Reviews for Resigned
Biancachu chapter 1 . 2/20
This was very sad . You just know the ending isn't going to be pretty.
samwinchester17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
sad but i love
jasmine chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Ohhh we don't even get a freaky make out session? Ripp off dude. Cool story btw.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Ok, wow. This was really well-written. How do you do this thing where you make everyone completely in-character even though anyone would know this would never happen on the show? This was a wonderful read. Though I have to agree with one of your reviewers- you do write the most bizarre stories. 0.0
esther chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
wow. really, really wow.

i would LOVE to see a future!fic sequel to this, either a fluffy piece where Finn has successfully maintained the facade for years, and come to genuinely love Kurt, OR a terribly angsty story about how it falls apart.

i really enjoyed this. especially how it's almost not really about Furt at all, but more of a character study of Finn and his need to be needed. very nice.
hevaann chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Again, Brilliant. My favourite line :

"...But I can't forgive you for not loving me back."

which made me cry. Because it is so true x
Onee-san chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
You always write the most bizarre stories. Don't get me wrong, I love you're style and the way you portray the characters, but they're always so strange to me. That ending was very sad, but in some ways I could almost see it happening... I don't know. Anyway, you did a nice job.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
OW.

This will only end in an absolutely excruciating disaster. Oh, Finn. ~_~ You and your neediness of need.
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
wow. intense and awesome!

time for many declarations now!:

1. blaine's a jerk.

2. poor kurt! *hugsies*

3. rachel's a bitch.

4. poor finn! *hugsies*

5. poor kurt and finn! *more hugsies*

6. aww! such a cute ending!

7. very nice work! i really enjoyed this! :)
esther chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
totally famazing.

really broken and resigned and hopeless feeling at the end. loved it. would LOVE to see how this would play out over time.
Kindre Turnany chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
There are a couple of places where I really couldn't tell what was going on, but they were brief and few.

I like that Finn finally being interested in Kurt is based on his pathological need to be needed rather than some random "I'm totally, like, bi now, or whatever" plot device of thinly veiled doom.
DiLancreRoyalty chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I loved it! It felt natural, logical and sweet. Oh god how I wish it was real...
myheartisyours0523 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Cute. :)
defunct1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This totally broke my heart, and I could actually see it happening... well, it was beyond in character. Good job.
Anonygleek chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Just because I'm afraid this will be taken the wrong way, let me state outright that I really like this story. Reading it was kind of like watching a train wreck. You know that it can't really end well, but can't look away. And...in one way it seems to end in a good way, with Finn being with someone that totally loves him, etc, and of course Kurt getting his love...but you just know if we follow this story even a short time past where it ends...it's not going to be pretty. So it's just so...sad. (Again, I love this story, none of this is meant to be a bad review! But...it's a train wreck in a good way...? Erm...yeah, hopefully you know what I mean ;) )