Reviews for Love and Lust A Pokemon Erotic Story
Just a Passerby chapter 1 . 1/13
This is without a doubt the worst erotic pokemon fanfic I have ever read, and I've read a fair few. Practically no grammar or punctuation, the spelling is terrible, "guizel" obviously didn't put too much effort into this as they didn't even bother to edit it.
anonomuys chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
i thought it was a touchimg story of 2 hwo found true love in eachother and i loved it and i think that you should write a sequal those are my thoughts and i hope you take them into concideration.
Pichuprincess chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED (Jim777) JUST POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF HIS SEQUEL TO LOVE AND LUST A POKEMON EROTIC STORY
Dryking13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
One of the best stories I have ever read. U rock.
mlanier chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Wow! This was the best, longest, and sweetest pokemon love storie I've read so far. You are defiantly a great writer. Please make more
Black dove chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This was the most disgustingist story iv ever herd in my life. hate no if the president herd this story he'd ban you. hate every sentence and every word. hate you.
massefect1999 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
oh my god this story is amazing i loved every chapter
Gage chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Dude you have way too much time and this was amazing like just that yu made this is like ...WOW i mean its not a bad thing s just WOW
pokemonlvr chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I FUCKING LOVE IT TO DEATH IT SO PERFECT YOU NEED TO MAKE A PART TWO ASAP YOU ROCK I CANT EVEN PUT IN TO WORD OF HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS STORY
SirCreepington9th chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
please make a sequel
Jim777 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
this story blew my mind please write a sequel
I chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
...
What?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That was the best story I've read on this site! THX so much man. _
MAKE ANOTHER ONE! MOAR MOAR MOAR!
amber1537 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I love this story it is amazing, I like how you make it so sexy and nasty thats hot
LupanWolf chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I just have to say wow, I loved this story I really hope it can continue, Maybe going into their lives raising Buichu? Just the love these to shared was amazing! It must've taken a while, Hope to see a sequel!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »