Reviews for Tales of the abyss:Rebirth
doremishine itsuko chapter 4 . 4/1
hope you still update this story
michael chapter 4 . 2/25
dude, I know doing this is alot of hard work, but seriously, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN, next chapter pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
llat-2 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I can't wait to see more of how you diverge from canon in this story.
Jarjaxle chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
So Luke Missed His Ride...but saved Liger Queen and Her Child's... And Now He Got Liger As A Mount...Very Intelligent and Dangerous Mount...So Arrietta will Now not Be Total Psycho Must kill Towards Luke and Others...he this will get interesting
Kinunatzs chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
wow it's nice a nice chapter i like it since it didn't follow the Cannon btw i'm eagerly waiting for the Faceless Mask fic of yours
darkemo-roxy chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Thank You for the Update!
Mikiri's Revenge chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
In the first chapter Luke grabs money before he goes down to train with Van, is it not enough money for the carriage?
Rietto chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
To be honest, I think you have a weak opening. But I like chapter 3 and 4. The story is coming up very nicely, and I'm curious as to what will happen next. I hope you'll continue this.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
hey a new chapter is out, cool, i was afraid that this was a dead fic. which sucked because this has so far been a interesting and well written fic. so the fact that a new chapter has come out is awesome. hope this means that the next chapter will come out soon, i can;t wait to see Arietta's interactions with Luke.
kuroneko nnch chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I love this Luke from future although a little down because he won't be doing something stupid or funny. Anyway please update soon cause I wanna know what happen next. I'll be waiting for the next chapter and I really hope you won't abandon or state that this story gonna discontinue.
jil chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Update soon please
Mega Mario chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Please update soon. It's been over a year.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
What's the point of putting Tales of the Abyss in the title? :/ We know what fandom we're reading from. It would sound better just as Rebirth
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Time travel fanfic? I found another one similar called Prometheus Mneme.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Of course I appreciate the story, foolish author ! Good TotA's fic is rare, so of course I like it.
I also love the whole "Luke from the future" concept, I found it awesome.
Greact chapter, I just hope you will update it soon !