Reviews for The Price of a Bicycle
Guiltily innocen chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Very cute story :) nice touch with the slippers!
silfursvik chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
lol! everything about that was great! amazing job on this story! i was worried for a moment at the beginning, would she really throw a baseball at Jareth-owl? i thought she would do the same when he showed up in the living room. awesome story! i loved it!
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Can't believe I haven't read this before!

So cute. You did a fantastic job of capturing the characters. I laughed at Sarah looking for something to throw at Jareth. I loved Jareth's sneaky ways. And dagnabit! Curse Robert for coming home early!

All-in-all, I'm all mushy and fangirly. Thank you!
chee-wit chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I really, really liked this. I didn't expect it turn out so sweet. I liked the creativity of Toby having a knack for crafts. It's cute and how you tied up the that with goblins and Jareth getting pictures from Toby in exchange for wishes and a bike, that's fantastic. I like the phone book, "Did you just bog the phonebook?" that line is going to stick with me. From there it just goes on it's own into something else, really good transition. I love how you wrote Sarah and Jareth in this over all and Toby, sugar and spice and everything nice. :)
Dancingwithdemons chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
i only have thing to say, and that is that this is a great story, and it would go really good with a few more chapters. The way you finished really cries out for another chapter, in my opinion.

So, if possible, do you think you could write some more? I'd be really happy if you could!
Ismira Daugene chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I have one word for this story...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

...'nough said.
gemkat5 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I liked it. it has a nice, normal life with a glittery dash of chaos! :) And, well written to boot. Thank you for sharing!

~Kat~
the hat and the headband chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
awe. some.
Nanenna chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Expertly executed, I think this has to be the best of the fics I've read for that prompt. Granted, I've only read a few, but it's still wonderfully done. I rather enjoyed reading this.
writertron chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
awesome, sweet and funny!
Darkshadow91 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This was quite enjoyable. I love it. I do hope you'll make a sequel;
Ayjah chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Well done. I love that she did nit just fall into his arms... Right away at least lol
artseblis chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
It was a pleasure to read this story.
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh! That was adorable!

I LOVE that Jareth was playing with the pipecleaner figurines. That's so fantastic. Dropkicking the chicken... -snort-

Also, excellent job incorporating the elements. I forgot what some of them were while I was reading. :)
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
That was good. Sarah and Jareth are so good together. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)