Reviews for Love and Lust A Pokemon Erotic Story
Joseph Thorpe chapter 1 . 6/16
This is by far the most beautiful stories I have ever read,it shows that love can overcome all obstacles, even overcome differences in species, I loved every word of it and actually cried a little when I reached the end,I just loved it so much,and I know that the story was beautifully summed up here at the end,but I wish that their was a sequel as i really want this story to continue, if their was a sequel I would read it,so thank you for writing this and thank you for taking the time to read this it means a lot to me,thank you again.
Dexter Xiu chapter 1 . 4/29
Great story, very descriptive, but in some part very repetitive and predictable. The spelling and grammar was terrible. Story was great.
622189 chapter 1 . 1/8
anything else like this, CAUSE THIS IS AMAZING!
Im a person who scoffs at why gay relations ships even happen. And this made me almost into a gay craze for hours! man this is AMAZINGG!
Pls can someone direct me to mre things like this?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
By far one of the best Pokémon stories I've ever read. I was actually disappointed when I was nearing it's end, I love it. I'd love to see a part two!
Kcoal chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
i have a feeling this story isn't just any made up story. From reading your Bio, you said you love buizel... so i'm guessing this story is a love story of you and buizel living a live together. i'm not against it, i actually love the story and how you put your hard work and love into this story. trust me i wrote a story of me and chesnaught in a notebook where we get physical and down-and-dirty... anyways awesome love story of your pokemon mate and you. i would love to read more please.
MkhoReaper chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I love it absolutely and this is so far the best I read form other stories
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
What the actual fuck
madoka chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
okay o.o
Fafnir the Husky chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! I love how, even though it's a smut, it has an awesome story line and amazing characters! Definitely 10/10! Ever think of doing more with this(although I'm not sure how much more you can do with such a complete story ) Sequel!
Rohini chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
That was truly heart warming. Thank you guizel for writing that.
Just a Passerby chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
This is without a doubt the worst erotic pokemon fanfic I have ever read, and I've read a fair few. Practically no grammar or punctuation, the spelling is terrible, "guizel" obviously didn't put too much effort into this as they didn't even bother to edit it.
anonomuys chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
i thought it was a touchimg story of 2 hwo found true love in eachother and i loved it and i think that you should write a sequal those are my thoughts and i hope you take them into concideration.
Pichuprincess chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED (Jim777) JUST POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF HIS SEQUEL TO LOVE AND LUST A POKEMON EROTIC STORY
Dryking13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
One of the best stories I have ever read. U rock.
mlanier chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Wow! This was the best, longest, and sweetest pokemon love storie I've read so far. You are defiantly a great writer. Please make more