Reviews for As I Remember It
SnowTrue chapter 2 . 2/25/2019
“‘Master, no!’”

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
QuffTPuff chapter 2 . 2/27/2018
Damn, wish you had continued this.
Selena Ravenheart chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
Continue this, please! Love this to bits!
Darkfirelight chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
It's truly a shame that this absolutely hilarious fic was abandoned. I loved the writing style, the characters, your brand of humour and pretty much everything else about it. Nonetheless if you read this message I hope that you're doing alright and that tragedy hasn't befallen you to make you stop writing.
Rukia Siry chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Looks like this may have been discontinued, but I still love reading it every now and then. Your humor never gets old, and I think I ship Terra/Aqua/Ven after this. Just a little :P I do hope you get back to this at some point in the faraway future, but as obligations/ life permits. Cheers!
Dragginninja chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
why has this not been updated? it's freaking hilarious!
Ender The Time Lady chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Everything about this story is gold. I love it and I love you. Seriously, this does warm fuzzy things in my soul. Never change you beautiful human being.
I'm just assuming you're a human being if you're like a robot or a dragon or a Nobody or something srry friend.
Catnip Yawn chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Ahahaha!
Yen Sid is quite perceptive. Hmm... XD
Loved it!
Sorathecrow chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
By the power of DARKNESS, I command you to finish this fic!
didsomeonesayventus chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Just as freaking hilarious as the last story!
Justin Is TheSun chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
(dies laughing) This is epic! Can you just fix some spelling errors? They stop it from being perfect crack fiction :-D.
of cabbages and kings chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
You're probably sick of the word 'hilarious', but seriously this story is hilarious.

"They have taken all other trials with ease, but seem most uncomfortable when I present my balls."

The apprentices flinched. "Master, please call them orbs, or something!" Aqua begged.

"Semantics won't do you much good in the heat of battle,"

This and Reaching the Understanding cracked me up.

Amazing, keep up the great work!
GoldenDragon326 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
I cracked up several times this chapter. .
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hahahahaha. Hilarious.
Flightfoot chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
That was HILARIOUS! The people on this KH forum I go to were actually talking about what a great story this was, and they were right!