Reviews for Twisted 1: Remix - DISCONTINUED
Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Hi,

Yay for cleaning sprees! Hee

I loved the way you were explaining Kitty as a Shadow, and then at the end showed why she felt that way. It added a lot of effect to it! :D

"Y'all ain't 'round enough to know," Heeehehehe, looooove it! Rogue's one liners are as good as Wolverines, probably better XD

'Every part of who they had ever been together was bending.' :'( Awh, but I love seeing this from Kitty's point of view. It just makes it all the more fun.

'Shadowcat often wondered how much more they could take before it broke.' Interesting Shadowcat was thinking it. ;) I thought it was a fun way to end it though! Thanks again!

~Paige
Chellerbelle chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I like that Rogue "was turning deadlier than her skin had ever been" and her conversation with Wolverine.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Have I mentioned how much I love this chapter? ) I absolutely adore it. Poor Rogue. I enjoyed your play of the events, having Rogue taking the cure out of spite. Poor Kitty. Stupid Bobby. I hope Bobby suffers.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I got a little confused reading this because I was so sure I've read every single one of your fics! Then, I went to chapter one and things started making since. ) I love chapter one! I'll go back and review in a bit. Moving on, nice raw emotions with Rogue. I love, love your play with Kitty. Kitty (in the movie) was ruined for me. You salvaged her. Thank you.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
That's a little... scary actually. But... it's fascinating too. A movie-Rogue furious and vindictive, and a Kitty and Logan who know she's getting out of hand, but can do nothing to stop it. And all conveyed in less than a thousand words. Scribbles, I salute you.
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Awe, I like this one. It's always nice to see the different sides of Kitty and Rogues relationship.

Such a sad story to a short but forfilling story. Kittys reaction says it all... On both their parts..

Love!
Merr2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
...and Rogue became Marie, innocence warped into hard reality, and a mutant devolved to a human.

So much in so little. Wonderful.
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Hi,

Ohah, I really liked that one! It was very interesting to see the Kitty and Rogue side of it, I always was interesting in what went on between them.

I thought it was the perfect reaction of Kitty's to her powers. Very nice, I'm glad you got to posting it! Thanks!

~Paige