't
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 9/21
HA!1fire crackers\
At least they are quick in going into protective mode.
Lynn Minoha chapter 1 . 8/17
I totally love their reaction in the last scene. Thanks for sharing this lovely work.
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Danny needs to wear a bullet proof suit of armor!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Awesome fic!
Yammy1983 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
great story!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great story! Loved it! :)
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Love and can't enough hurt/comfort Danny! Really enjoyed how you wrote the worry and concern of the team, it showed the bonding that's happened between them. Danny is my fave character. He is a great cop, a loving father and a loyal partner.

Fave Part:

5) There was too much blood. His hands were already stained by it and it was soaking the ground around them. The bullet had hit Danny from the side, striking the only vulnerable spot of the bullet proof vest, underneath the armpit. The team had been in the middle of the bust when Danny had gone down. By the time they had reached Danny, he was already unconscious and a small puddle of blood had formed.

-sigh! Only wished Danny was conscious. Hee! Sick, I know. Hee!
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Awww. Poor Danny, but that's the life he signed up for when he agreed to leave HPD and join Five-0. McGarrett is a bullet magnet and apparently bullet proof, its just too bad Danny always seems to get caught in the cross fire... maybe it should go aomething like; Duck'em Danno. lol : )
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Wow, this really showed how much they have each others back. And it gave him some backstory. Loved it.
goblz chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I cannot tell you how much I absolutely love this fic. I feared that with the small number of Hawaii Five-O fics so far there wouldn't be much for me in the way of Danny whump, but this really satiated my thirst for it! (And that's saying a lot too, when I'm whump-thirsty, it usually takes dozens of fics to satisfy me.)

I loved how you included each member of the team in these numbers, and I really liked that you started off with Rachel when she and Danny were married. That was excellent. I even think my favorite was the last one where he didn't get shot but the entire team was hovering and moved to protect him when the firecrackers went off. Excellent team stuff and that really underscored what they went through when he was shot even though we didn't see most of it. Awesome job.
tmvg chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
well done, and sweet ending (:
alphabet chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Ha, I liked it! Great variety of events, nice job!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I really enjoyed this story! Especially the last scene and how protective the team is of Danny!
Deana chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was great, especially the last part! :)
Prinzessin chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very good! I think you should expand on a few of them. :)