Reviews for To Shape and Change
Pathseekerme chapter 34 . 1/25
This was fantastic! I read the whole story in one afternoon. I could NOT quit reading! Great job!
Garden Gnomie chapter 21 . 1/24
Damn u and ur amazing story I have lectures at 930 and its already 530
Started reading and could not stop
D4rkShadows55 chapter 1 . 1/24
I thought it sounded interesting and you delivered! Good job!
excellent story
What a story. Wow, thank you for writing this. I'm rarely fond of time travel au fanfic, but this is good.
Tracer chapter 7 . 1/21
O.O

*downloads fanfic and archives it for until the end of the internet*
Tracer chapter 2 . 1/21
I see great potentional in this fic

XD

Puns aside, from these two chapters, i can see that this fic can/woud have he same amount of joy and emotion rollercoaster of a parody, but isnt one, and i need to applaud you for that.
Tracer chapter 1 . 1/21
I just read the first chapter and im in love with this already.
Anon chapter 34 . 1/20
This is probably one of the few greatest fanfictions I have ever read. I have honestly enjoyed how immersive and completely interesting the story is. I also especially loved the way how it ended, the epilogue was truly satisfying. It was written extremely well; I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
Spades chapter 34 . 1/20
Awesome story. I know it's been a while since you finished it but it was utterly amazing. Completely blown away. Great story.
Mirae Desciderium chapter 1 . 1/16
i can not stop reading the title as "to snape and change". like, i tried. i tried so hard. but its too funny.
Fangirldayna chapter 34 . 1/16
This is beautifully amazing. I love your way of writing and plan on reading more, keep up the fantastic work!
Arfa chapter 34 . 1/16
ahhhh, OK I'll say this :) I've read this story mayyybe 3 or 4 times and each time it just sucks me in, it is wonderful, involving and reaaaaly interesting to read. Sooooo :) once again thank you for writing and sharing it with us :)
Cheers :)
langeline chapter 6 . 1/13
Isn't this where SS reveals that he's a traitor? Will there be immediate repercussions?
quirrel saw scabbers didn't he...
8,397 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »