Reviews for Together Charmed
Not bad.
Mirmir1600 chapter 45 . 4/30
I LOVE THIS STORY its Amazing please update
cmtaylor531 chapter 45 . 12/28/2016
Wow. This was great. I'm sad it seems you've given up when you seem bear the end of the stroy.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/10/2016
Losing hope here. Update, please.
sobreyra274 chapter 45 . 1/31/2016
I totally love this story it's so amazing! I love Chris and Meredith so cute! I can't wait to read more best story ever! Hope you update soon
SamuraiForever68 chapter 45 . 10/20/2015
I love this story and would love to see you finish it. Please update it soon. Meredith and Chris are amazing together. LOVE THIS STORY!
AJ Granger chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
Way too soon. Monumentally too soon. This is serious, neurotic Chris. He's going to avoid people, especially Meredith. And I don't think he'll feel so good that Bianca got the impression that she was second best to Meredith (especially considering what she did to him). Standing by him means a lot more than someone who leaves when the going gets tough. And she married his brother, that's just gross.
AJ Granger chapter 18 . 8/2/2015
You actually managed to make Bianca a more sympathetic character than your OC (not good for getting characters to root for Chris and Meredith as a couple). It's nice that Meredith is being there for him at his loss, but it would have to be hard to have that as well.
AJ Granger chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
I don't like the verbatim parts from the show. Also, I am having trouble being sympathetic with Meredith. I get that she was concerned with her daughter, but we're talking about someone who played two brothers against each other, slept with both, close enough together to pass off a child as either one's, and then supposedly left the one she really loved to be with the other because she didn't believe enough in the man she loved the most to protect her and his family. She's awful. One wrong decision after another, and her young daughter is slaughtered and the first thing she does is think clearly enough to go to the past. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

That much magic also likely would have killed Chris considering how badly just orbing affected him.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/28/2015
please update soon. it's been a year. the suspense is killing me.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/22/2015
It's been a year... I want more!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/2/2015
I need more!
Guest chapter 45 . 5/19/2015
over a year since the last update... can we expect any more?
Guest chapter 45 . 5/14/2015
It's been a year. When are we getting another update?
Ahsilaa chapter 45 . 4/26/2015
Are you gonna carry on? I like your story?