Reviews for Tales of the abyss:Rebirth
Thesonginthewind1 chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Yayayayayaya! I found this by accident and I am really glad that I came across it because I always wondered what would happen if Luke were to change the future by being brought to the past!
Please continue writing this and come up with more interesting and creative ideas!
doremishine itsuko chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
hope you still update this story
michael chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
dude, I know doing this is alot of hard work, but seriously, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN, next chapter pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
llat-2 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I can't wait to see more of how you diverge from canon in this story.
Jarjaxle chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
So Luke Missed His Ride...but saved Liger Queen and Her Child's... And Now He Got Liger As A Mount...Very Intelligent and Dangerous Mount...So Arrietta will Now not Be Total Psycho Must kill Towards Luke and Others...he this will get interesting
Kinunatzs The Eternal chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
wow it's nice a nice chapter i like it since it didn't follow the Cannon btw i'm eagerly waiting for the Faceless Mask fic of yours
darkemo-roxy chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Thank You for the Update!
Mikiri's Revenge chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
In the first chapter Luke grabs money before he goes down to train with Van, is it not enough money for the carriage?
Rietto chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
To be honest, I think you have a weak opening. But I like chapter 3 and 4. The story is coming up very nicely, and I'm curious as to what will happen next. I hope you'll continue this.
Patrick the observer chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
hey a new chapter is out, cool, i was afraid that this was a dead fic. which sucked because this has so far been a interesting and well written fic. so the fact that a new chapter has come out is awesome. hope this means that the next chapter will come out soon, i can;t wait to see Arietta's interactions with Luke.
kuroneko nnch chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I love this Luke from future although a little down because he won't be doing something stupid or funny. Anyway please update soon cause I wanna know what happen next. I'll be waiting for the next chapter and I really hope you won't abandon or state that this story gonna discontinue.
jil chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Update soon please
Mega Mario chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Please update soon. It's been over a year.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
What's the point of putting Tales of the Abyss in the title? :/ We know what fandom we're reading from. It would sound better just as Rebirth
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Time travel fanfic? I found another one similar called Prometheus Mneme.