Reviews for Scarred Hatred, Tainted Blood
dragon's swordswoman 2013 chapter 33 . 1/31
Question: Will this be continued?I really hope you do! Been a few years and all, but I can still hope, right? Right?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I wish you would continue updating this. I'd like to read about Saya and Diva reuniting and being together again. Saya becoming stronger as a Queen, eventually both having children. I'd like to read about Saya testing her powers as a Queen and Amshel developing an interest in Saya like he does Diva.

There's no way Amshel doesn't have any interest in Saya. He definately at least has a sexual attraction to her, especially as Diva's as a chevalier. I wonder if he would be interested in mating with Saya when she decides to mate? BTW, I've always thought Amshel was the type to favor the works by Marquis De Sade. If you've never heard of him, you should look him up.
Sabishii-Kitsune chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
Elryne-san,

Y U STILL NOT UPDATING?!

:D Sorry for that. The story is nice and the way you write it is good. Please continue writing (coughcough-update-new-chapters-coughcough), I'm very much excited to see what development will occur in Saya and Diva's relationship. Again, I encourage you to continue this hooking story (and plot).

From: Your ever concerned-when-will-you-update-the-new-chapter? reader
Selonianth chapter 33 . 7/14/2013
I'm enjoying this... More soon.
Scarease chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
i realized thing about human nature that Saya and Diva children are still in danger i mean not all of red Sheild Divide by those that seek to use Saya to kill Diva but all chiroptrian include Hagi,Lulu Saya and the girl,those that are work for third party or parties that seek to use them as Weapons , those of a religian that seek them as Demon,or Seek immortality,or cult them will see them as a god . Future enemies

Goverment weapon use
Aniti-chiropterian group in Sheild
goverment purge
culter fallowers
religian Zeluts
Corperate weapons
Scarease chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
up date it please for god sakes what is it with the fanfiction not get complete.
Ducelet chapter 22 . 7/1/2013
Your constant brgging for reviews and rambling notes are ridiculous. But the story is good
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Awesome chappy. Awesome story. You're doing a good job at keeping the sisters in character.
Web Slinger Spidey chapter 33 . 3/20/2013
Please continue. This story is awesome!
Butterfly1987 chapter 33 . 2/11/2013
Why do things have to be this way between them? I wish they could both compromise a little so that could live together happily. I hope you're still working on this story, though I doubt it since it's been so long since you
last updated. I hope you'll eventually get in the mood to continue this again future and I'll be eagerly waiting until you do.
Scarease chapter 33 . 1/17/2013
grand story ,good character development,cool twist and turns, only problem i see is how Saya went from compationite,caring,and polite soul to trouble maker the change should have been slow and progressive when she was with her sister it was to sudden and swift see showed none of that nature with her sister .other wise your work is a grand peace and i hope to see more updates.
Anna chapter 33 . 11/12/2012
Aww, this is so good! I wish you were still continuing it!
WhiteKnight219 chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
Please update soon. I've been waiting for over a month for the next chapter and I always browse to see if you have updated. Anyway, I love the story, really thrilling and is really amusing.
la canelle chapter 33 . 10/3/2012
I love this story
I know I will be heart-broken when this story ends.
Please update soon
Guest chapter 33 . 9/28/2012
Awesome Chappy, update soon. This is the fourth time I read through this chapter and the fifth time I checked if you updated. I just sprained my knee (if that's even possible) from the Fun Run we had so I have nothing else to do but read and read and I'm getting impatient, a lot of other authors also haven't updated in quite a while. I just have three last words: 'Stop discouraging yourself.' ) Sincerely, Another Fan (I'm sure you have hundreds).