Reviews for Love and Lust A Pokemon Erotic Story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
The only problem I have with this story is capitalization and punctuation. Sorry if this is nitpicky, but it just kind of annoys me to have it not be good in tht department.
Joseph Thorpe chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
This is by far the most beautiful stories I have ever read,it shows that love can overcome all obstacles, even overcome differences in species, I loved every word of it and actually cried a little when I reached the end,I just loved it so much,and I know that the story was beautifully summed up here at the end,but I wish that their was a sequel as i really want this story to continue, if their was a sequel I would read it,so thank you for writing this and thank you for taking the time to read this it means a lot to me,thank you again.
Dexter Xiu chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Great story, very descriptive, but in some part very repetitive and predictable. The spelling and grammar was terrible. Story was great.
622189 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
anything else like this, CAUSE THIS IS AMAZING!
Im a person who scoffs at why gay relations ships even happen. And this made me almost into a gay craze for hours! man this is AMAZINGG!
Pls can someone direct me to mre things like this?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
By far one of the best Pokémon stories I've ever read. I was actually disappointed when I was nearing it's end, I love it. I'd love to see a part two!
Kcoal chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
i have a feeling this story isn't just any made up story. From reading your Bio, you said you love buizel... so i'm guessing this story is a love story of you and buizel living a live together. i'm not against it, i actually love the story and how you put your hard work and love into this story. trust me i wrote a story of me and chesnaught in a notebook where we get physical and down-and-dirty... anyways awesome love story of your pokemon mate and you. i would love to read more please.
MkhoReaper chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I love it absolutely and this is so far the best I read form other stories
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
What the actual fuck
madoka chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
okay o.o
Fafnir the Husky chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! I love how, even though it's a smut, it has an awesome story line and amazing characters! Definitely 10/10! Ever think of doing more with this(although I'm not sure how much more you can do with such a complete story ) Sequel!
Rohini chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
That was truly heart warming. Thank you guizel for writing that.
Just a Passerby chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
This is without a doubt the worst erotic pokemon fanfic I have ever read, and I've read a fair few. Practically no grammar or punctuation, the spelling is terrible, "guizel" obviously didn't put too much effort into this as they didn't even bother to edit it.
anonomuys chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
i thought it was a touchimg story of 2 hwo found true love in eachother and i loved it and i think that you should write a sequal those are my thoughts and i hope you take them into concideration.
Pichuprincess chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
The Grand King chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
One of the best stories I have ever read. U rock.