Reviews for Tourniquet
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
I'm really glad that Yamato is starting to get better, and I'm also glad that Takeru is going to be better as well.

I loved this story so much!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
This fic is pretty amazing. Matt's parents kind of suck, they aren't the worst one could have but they sure are hypocrities alot of the time, they don't seem particularly helpful with their kids problems.
But I really enjoyed reading this, great work.
venus9814 chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
SO, I finally read this, and totally got into it.

Then I get to chapter 4, and O_O it cuts off. I realize there hasnt been an update in FOREVER, but I hope you look through this again and get inspired and at least write a final chapter, because this can't be the end of it D: cant!
lilanimegal00 chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
wow this story is amazing I love it!
BanditPonyta chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
I know this was published a long time ago, but who doesn't love reviews, right? Even though I read this story a long time ago, I find my mind jumping back to it occasionally and I reread it sometimes. "Flip side of the coin" is like that for me too. Those are just two fanfictions that I can honestly read over and over again and not grow tired of. Maybe I'm just a depressing person, lol. Anyway, I love these stories and I just wanted to let you know that they have had a great impact on my life as a writer. Cheers.
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Wow...I hardly know what to say.

Back in the day, I guess around when you wrote this chapter, I was a huge fan of yours. I was a baby then, 12 or 13, and I was writing really terrible Digimon fanfiction of my own. You were one of the best authors in the world as far as I was concerned. I started thinking about my old Digimon obsession and remembered your work, so I looked you up. I'm a little scared to re-read the fanfic I loved so much, the one where Tai gets AIDS. Because I'm scared it wont be as good as I remember. But reading this chapter convinced me that it probably is.

This was engrossing. Took me two hours just to read the one chapter, and since I need to sleep I'm going to have to wait to read the rest. But it was really good. The fact that it was an AU threw me off a bit, since it was so similar to the series the discrepensies just seemed wrong rather than alternative. I kept having to quiet my brain when it said 'oh well their parents got divorced much sooner than that' or 'TK hasn't got asthma, I'm pretty sure Joe has but not TK'. Some of the grammar was a little bit off, and since it does take place in Japan I was confused by the 'coming in for tea' bit...I don't believe they do that in Japan. But that's just me being nitpicky. I honestly loved this fic. The pain of it was palpable. The addiction seemed incredibly realistic, though a little quick. It made me really grateful to my own parents for letting me stay with my siblings when they divorced, you really showed how traumatic that would be.

All in all, amazing job. Thank you for not shattering my illusions of you. You once reviewed a fic of mine 'Dear Thingy' (I used to be called Arrei, I don't think that's likely to ring any bells, but just in case) and I remember being filled with utter JOY that such a good writer would bother reading me. This reminded me WHY that made me so happy. So thank you for that. I'll be sure to read and review the next chapters soon...can't garuantee my next reviews will be so LONG, but that's not so bad, they'll probably focus more on the actual fic then on how I used to be a starry-eyed pre-teen. Sorry for the useless information!
BanditPonyta chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
WOOHOO! YOU MADE A SEQUEL! I LOVE YOU! I can never get enough of your writing. I'm so glad that you still are writing. I missed your Matt, TK and Tai. I love the way you portray them all. Well, I'm going to read the next part. Thank you so much for this.
Neena14 chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
like always

i luved

keep going girl

if u ever rote anything new, remember i ll be there to read it

job well dun
Stephanie Chivas chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
YAY! I was so happy when I seen more of this fic. I loved it.
gilly chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
hi, nice story only just read up to chapter to but i thought i should tell your that pure heroin would kill you its to fine a substance, which is why it has to mixed with other chemicals to be "user friendly" however the more chemical in the more money the dealer will make.

sorry o.d on csi this week
butterflie chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
Wow! I did not expect to ever see the sequel to this! I'm so glad you finally had a chance to finish it; I did enjoy it very much :D And I hope your life is finally a bit better, if you're writing again *huggles*
Gemini Dream chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
We're glad to see you back and hope you're feeling better. We read all your stories a while back and love this sequal, and very happy to see an update. And Matt was being strong, good on him. And poor TK!

Thanks for writing such great (and often heart wrenching) fics, keep up the good work.

~ FireFly & LoneWolf ~
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
O.O Oh my freak! It's you! *points suspiciously* It's you, the best-authoress-of-digimon-fanfiction-I've-ever-seen you! Words cannot describe how happy I am to know that you have a name on ! I absolutely ADORE this fic! A long long time ago, way back when when I didn't have the internet, me and my step-sister (who was the person who first discovered your stories, by the way) were reading this fic. She'd brought it from her house, and we spent a good half a day, simply ADDICTED (excuse the pun) to this! It is so, what's the word I'm looking for? Alluring (if that's how ya spell it.) Gah! I love this! It's saved on my computer about five times and I just saved it again! You used to have a website, didn't you? Hmm, I guess that's why I didn't know you were on ff.n. *cries* Matt is my favorite digimon character! And I adore the way you portray him. It's perfect and I love it! Go you! You are one of my many idols. I don't know the last time you got a review or wrote some digifanfiction, but I still love the stuff you've got on here a great great deal! _ Kudosx100 to you!

(a very happy)~;~ Shaku
Krad chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I've enjoyed reading this fic.

Keep up the good work!