Reviews for Love and Lust A Pokemon Erotic Story
By far one of the best Pokémon stories I've ever read. I was actually disappointed when I was nearing it's end, I love it. I'd love to see a part two!
Kcoal chapter 1 . 8/11
i have a feeling this story isn't just any made up story. From reading your Bio, you said you love buizel... so i'm guessing this story is a love story of you and buizel living a live together. i'm not against it, i actually love the story and how you put your hard work and love into this story. trust me i wrote a story of me and chesnaught in a notebook where we get physical and down-and-dirty... anyways awesome love story of your pokemon mate and you. i would love to read more please.
MkhoReaper chapter 1 . 6/30
I love it absolutely and this is so far the best I read form other stories
What the actual fuck
madoka chapter 1 . 3/4
okay o.o
Fafnir the Husky chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! I love how, even though it's a smut, it has an awesome story line and amazing characters! Definitely 10/10! Ever think of doing more with this(although I'm not sure how much more you can do with such a complete story ) Sequel!
Rohini chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
That was truly heart warming. Thank you guizel for writing that.
Just a Passerby chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
This is without a doubt the worst erotic pokemon fanfic I have ever read, and I've read a fair few. Practically no grammar or punctuation, the spelling is terrible, "guizel" obviously didn't put too much effort into this as they didn't even bother to edit it.
anonomuys chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
i thought it was a touchimg story of 2 hwo found true love in eachother and i loved it and i think that you should write a sequal those are my thoughts and i hope you take them into concideration.
Pichuprincess chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED (Jim777) JUST POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF HIS SEQUEL TO LOVE AND LUST A POKEMON EROTIC STORY
Dryking13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
One of the best stories I have ever read. U rock.
mlanier chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Wow! This was the best, longest, and sweetest pokemon love storie I've read so far. You are defiantly a great writer. Please make more
Black dove chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This was the most disgustingist story iv ever herd in my life. hate no if the president herd this story he'd ban you. hate every sentence and every word. hate you.
massefect1999 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
oh my god this story is amazing i loved every chapter
Gage chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Dude you have way too much time and this was amazing like just that yu made this is like ...WOW i mean its not a bad thing s just WOW