Reviews for To Shape and Change
Coolfire30 chapter 34 . 5/16
I...I don’t know what to say. It has been over a day since I’ve finished reading through and I still cannot find the words to express how much I thoroughly loved every moment, how much I enjoyed it.

I’m sure that when I reread this (which is almost certain) in the near future, my thoughts would have gathered and hopefully I may give you a review that fully captures my feelings.

So until then, thank you for creating this wonderful AU and giving us the redemption that Severus deserves.
FLIDETHECHEMIST chapter 34 . 5/16
This fic...

It was bloody magnificent. It's all I can say. It was such an intriguing read that I managed to miss 3 summative quizzes because I was so engrossed in reading this marvelous work of art. You, my good Sir., are doing the world greatness with your creativity and magniloquence.

In other words I could kiss you right now because holy fuckin you wonderful human being.
thats a BUTT load of favs and follows
i think its Voldyshorts
Coolfire30 chapter 11 . 5/12
I forgot how to breathe.

The fact that I’m not even joking is...

It’s like one shock after the other.
Coolfire30 chapter 2 . 5/12
I was already crying from the last chapter but by the end of this one... great potential be says with a touch of a smile on his lips-... I was full blown sobbing.
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 5/12
I won’t lie... it wasn’t even the first half of the story and I was already crying.
Merlin chapter 7 . 5/4
L'histoire était intéressante, et puis tout est parti en vrille avec cette histoire de superpouvoir, de mage et autres... ce n'est plus crédible et c'est dommage.
thereisaredeemer chapter 24 . 5/3
You wrote earlier that any self respecting wizard could vanish things from within the body, also there was that bone curse originally intended to remove bones from chickens, couldn’t they simply vanish the bone shards from his brain or tinker with the curse to make it target the shards specifically?
aqp.gerencia chapter 7 . 4/30
Bueno déjame felicitarte por esta historia esta muy buena, la había visto pero no me apetecía leerla, después de ver tantas reseñas despertó mi curiosidad y aquí estoy muy interesada

Well let me congratulate you for this story is very good, I had seen it but I did not feel like reading it, after seeing so many reviews aroused my curiosity and here I am very interested.
aqp.gerencia chapter 3 . 4/29
Bien estructurado, me está gustando mucho y mira que soy muy exigente

Well structured, I'm liking it a lot and I'm very demanding.
aqp.gerencia chapter 1 . 4/29
Bueno va bien, interesante
Kimmytrainer chapter 24 . 4/22
I just had a thought that maybe Severus counts as old Harry’s “hand” and can be the one to off Voldemort. That’d be awesome. I know I’ve read this at least once before, but I don’t remember the ending at all lol
EvenstarMoonblood chapter 34 . 4/20
Wow beautiful story
InfinityPrimroese chapter 34 . 4/18
That.. That was satisfying... So very satisfying... Thank you so much.
10,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »