Reviews for To Shape and Change
Guest chapter 12 . 14h
Jesus Christ. Meet Harry Potter
I know okay chapter 34 . 10/14
Very nice. I'm glad they got to have good futures after the previous future's horrors.
I know okay chapter 33 . 10/14
I'm so glad he's dead.
I know okay chapter 32 . 10/14
I'm glad they got out. I hope more of them kept their children safe.
I know okay chapter 31 . 10/13
Sm
I know okay chapter 30 . 10/13
What a horrible thing to do to your own son. If that's what's required I'd be trying to get out as soon as possible.
I know okay chapter 29 . 10/13
Poor Vince.
Pteaset chapter 6 . 10/13
Another wonderful chapter I love the way you were to pick Dean Draco and it makes total sense one reason he turned out to be kind of a bad guy was his only influence was his evil father so if Severus could steer him in a different direction and so could Harry maybe he could turn out to be a different person I really look forward to seeing where he’s going
Pteaset chapter 1 . 10/12
Ok I love it
Thank you for writing this. :)
Karate Koala chapter 19 . 10/7
Your Dumbledore has been a nice change of pace. I believe most authors write him as too manipulative when in reality he is just a man that, like Harry, has been forced to shoulder the problems of the world and has come to terms with that. Now, in his waning years, he believes he has a responsibility to continue to shoulder that burden. Dumbledore will always be a good man at the end of the day.
I know okay chapter 28 . 10/6
Hopefully this will help Harry's future and actually protect him.

I loved Dumbledore's rant with the Minister. If there was a time to be angered that was certainly then.
I know okay chapter 27 . 10/6
I'd rather lose my position as spy than let nine children be murdered and giving Voldemort more power. I hope he doesn't have cause to regret it though.
death390 chapter 34 . 10/6
Enjoyable but the last third felt rushed especially compared to the first third. I suppose that would be due to having most of the first third helped my Rowling in the first place.
I know okay chapter 26 . 10/5
That meeting with Sirius was painfully awkward. I see he still thinks Harry is James, in a way.

I'm glad Harry is enjoying his time with the Flamels.
9,458 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »