Reviews for To Shape and Change
Excellent story
Ezmereldab chapter 19 . 4/3
Brought tears to my eyes!

Thanks for writing "
EkaterinaSteele chapter 34 . 3/25
enjoyed this story,
kronoan chapter 1 . 3/18
This looks very interesting so far! Thank you future Harry for your sacrifice to change the past!
Siruislady chapter 34 . 3/16
I tend to not review, to me the mark of a good story is how well i am able to lose myself in the story. Great jobz loved it
Mia Maxwell chapter 11 . 3/14
I love Dumbledore's reaction
divvycrip chapter 10 . 3/9
Halfway down chapter 10, you describe a Wiltshire manor as being surrounded by prairie. Just to let you know, in Wiltshire, they would call this a meadow or meadow-land if there is a large area.

Truly great story
moaning-myrtl3 chapter 34 . 3/3
I truly didn’t know what to expect when I first started reading this story but WOW! Reading this blew me away. I don’t often see similar views in which this story was portrayed. Usually, Harry’s put in any other House besides Hufflepuff and as a ‘Puff myself, it was a great change of pace. It was very wholesome and well thought-out. There was also like no people bashing and the adults actually acted like adults. It’s refreshing to read these types of stories. Thanks for taking the time to write this story and the courage for releasing it for the public to read! You’re awesome!
Spirkquirk chapter 34 . 2/28
Very nice indeed!
This last chapter is like hot cocoa and and a good book
on a cold and blustery day...(happy sigh)

KUDOS!
Dobbyhasnomastr chapter 34 . 2/18
This was so good! I loved the relationship between Harry and Severus. Seeing Harry with the Flamels was really satisfying. I will definitely read this story again.
Wolverine442 chapter 34 . 2/17
This was so awesome! Thank you!
Wolverine442 chapter 24 . 2/16
I think someone should be able to shrink those fragments down to nothing for Albus.
Abyssalwhale chapter 2 . 2/16
Yeah I've read a lot of bashing fics. And they're okay. But my favorite Dumbledores are actually the grandfatherly, or even the sort of senile funny ones. The ones where he is actually who he tries to act like. Where he is eccentric and wise.

I've always liked those fics the best. Where the grandfatherly eccentric persona the manipulative old farts put on is their actual personality. Another example Hiruzen from Naruto.
Shiaira73 chapter 25 . 2/8
It's amazing to me that this story is almost a full decade old.
This is my most recommended fanfic to new fanfic readers.
Even old fanfic readers.
This story is one of my comfort stories. When life is crazy and im feeling down, this is one of the stories I turn to in order to touch grass and reclaim myself.
I have easily read this story a dozen times so far, since it's completion.
I know i have said it before somewhere is the tons of reviews this story has, but, once again.. Thank you.
Thank you for putting in the time and effort to write such a great story. Thank you for leaving it here for us to enjoy over and over and over.
Thank you for providing a touch of sanity to my overly crazy life.
Thank you a healthy escape into a world of magic, wonder and love.
just ... Sincerely... Thank You. 3