Reviews for Scarred Hatred, Tainted Blood
Gusto ko ang pagkakagawa mo ng fic na ito. Hindi siya boring. Naeexcite nga ko kada chapter na pagbasa ko. Sana matapos mo ito :)
I remember reading this fic two years ago and I consider it as one of the best Blood fics I've read.
CloudCarnivore chapter 37 . 6/6
I really love this story~! The way Saya and Diva have both changed by being with each other for several months... I like it a lot.
But maybe you could stop saying on your AN's that your chapter sucks or that it's boring? I mean no offense, but if you continue saying that, then it might come true. You should believe in yourself more. I personally liked all the chapters you wrote for us.
User 627 chapter 37 . 5/9
They throw her a party? Even after she massacres people in cold blood? I have to admit, I understand that they're trying to calm her down, but I expected her not to get just a slap on the wrist for what she did.

I'm guessing Red Shield only threw her a party cause she's starting to show signs of breaking and needed to solidify her loyalty. After all, they could have just set it up much much earlier when she just came back. Why wait until she snapped? Of course, they probably may not have gotten the idea without Kai's input.

Still, glad Saya's back to her senses.

As for the Schiff, we all know how it ends. Unless of course Saya manages to make good on her promise.

Diva, as I've noticed, is acting strangely...obsessive. Her lack of knowledge on social relationships and experience would make her believe that violence is the only option for most parts. Getting rid of Saya by killing her makes her believe that would solve the pain in her heart.
god of all chapter 37 . 5/7
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Ararararararagi Rage chapter 37 . 5/7
Very nicely done, and I love the way you are portraying Saya's conflicting feelings. The fight scene at the end flowed very well, and James' taunting was just brutal.
Slices chapter 37 . 5/7
One word:

Slices out
User 627 chapter 36 . 4/13
Not to be an inconsiderate douche, but Saya is strangely acting like a child abuse victim. Her personality almost seems as though it merged with Diva. Some of her mannerisms in how she handled the interrogation reminds me of how a more humanistic Diva would act.
Scarease chapter 36 . 4/12
great story so far Bluring the line between good and evil ,Nature vs you ever will to right up a other Blood story let me now i have a few character and story idea you might like.
Ararararararagi Rage chapter 36 . 4/12
Very well done portraying Saya's mental/emotional state through all of this!

And also, I had been wondering if I was sensing some Servant of Evil while reading that segment; your comment confirmed it xD
god of all chapter 36 . 4/12
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Alumina chapter 35 . 4/4
It's nice to finally see an update t this story. I first read it in 2012 and was sure that it would forever remain incomplete. I'm glad to see you haven't entirely given up on this fic. Keep going.
Guest666-69 chapter 35 . 4/4
Wow that was fast! D: But sooo great! XD I'm glad Diva and her chevaliers were briefly written in and that you updated again so soon. But despite the length of this chapter, and the past few, things seem to be moving very slowly in terms of story/plot. But I look forward to more.

I like how you wrote Saya as beginning to accept what she is, but she clearly hasn't realized that what she is does not determine who she is. There are many humans who have done far worse then any chiropteran character in Blood - pedophiles, rapists, humans who kill for money (sadly for as little as $100) and so on. Whereas the chiropterans for the most part usually only resort to killing humans to eat. The exceptions being Karl & sometimes Diva depending on her mood. While watching I never thought the humans were right to hunt down and kill chiropterans including Diva. Plenty of animals kill humans all the time to eat & survive yet humans aren't hunting them down, and rightly so. It's just nature. Humans wrongly think that anyone or anything that kills a human for any reason is evil, a monster, a demon and not worth any compassion or other human sentiment. But as I said, there are many humans that are far more inhuman even monstrous and demonic than actual monsters or demons and especially more evil than chiropterans. I don't think it's right to kill anyone or anything because of what they have to do to survive - even kill for a meal. Big deal, humans do that all the time. Everything feeds on something, chiropterans happen to feed on human blood. There is nothing evil about eating. Killing to eat, to survive, is just nature. No more, no less. What makes humans so special that if someone or something kills one of them it makes the one who killed that human evil. It's just an amazing level of the arrogance of humans to me.

I've been watching another anime that reminds me of Blood. It's called 'Tokyo Ghoul'. If you haven't seen it, watch it. It's good. Here's a quote from that anime that rings true and I wish Saya realizes: "To live is to devour others. Eat."
How true everyone & everything has to eat. There's nothing to feel guilty about in that. Granted she can easily follow her own principles on who she feeds from and kills. Like anyone who obviously means her or someone innocent harm (like a rapist, random serial killer or pedophile etc) and not preying on children, the elderly or the obviously ill/diseased. Saya can easily walk the streets of any big city at night, especially the more rundown and shady areas, to let such prey come to her. A case of a tiger pretending to be a sheep or rabbit to lure in the wolves to eat them instead of the rabbits or sheep. The hunters are suddenly, in poetic irony, the hunted by a far superior predator.

Well I've gone on too long. Sorry. Once I get and idea and start... well, you know what I mean. Hope to read more.
Ararararararagi Rage chapter 35 . 4/4
Once again, very well done and much appreciated that you got it to us so quickly. I definitely know the feeling of having crazy coursework, so if something delays you, I totally get it. Much anticipation for the next!
riajaria chapter 35 . 4/4
Loved the chapter! Glad to see you back and finishing to story! Hope to see another update soon!