Reviews for To Shape and Change
Six Foot Assassin chapter 20 . 1/29
Is there a chapter where he isn't almost killed? After a while it kinda becomes pathetic to read.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 19 . 1/29
He will be a great healer when he graduates? He won't graduate because he will die before if things continue as they are. You gave Harry a lot of power and potential abilities yet he isn't learning how to use them or how to only to heal. That's nice and all but he has a lot of people who want him dead and if he doesn't become incredible good at dueling his as good as dead. Canon Harry was better at this point then your Harry.
Phantomslap chapter 20 . 1/29
Something you missed. With that medical book left behind, I'm afraid Harry is gonna rack up one helluva late fee.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 8 . 1/28
The entire situation with Smith is completely forced. He's just a poor replacement for Draco.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 4 . 1/28
I can't see Harry being a Hufflepuff in any story unless he's plotting to make a near fanatically loyal army that is.

This Harry was perfect for either Ravenclaw or Slytherin.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 3 . 1/28
Harry should be able to do magic if he wants since he has Lily's wand which doesn't have the trace anymore.
teedub chapter 34 . 1/27
I think my favorite part was in this chapter: Severus the Potter. What a wonderful idea as to what he did and how our actions impact those around us in astonishing ways.
Writer-of-many-subjects chapter 6 . 1/26
This story makes me happy! I love this take on Harry Potter, I feel like this is how it could have been, Harry would've made a great hufflepuff.
Donni chapter 12 . 1/24
I loved this chapter!
Patralli chapter 34 . 1/22
Very well written. Have to say it is on par with JKR.
Calli chapter 34 . 1/21
This was great! I don't recall reading Snape as time-traveller before and your full story arc with healing progressed beautifully. I also especially liked Lily drawing the rune and Severus motivating Harry with his parents' accomplishments. And Coral of course!
KashyaCharsi chapter 5 . 1/21
Not like letting Quirrell stay was the most dangerous thing they risked for the students, to be honest.
KashyaCharsi chapter 6 . 1/21
I can see he already met another Ron and Hermione though in Hufflepuff, though.
wajakhero chapter 1 . 1/18
to all who read this review make sure to read this story all the way thru because this is a unique story that must be read
Blood of the Enemy unwillingly taken.

...That blood was willingly given. That it was taken from someone other than the blood's owner seems flimsy for a magic spell.
8,796 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »