Reviews for To Shape and Change
vickety chapter 34 . 2/1
Thanks for this wonderful story!
FYI chapter 24 . 1/29
Seems mostly right, although first they would have done an xray to make sure there were no bullet fragments which the magnet of the CT machine would extract, and the doctor would probably also ask whether there were any magical alternatives to surgery first.
Elims chapter 7 . 1/28
This story is great! So Harry is the prophesied one because of his inate tallent instead of getting stuck with a horcox nice. Then nicer Snape stuck inbetween secrets and lies he made to cover for them, so stressful.
Oh what a wonderful story! Thanks for writing!
Excellent story! Thanks for the fun, the drama, the heartwarming relationships, and the joy. I'm still wondering why you didn't name the wives of Sev and Dobby though. :) And hey, I miss Tonks. I keep thinking, "Why Tonks?"
Great climax. lol
Yikes!
I'm always horrified and disappointed in the books when the heroes arrive only to have a long, drawn-out conversation. Every word could be a curse, but no, they have to waste time and words on chitchat. This exciting chapter was ruined at the end (in what could have been total victory), just by the very in-character chatty behavior by Albus.
The story is zipping right along! I'm eager to discover: Can Madame Bones use Voldemort's blood for tracking spells or other spells? He left blood all over the ministry after he got shot, and you mentioned it a few times.
Good research and info here, exciting possibilities with the lock, and as a library lover, I had to chuckle about the library book worries.
Very, very well written battle scenes.
Pika5490 chapter 29 . 1/20
I don't care what anyone (besides MAYBE the author) says, that pie was given to the pink toad because it sounded like banshee
I hope they find the library book when they find Peter, or there'll be a big fine. lol
marmalade-snow chapter 34 . 1/19
SNAPE! So much love here... I love the time travel concept with someone actually mature! Thanks for sharing!
I hope there are bathroom charms, because both arms in a cast could be problematic. lol
9,164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »