Reviews for My Love And I
merniizztat chapter 20 . 5/15
Me encanta,sigue escribiendo por favor
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 20 . 4/26
Well that was a bit disappointing. Nothing really happened in the last 3 chapters other than slight character development. I did enjoy the bits of fluff here and there. I do enjoy this quiet a lot, but I'm still concerned with this whole Emily thing. I'm probably blowing it out of proportion but it would really impact the story negatively in my opinion. It's been close to 4 years since you have last updated any of your stories, so I doubt you will see this anyway, but I really hope to see more one day.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 17 . 4/26
Why would that be an unpleasant talk? It's very common to have relationships with people. Why would anyone care if their SO had a relationship before they got together? I really hope you don't use this out of nowhere thing with Emily to cause unnecessary drama between Alice and Bella.
joshua.perry.3705 chapter 20 . 2/6
Sam can suck it. I hope that bella is an alpha and takes Leah and Seth away to join her pack.
S.O.NofaGleek chapter 20 . 6/9/2016
Love this story and hope you come back to finish it!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/16/2015
Update! !
milagglad chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
guau! actalizar esto
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 20 . 2/19/2014
oh come on plz continue this!
AgustD93forever chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
great story i cant wait 2 c wat happens nxt :) i hope bella tells alice about emily soon nd emmett doesnt hear bella nd alice :) tht was hilarious though how bella tried to say she didnt scream nd thn screams wen alice did wat she did lmao :)
Hope6968 chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
Wow, cool. Love your story. So can't wait for the next installment. Thank you, Hope.
SelinaShadow chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
I love this story! Update!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
cute she still hasnt mentioned emily
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2013