Reviews for Safe
Dathedr chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Aww so cuute.. As the others have said, I too like Hector-Lilina fics.

Poor Hector.. Losing 4 of his closest family to ilness.. Figures he's terrified.

Keep up the good work!
Hikaru Morinaga chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awww this was so sweet! ;_;

This part made me teary: ["You can go out and play," he said after a long moment.

"Really, Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, really," he said, and he felt a lump form in his throat as she smiled and wrapped her little arms around him and squeezed.]

Just d'aww I love fics with Lilina and Hector.

Also it makes complete sense for Hector to fear illness. Poor guy...
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Considering his history, I have to imagine that illness would truly terrify Hector. His history doesn't have very many people recovering from their respective illnesses and then adding the death of his beloved wife on top of all that would be a truly devastating blow. I can completely understand Hector's reaction here, although I feel bad for Lilina too. It's a hard situation all around.

The ending is really touching.

I really enjoyed reading this.
Trevor X chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Lovely. I think ya caught it it right.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
B'awwwwww. :C

Poor Hector.

Though I'm sure dying of illness wouldn't be that uncommon-especially among nobles, since they were pampered, powdered palace brats (try saying that five times fast lol) and wouldn't have been able to build up a strong enough immune system, you know?

(Though having an ex-mercenary as your wife wouldn't explain it, but hey. She's dead. And it's sad.)

So yeah. Great job!