Reviews for Poison
hpfan addict chapter 4 . 4/28
Please!-you're much too talented to abandon this fic!-please! Please!-return to our and give us a proper ending!-or, if that is to much,-then simply, post an authors note, summing up what you thought might happen,-and/or,-where you wanted this story to go!-it is so utterly –fantastically, written, that you may perhaps not realize, -how incredibly skilled at portraying the pain, &, anguish, that Hermione, was purportedly enduring, during the majority of events occurring in this fic !-really inspired, and moved by your words!-cheers!;-)
jayati.bali chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Hey will you be completing this fic? Cause the plot line is fantastic.
Etch-le-Sketch chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Sassenach96 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
PLEASE continue this story! I would like to see more! :DD
Shubhs chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I like the way you're writing this story.

Since you have named the story, 'Poison', how about naming each chapter after a poison? In a brief note at the beginning of each chapter, explain what that poison does or/and it's role in some myth. You can use mythological poisons as well. The poison you name the chapter must be related though. That would make the story more interesting. :)

I'd love to read more! :D
Lady Paine chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
ummm no you better not quit. I want to see this story end. you have to keep going. at least let Ginny get whats coming to her.
Brittany chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
You should definitely keep going! Snape to the rescue!
starboy454 chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
excellent update
onetreefan chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
oh man. great update. I love Snape's intensity
pawsrule chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
You have got to write more of this story. It is really good. PLEASE continue this!
AngeL Kaori chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
You need to keep going ok? soon! Or I'll get crazy... XD
onetreefan chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
oooh! interesting story! very angst filled! i love the emotions. looking forward to more!
pawsrule chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Very interesting. Please continue.
Sassenach96 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Please write more! I love it already!
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Noooooooo! Poor Harry trapped as a slave and chained to that slore Ginny! Please continue and save the poor chap...poor Hermoine!