Reviews for To Shape and Change
atlantis51 chapter 32 . 3/5
Oh, Merlin! I'm so glad the Malfoy's got away! Lucius did get away, Right?
atlantis51 chapter 31 . 3/5
So will Harry now know just what his mother did to save him?
atlantis51 chapter 29 . 3/5
Voldemort killing his followers children, he couldn't sink any lower!
BloomingSunset chapter 10 . 3/5
"Gray mage?" I liked that little tip-off ;)
atlantis51 chapter 16 . 3/4
I wonder who would do such a horrible thing to a child? Unbelievable!
Great chapter as alsways. But i have a quick question. When Dumbledore gave severus the watch he never said that there was a key phrase to activate the port key but Severus gave the watch to Dennis creevey he shouted out an activation phrase. So question when did Dumbledore tell what it was
AthenaKnight chapter 34 . 3/4
A truest lovely story thank you very much for writing it
fireworks700 chapter 34 . 3/3
Fantastic.
It is not often one reads an epilogue as satisfying as this one.
A job well done.
rawdah chapter 1 . 3/1
wow! its reallllllllllllllyyyyyyy good
halo4hire chapter 34 . 3/1
God in heaven, I do so hate it when I come to the end of a well written story. I could gush about how good it was, but I think Snape said it best ;) twas a pleasurable adventure!
Kimmytrainer chapter 34 . 2/28
I'm glad Severus told Harry in the end, though I wish more people (preferably Hogwarts faculty) had found out as well, but that's okay. I like that he married Luna. Also, the thing about Severus needing a girlfriend was hilarious! Thanks for writing this; you did a great job!
sexy Seren chapter 34 . 2/28
Make a sequel
I find it when I read a story I only really review and I really like it. And it seems that's a trend among a lot of readers if the story has 300 reviews it probably has maybe 2000 reads. Your story has over 8000 reviews so I'm figuring at least 20,000 people have read it and for good reason it's Flipping Fantastic. It was exciting and awesome and Harry was Brave but not stupid and even though Ron and Hermione went there they were still mentioned brilliant simply brilliant
Isles chapter 19 . 2/28
Poor Trevor 8(
halo4hire chapter 13 . 2/27
Just a heads up. About oh... 2/3rds into the chapter, give or take as I'm on the mobile site, you left out the r in sprout. Instead you have a spout talking to dumbles. Interesting take so far though.
8,969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »