Reviews for The Winchester Sisters
fionabea chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is really late and I don't know if you 'll see this but this story was great and you should definitely do more Winchester sisters! I just found this story and I like reading about the show from a female perspective
metai12 chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
this story is very good keep it up
Supernatural fangirl chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Honestly,

I like it. I think it's too much like the show though, try putting your own twists on it. I only see Sam and Dean when I read this, so maybe instead of a wendigo next, make up something else? Make up something entirely.

Good luck.
CarlyLynn chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Excellent Fanfic. I Love It.
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
yes, winchester sisters! the brothers are cool n handsome but it would be fun to see female lead characters too! i would have thought you would stick with the name Deanna (Dean) and Samantha (Sam).

Oh please do not write a wincest. i do however hope there will be pairing with the other character like gabriel n castiel. :p will there be romantic pairing? gabriel is my favourite character n i have always wanting to read gabriel/girl!dean or gabriel/girl!sam. :p unfortunately not many people wrote that...

since you use different names, this would be like OC stories then but it's alright i totally love oc stories too. i hope you will update soon.

can't wait to read your take on each episode but maybe you don't have to re-write each episode just the one that you like and important to the storyline.:p can't wait for tall tales though. _

Anyway, update please.