Reviews for To Shape and Change
Non of your chapter 1 . 6/5
I will never read a story where Harry is placed into Hufflepuff. Sorry. Good plot though
Makky2020 chapter 34 . 6/5
A rather abrupt ending, but the whole story was beautiful nevertheless. Thank you.
ForgottenShadowriter chapter 34 . 6/1
Slow clap for that ending. It made me tear up a little bit. With such a quick final battle scene, it was surprisingly good. I liked how you wrapped it up quickly without making it feel too rushed. Well done. :)
Avidus.lectori chapter 34 . 5/31
This is the most extraordanary story that I read about Harry Potter since J. K. Rowling wrote the actual book ! :D Thank you so much for your work and effort , and for giving to the world such a good alternative story !
Good luck !
mel chapter 34 . 5/30
I read it instead of studying for my orals but it was worth it! I was surprised not to found a french traduction if your story, maybe me i'll do it in the summer, if i can toi will he the first to know it !
thanks for this story, and maybe, see you soon :)
c'├ętait vraiment une belle histoire
rob.york.1690 chapter 34 . 5/29
well it may have taken me longer than i would have liked to finally finish this masterpiece of a story(i blame work for this one) i must say this: thank you, why? you may ask? because you gave us a look at an alternate time line and a different future, one that i had often wondered about

you truly have the skills to become a vary successful writer and i look forward to reading your other stories
and again thank you for this beautiful work of art
and on that note
Fare thee well my friend and see you next time
Exivus chapter 2 . 5/27
You don't seem to have a grasp of past tense. You use "had" instead of regular past tense were you shouldn't. Despite that, the story so far is quite engaging.
Shadowkat678 chapter 9 . 5/23
I'm kinda hoping you don't have Harry just cure Remus, and if you do that there will be drawbacks. I've seen that a few times, and it usually comes across too easy. I'm really liking this so far though.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 34 . 5/21
THAT was a phenomenal ending! I loved the Harry/Luna ship, I've always loved Luna. I liked this story. Bit sad that the Weasleys didn't play a larger role, but well, it wouldn't have fit. I liked how Mrs. Weasley was burned, I like stories where she is injured (I know, cruel). But then Harry got to heal so, her that was great. Fantastic writing. Good job.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 15 . 5/21
I did not see that letter coming. This story is well written, but I was starting to feel a lack of conflict. Everything was going so good then - this. I need to know what happened with the letter. I suspect that a werewolf who likes hurting people, like Greyback, could of sent it. But I need to read more! So good right now.
I can't put into words the amount of emotion I felt, and still feel, when I read this story. It is a work of art; definitely one of the best, if not the best, fanfiction. In other words You have done a phenomenal work.
Desideria79 chapter 34 . 5/16
Thank you! Best HP-Fanfiction I've ever read
tpilon chapter 34 . 5/13
Very well written! While I missed some of the relationships and characters that are canon in the books it was easy to like what you did with the characters.
CapellaFontanez chapter 34 . 5/11
very nice story. thx for sharing
Lauren0kiy chapter 34 . 5/10