Reviews for Life in Slow Motion
littlemsbookworm chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wow. Wow. Please please please update!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Korea is the tallest Asian nation, just sayin'. o:

AND WHAT WAS THAT AMAZING AKSFJDAKL;FJDSKLAFJASFDJSAK; ;~;
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Wow, this was just heartbreaking ;~; /3
SuperMiniMutt chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Huh. I thought that Fem!France was a brunnette.

But Yay! You updated! Now I have nothing to do with these Tomatos~

OTL

thx for updating~
heygodcomplex chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
fffffffff this, this, this. so tragic.
wisecurledqueen chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
AWESOME update. Do hope you continue.

Thanks!

-curledruler
SuperMiniMutt chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
You made me cry~ T_T

Please continue~
Spockie chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
I really love how you include, like, everyone. Even the ones usually neglected by the fandom, like Seychelles and Hong Kong.

And oooh, Japan, what's going onnn~?
FishyApplePie chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
I like it and I don't think characterization is off. If something that momentous happened I think they will react just like that.
liliac gurl chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
:( Very Sad, beautifully written.. Do I Sense A Lil Fruk there...i look forward to your continuation :)
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
DUUUUUUUUDEMAN. Continue this. Srsly. Please.

I liked ieverything/i going on here. Emphasis, with HTML markup that doesn't even work here. Everything. (well except maybe i was a bit confused by the names but really that's nothing because you made it obvious andwhatamitalkingaboutagain?) Especially, especially how you're including more-or-less all of the characters, give or take some. Because, man, nobody seems to do that (Monaco and Tibet and Thailand get *no* attention in fandom, dammit). But you did. I love you for that.

And your imagery, very lovely, and mygod theslowdescent intodepression it drives me to incoherency that's how much I love it. Also, FUCK YES FRANCE AND VIETNAM. That line killed me, what Vietnam said. It was pretty much the cherry on top for me. Belarus and Seychelles also, because, wellyeah.

And yeah just continue plz. (w00t 1337.)
emo.xiggy chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
OH MY GOD! WHAT'S HAPPENING? Well, on a much calmer note, great first chapter, can't wait to see the rest! Please update soon!