Reviews for To Shape and Change
Sue Clover chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
They really should look into getting new brooms. That accident would not have occurred if the broom had not been so old. I'm surprised no one on the staff has mentioned this yet. In the books at least, it was not made clear that the broom was at fault and not Neville's flying, but you have made it very obvious that despite Neville's lack of confidence, it was the broom's spells being old and faulty that caused the accident. If the broom had not been actually tampered with, that is. I don't know which is the case.
I'm looking forward to reading more. I like the direction this is going.
missgsmith51 chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
That was certainly a changed Severus. Alas, his cover has been well and truly blown. It must be amusing to those who have known the evil bat of the dungeons to see little kids hanging onto his robes. "Old Snape" would never have allowed it. **giggle**
missgsmith51 chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
I'm surprised Voldemort hasn't demanded that Harry be brought to heal him. Surely he knows about the stories of Harry's Parsel healing abilities.
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Well that was interesting. I keep laughing out loud, I hope I didn't wake my mom up with it. Coral is such a character. I am beginning to be quite fond of these characters as you have imagined them; they are so colorful and warm and deep. I wonder what will happen with Halloween. Will Quirrel still let the troll in? Without Harry to bring them together, Hermione will probably be crying in the bathroom again and Ron won't think to remember her. I hope she doesn't get hurt.
missgsmith51 chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
"Sorry this part took so long, but I had slammed into a huge wall of writer's block made of bad lemon drops."

That's what you get for messing about in Dumbledore's mind! You're lucky you didn't get caught in a Bog of Eternal Lemon Curd! ;)
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Awesome. I think you'll write a good story with this. I knew as soon as Harry responded to Draco with the "I'd rather be a worker" thing, and the irony is rather fun. A parselmouth with a snake in Hufflepuff, and everything. But it totally fits. I like where it's going, so far.
Sue Clover chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Harry may be trying not to gush, but I can tell you I am certainly gushing, as I read this. It's just too precious. In an awesome sort of way.
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
You did a very nice job explaining the brain injuries and trauma - very much like a doctor who is accustomed to helping the average uninformed person try to understand what is happening with a loved one.
lemon-rind chapter 33 . 12/13/2014
2nd read, still worth it.
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Thank you. I like that kind of Dumbledore, too. I know he made mistakes, but he had a good heart, and he sorely felt all of his mistakes. And I like this new Snape. He's a very believable, solid character. And he's very 3D.
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Well, it was a bit weird to get used to Snape being nice to Harry. I mean, it kind of feels like the world is slightly off kilter, but after a while I think I managed. I still occasionally squeaked, though, at the cuteness of it. An intriguing start, and good characterization. At least Severus still seems to be himself, even if he isn't really cruel all the time. It'll be funny when everyone else in Gryffindor already hates Snape, and Harry's like "but he's nice!" We'll see how that goes. How Snape deals with his contemporary reputation.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/9/2014
Wow. I've read a lot of fanfiction but I think this might be the best one ever. I loved coral, and that Neville got his parents back! And everything else! Wow. Also, Dumbledore and Lucius not being horrible is always a plus. And that the Flamels became Harry's guardians. Alright alright, you know your own story well enough, I'm just so impressed and awed and I loved loved loved this story!
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Are u making a sequel?
alicewiggles chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Harry can have a good uncle and a grandfather but what about Sirius and Remus can Snape get along with them too
D.Mentor chapter 34 . 12/7/2014
This was a great story, thank you for writing it.
7,947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »