Reviews for Endless Loop
happyface chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Totally fantastic fanfic! You should write more (technically typing) of this pairing. They are so cute together! - v
Transcendentalist Tangencies chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Cute. I wish their was more to this though.
Gnarled Bone chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Love it.
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is so sweet!
Celestial eyes chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This could have been better if it was longer. But I have no complaint :) This fanfic is so cute! Glad I'm not the only Kikyo/Kagome fan out there.
qartvubhnj chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
That... Is so weird, but sweet.
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I love this TTTT Its cute, and allllllll true! It would so happen like this if she'd never fallen into the well and met Inuyasha first. KikyouxKagome Giants hearts~

P.S you should write more! You're good X3
EvilRegalOncer chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was a really cool story. When I first started reading, I was like "What the hell?" but as it went on I started to really like it. Well done.
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I really like it. It was such a new concept. Sometimes all the concepts in IY have been beaten to death, but I like this. It was fresh. I'm really not into KagKik at all, but I like to think of it as a friendship fic. good job! I'd like to see more like it. Do you have any other IY like this?
Snypr chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That is really touching, I would've liked if this continued.
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Well, given all the other crazy things that happened to her, this wouldn't be that unexpected. It would probably change a few things in the story line, but not seriously. It would be interesting if Kikyo ever brought up Inuyasha, though.
Nolrai chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
It's really cute if strange.
Riveted chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Wow, this is such a fascinating a beautiful concept. The writing flowed excellently and was kind of nostalgic in a way. I enjoyed this one-shot very much. Thank-you for posting.
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Just a simple refreshing story of Kikyo and Kagome up 'til the day they mature. This was good.
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
So, Kagome falls for her own past life inside her head! _ And yet, somehow, so cute!