Reviews for To Shape and Change
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
Dang! That was one tough duel! Dumbledore is pretty tough for an old codger. Too bad Harry isn't there to heal his wounds. He'd be a lot faster than Poppy, I think.

It seems Voldy has more servants this time around, which is NOT good. :(
missgsmith51 chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
Well, that was creepy. At least Cedric didn't die ... yet. I hope he doesn't.

You know, Pettigrew has a lot of bad things to answer for, and he seems even more ruthless this time around. I hope when he is finally caught, he is sent through the Veil ... no mucking about with Azkaban. It's too easy to escape!

I also hope Harry is safe with the Flamels. Perhaps he should get a few shots of the Elixir of Life ... just in case.
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
I hope they find those poor kids soon. It's a good thing Greyback is dead. If they can cure those kids soon, maybe even some of the adults will follow ... now that Greyback is gone.

I wonder if Harry was kidnapped to resurrect Voldy, and his Portkey exit prevented it. Whatever happens, I hope those kids don't pay the price for Greyback's death.

Uh-oh. Another prophecy. :(
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
Why would Harry's self research be beyond his years? Isn't it exactly what Hermione has been doing since day one at Hogwarts? Actually, it sounds like something I'd have done as a kid. I was one of those "12-going-on-30" kids and always had my head buried in a book. Had the Net existed then, I've no doubt that Google would have gotten quite the workout.
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
Whoa! I wonder if anyone recognized the "rather fat Dark Lord" as Peter. Did others see him transform and slip into his rat hole, as well? Maybe Coral should have pursued him. Perhaps she and Harry should have a conference with the rest of the snakes in the forest and see if they can capture Peter without eating him! Rats! Harry wouldn't know about Pettigrew in this timeline. I forgot. :(
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
Hey, they never need to search for Harry when there's trouble in progress. Just go to the site of whatever is happening, and they'll find Harry in the middle of it ... Right?

Well, at least Snape knows now how Voldemort was able to hurt DD. Pettigrew was helping him. He'll be tougher to spot in his rat form without his silver paw, unfortunately. I do think DD needs to get that stone out of the school and back to Flamel. He's lived well over 600 years and has managed to protect it thus far.
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
Well, that is terrifying! How are the good guys to go about finding and destroying all of that Manx parchment? That sounds like something that should be done.

It's a good thing Snape knew what to do, or poor Harry would just be a memory. I hope Zacharias Smith doesn't take this opportunity to hurt Harry. He's about the type who would.

I'm glad Coral survived. Is her magic still intact? Perhaps she can help heal Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
So who sent that ... Voldemort? Is Coral's magic connected with Harry's, as his familiar? Will what happens to him happen to her?
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Is there some backlash that is affecting the bystanders when Harry performs the cure? Is the curse part of the magic going into them?

Why has Harry not yet healed Lupin?
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
Fourteen adult werewolves? How long is this conference, anyway? Won't that seriously drain Harry's magic?
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
So Lucius did give Dobby to Harry! I was just joking when I suggested it. But I must say that Dobby seemed rather subdued. Is it possible that Lucius has him under some spell to still make him loyal to the Malfoy's, or will his true personality come out once he is away from them?

I hope Fudge doesn't try to turn Harry into some "carny" side show. It seems like his style.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Bravo to Snape for giving Harry more than just an answer! He has given little mini lessons in Wizarding etiquette and political savvy applied to a real life situation.

Whoa! Healing werewolves? This could put a serious dent in Voldemort's plans as far as turning new ones. Harry probably won't be able to do anything for Lupin, unfortunately, as his injuries are too old. :( I wonder, though, if he can heal the Longbottoms, as the healer there didn't seem to want him to attempt it. Mrs. Longbottom may have a different idea about that now, however, after the latest incident.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
I was wondering if Harry would meet the Longbottoms and whether or not he might attempt to heal them. I'm curious to see what happens.

I hope Harry talks to Sev about the Malfoy party before responding, given his warning about Lucius. (Isn't it kind of rude of them not to invite the Longbottoms, considering they are going to be Harry's hosts during that time? Just asking, because I'm wondering if Augusta would ever step through the Malfoy floo for any reason, or if she would go whether she liked them or not, simply because it's a Pureblood aristocracy thing to do. Rules change from story to story.)
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Harry really does seem to be leading a Weasley-free life. How long will it be before he encounters the twins ... now that he has healed Jordan?

So Harry and Coral sense Remus's inner wolf. I wonder how your Harry will react to his "furry little problem."

It sounds like things were pretty horrible in Sev's last time stream.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Oh, bummer about Peter/Scabbers. I was hoping the dirty rat would get his just desserts sooner this time and not have the opportunity to resurrect Voldemort.

Zacharias certainly is a nasty little piece of work, isn't he? He acts more like the child of a Death Eater than the descendant of Hufflepuff.

I guess Harry will have to start working on his Occlumency sooner rather than later, as it will no doubt be required to help him control his magic.
7,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »