Reviews for The World Throws its Light
MoonlitSorrows chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Ah! I love this series. It's so cute. I never read a Chapel/McCoy fic and I'm really glad this was my first experience ) This was a really good series.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
"Obviously a foreigner, likes to stick her nose in other's business and look how high she holds her head." Atro grinned and walked towards her coming to a stop just in front of her. "You must be Starfleet."

For some reason, this line reminded me of Draco Malfoy. "Red hair, and a hand me down robe. You must be a Weasley..."

Yeah. Um. Dorky moment aside.

I literally started clapping during the final chapter.

Your stories are delicious and I need more of them, please.
Child of Loki chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Have to say, you've gotten me completely addicted to this pairing. (Even though I had just gotten a book that I was so excited about coming out and even preordered, I was only thinking about being able to finish reading this fic because I didn't have the time to read it all in one sitting...)

Anyway, a sweet conclusion to a very nice trilogy/romance.

I also very much enjoyed the Kirk/Spock/McCoy dynamic in this fic. It was classic.

Thank you for sharing this!

-CoL
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Loved it, loved it, loved it. By far the best chapel/mccoy fic I've read.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I really like how you've written Christine and McCoy and their relationship. I'm glad they were able to come to an understanding in the end and that Christine's fears were unfounded. The rest of the crew were written well too. I also like the entire series. I hope you continue to write for this fandom in the future.
lovesFanFic chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Thank you for a wonderful series! I have very much enjoyed the adventure. I love the med team and appreciate spending more time with them in fanfic, since TOS and ST XI are (albeit understandably) focused more on Kirk and Spock. This was a fun ride.

Sole quibble: when you defend a thesis, it's for a PhD, not an MD. MD is a professional degree that reflects skills and training; PhD is an academic degree that reflects expertise and innovation.
Philyra chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh! This is absolutely wonderful, a fitting end for the series (although I admit that I am really sad to see it come to an end). Poor Christine, you can definitely sympathize with her situation...a year is tough, but then again, Bones is definitely NOT Roger Corby! I loved her little round of girl-talk with Uhura, Gaila, and Janice, you can just picture them sitting around and gossiping about their men.

I loved the way Christine's harrowing situation was interspersed with the rest of plot...it made for much hand-wringing on my part! Thank goodness the men were able to get to her in time. And HOLY MACKEREL, the scene where Christine and Bones finally get together is pure love, in every way. I couldn't help squealing like a fangirl. :)

Thank you so much for writing this series. It truly has been a joy to read. Your Bones/Christine interactions are the best in the fandom, in my opinion!
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love this story. I've lived this series and you brought it to a close spectacularly
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I love this series, especially the way you have everyone involved. Are there going to be more parts to this or was this the end? I hope not. take care
Lucy chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Ps. Thank you for introducing me to The Mountain Goats. I love their music and Going to Georgia is such a great song!
1993 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
amazing story! really great! mccoy was incredibly cute and not many people are able to write a story this good for this couple. congrats! hope to see another soon!

1993
Lucy chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
It's sad that Going to Georgia has finished but my god it was a great finish.

I really liked how you mixed up the structure, telling Christine's escape story inbetween sections. By dragging it out through the entire story, you've created great suspense by the time the reader reaches the conclusion of her rescue.

Also I love how you've approached the Chapel character. She seems like the type of person everyone should have as a friend (or a lover in McCoy's case).

5 stars, 2 thumbs up, 10 out 10.

Please keep on writing Bones and Chapel stories!
AES13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
That was just fabulous! I really like the fact that the action and romance plots were dealt with equally and I love your take on Chapel & Bones' relationship, especially how they tend to mirror each other. Great job! Thanks - :-)

PS Tiny typo "They also want sole rights to grow and harvest the rights" - I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be "rice".
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I read this over on Livejournal. I thought it was very well written and I very much enjoyed it. It was filled with great drama and just enough UST and romance interspersed to keep it emotional. The most important thing I found was that it was really original and still, it kept the reader's interest. I can't wait to see these two paired together in the movie, because you know they will be and should have been in TOS.
Alys5 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Loved this story. Really glad that you posted it in one go, thanks.