Reviews for Cannot Say What Our Hearts Must Know
Ky111 chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Great story, it was a great read and ending. Although it seems to be an ending that could easily lead off into a sequel as the war is still going (also interested in the Chancellor is he still a Sith Lord or is he just a corrupt power hungry politician who is abusing his position and power, don't have to be a Sith Lord to be an evil Dictator/revolutionary).

Later.
MADStar529 chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
Loved your story. Very beautiful.
Radish chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Great story, just that where I come from people nod their heads for yes and shake them for no,none of this 'shook her head, yes' business.
pronker chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
Nicely developed Obidala story, great!
Valairy Scot chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
Oh, this could be (is it?) a great ending.

Or the beginning of a cruel twist - what if Obi-Wan regained his memories and missed the Jedi Order yet had this new life? Angst, angst and more angst.

Still, if the Force told Yoda to let him go - he's gone. And happy. And Obi-Wan being happy makes me happy.
StarOfTheSeaaa chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Do good! I have been hooked from the start! Though I hate that Anakin has to turn evil. I always loved the Obi Wan/Anakin relationship. But the way you worked it in really works so I will accept it, since this story is so good! Update soon please.
StarOfTheSeaa
Ghost-of-Tatooine chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
""I'll never love you," Padme said in a defiant tone, crossing her arms over her bare chest.

"I can live with that."-

Love that! Lovin this whole story, girl! I hope you post more soon!

*Your Number 1 FAN!
RKF22 chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
glad to see u back cant wait for more
RKF22 chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
great update going on
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Oh, very nice! Not going to lie, the lack of punctuation at the very beginning bothered me, but I'm happy to see that you changed that. I liked this chapter and will be interested to see what happens next...
RKF22 chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
nice to see you back and continuing this amazing tale great update keep up the great work
kyjori chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
) ) )

Thank you for the update! I have been waiting for this _

now time to read. I am sure it will be brilliant...

*read*

YAY )

Looking forward to when Anakin confronts them... It should be quite interesting (if he still turned)
kyjori chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
This is an amazing obidala story. You are able to paint such nice pictures of the two dancing around each other... AHH! I am dying for the next chapter!

Great writing. Keep up the fantastic work!
kyjori chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
The line about Obi-Wan ready to go home to the mountain retreat worked really well to end this chapter. I wish I could write like this. It would make everything so much more concise, but STILL get across every important point and emotion beautifully. Please update I want to know what happens after the lightsaber moment in chapter 11!
kyjori chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
This is such a well written chapter. I love the simple nature of the interactions between Padme and Obi-Wan. You really take to heart simple is better, and it works so well in this story!