Reviews for I'm You
Bearislander chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
I like the way you wrote the story... you find a way to insert the original dialogue from the series to your story. And i like this story much more than the first one.
apofan47 chapter 48 . 11/23/2017
Enjoyed reading this, thanks so much for writing it. :)
Guest chapter 48 . 9/19/2016
So I finished the story and all in all it was pretty cute. You're a great writer and the scenes, emotions and even comedy make it worth the read.

I get that you're trying to make it more like the show and have everyone end up in tree hill. But it's still seems odd to me that it's more important to Haley to be in tree hill and see Nathan even less rather than see him as much as possible no matter where they lived. Especially with a son now. I would've expected her priorities to be different. But like I said, even though I liked MTA best, it was still worth the read.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
This plot seems really contrived to me. The first story was great, but this one was a little unnecessary. First of all, pro athletes don't get to just choose where they want to play. It doesn't work like that. He didn't "join" a team, he was drafted and you go where they will take you. Secondly, if you get the chance to play pro ball, you take it and play wherever you can. This story is saying it like he can just choose to move and make Haley happy. It's too far fetched for the sake of drama.

Not to mention, there's only one team that he could play for and live in tree hill, that's the Charlotte team. So he can't "look for teams" near there. It's only one team and you don't get to just apply like its some regular job. Besides if they live there he would be at home even less if at all, because you can't live several hours away and still be at the facility. I know that on the show they did it because there's no other way to keep the show going but in reality, that's not a workable way to live. Plus, the fact that her obsession with living in his hometown is now causing marital strife is beyond over dramatic.

I get that you must have been wanting a way to write another story without really messing them up, but if you have to force drama this much, it was probably best to have left the story without a sequel.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/12/2016
Great chapter! Only one nitpicky thing - the Cold War actually lasted a long time, and the Soviet Union didn't collapse early on at all, so the comparison of "collapsing faster than the Soviet Union during the Cold War" probably wasn't conveying what you wanted it to.
NomadDreamer chapter 48 . 4/3/2016
Perfect from start to finish! I love how you include their more iconic lines into your stories, it makes the stories even more realistic to the characters to read. Great work!
Cristina Martis chapter 48 . 12/11/2015
I'm in love with both "More than anyone" and this story. I really like your writing. I think you have got a natural flair for it. I love how you corporate actual events from the show into your story. I really wish there was a squeal to this story. Keep rocking !
pllfreak33 chapter 48 . 8/24/2015
I love this story amazing job!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/3/2015
Into the light of the dark black night.
Fineapples chapter 48 . 10/11/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
thibbs65 chapter 48 . 9/5/2014
awesome story loved this 3 part series I wish you would write a new one you have so much talent
hawkgirl27 chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
love it i feel bad for nate though
hawkgirl27 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012