Reviews for Shores That Cure
David chapter 1 . 11/25
After all these years, beautiful still. Kaidan and Shepard are eternal. Thanks for sharing your honest and beautifully vulnerable take on a night between them.
tmelange chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Great story. Bravo!
Asy89 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Really nice
Thanks you for this nice fiction !
I always thought Kaidan was the top ! O
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Great story, really well written and enjoyable to read.
PeasAndCheese chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
INCOHORENT. HOT. WOW. JUST. WOW. SHOWER. COLD. NOW.
AzzyDarling chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
That was fucking brilliant! )
Nevyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I'm real lucky I happened upon this story. You may want to consider editing the properties so that the characters involved in the story show up as Shepard(M) instead of Shepard(F). If there are other readers like me out there that only read male/male stories then they may never stumble upon this one. Just a thought.

Anyway, second time reading this and ashamed I didn't review last time. I enjoyed reading it and I hope that you continue to share more male/male stories with us in the future. Thank you for posting. :)
Xyradis69 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Words cannot express the awsomeness of the story. I loved everything about, you did an amazing job. Beautiful:) Its about time someone put up a male Shepard and Kaiden fic. Again, great job3
panpanpeppermint chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Nice hot slash. I like the detail scenes. Hurrr

We need more ME slash.
switches chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wow. This is one of the few m!shep/kaidan fics I really, really enjoyed. I hope you continue this somehow, just because I really adore the way they interacted here. Your m!shep is fabulous.
amaretto and coke chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wow. :)
Eipok chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
ROFL! I LOVE that Shepard's name is John, hehe. I've been looking for a good MShep/Kaiden story, or really any MShep/Male pairing, since the first Mass Effect. It's great that I've finally found one. You better do more of this stuff. Maybe even a MShep/Wrex or MShep/Grunt. That'd be fucking amazing. Especially with graphic sex scenes.
Koori Coeur chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This was possibly the best ME Fic I've read. Despite it's length!

It was fantastically written, (Kaidan topping made me squee, just a little bit, it makes so much sense to me. XD). I had to google "defenstrated", however, and I will now use it at EVERY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY! Thanks for uploading. :)
proflig8 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Oh my gosh. This is definitely the best mShep/Kaidan fic I've read. They're both so realistic and IC. My eyebrows actually shot up in surprise when Kaidan ended up topping, but I was completely engrossed anyhow! Fff, this was so good. I liked the more bitter/guilt moments too, the ones that make your heart wrench in your chest (like Shep getting up at the end).

The smut was very hot/well-written.

Thank you for writing this beauty. C: