Reviews for The Process of Getting Tears Dried
darlingmess chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Goodnes this is lovely, and the way Eames comforts is so typically him. The whole halting, not-quite-knowing deal is perfect and lovely. It's really nice and neat in it's simple grace. But yes, this is very lovely.

I also like how you've portrayed Arthur, how he is out of control, or at least out of his version of control, which is lovely and percious and ever so sweet.
Tiarwen chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
You're stolen my brain, just so you know. I just read the entire series, very happily of course. You're wonderful!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
wow, this is one of an amazing story. really. I like it when arthur is so vulnerable, when he lets his walls down and eames can see the real arthur, who is scared, who would like to help dom and is so sad that he can not help him.

I really liked it how eames comforts arthur. it is so sweet and the friendship/romance between them two. it is amazing.

you should write more such stories. thank you.
OneWhoSitsWithTheTurtles chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awww poor Arthur. But yay for protective/comforting Eames. Very cute, even if it was sad too :)
tanya13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
love all your stories! i just read them all one right after another even though i was supposed to be "working."
JayElEl chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Not quite as detailed as I would have hoped, but I liked it anyway :)

There are quite a few spelling, grammatical and flow erros throughout this though, just watch out for that.
Karallaye chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
So I read this yesterday, but I wasn't able to review it until now. They're so sweet! (It was a bit angsty for me, but I did say tears, haha) I want to know what happened? But then Eames just made me want to give them both a hug!

Thank you for writing this, and I'm excited for your next one!
Reeserella chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This is so beautiful, *sniffle, sniffle* and sad! Arthur shouldn't have to cry...

Great job,

Reeserella
pippi55 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh, this was just so so so sad. And amazingly beautiful. I love Eames' little speach there at the end. )
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/20/2010