Reviews for To Shape and Change
Greenvelvet71 chapter 34 . 6/19
Fabulous story! Intelligently written. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. I enjoyed it immensely.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 34 . 6/16
While I initially had reservations, this story blew me away. It is absolutely brilliant! The characters are incredible and the depth of knowledge on healing and magic is fantastic! wonderful story!
ironhair chapter 1 . 6/16
rereading
namisnakama chapter 34 . 6/15
what a beautiful story! i loved every part of it! thanks for this masterpiece!
Paty S chapter 34 . 6/15
Such a great ending, I'm sad to see this go but I'm glad everything end up alright.
Paty S chapter 33 . 6/15
Damn what an ending but I'm glad Harry defeated him and those disgusting people die.
The Ministry sure take there time getting there.
Paty S chapter 32 . 6/15
Lucius is smart and he and the others "Death Eaters" got right into action..fast.
I wonder what Harry study will bring.
Paty S chapter 31 . 6/15
I'm so glad Severus thinked fast and manage to get the children away. Harry is revisiting his mother dead..maybe know he can get more answers.
Paty S chapter 30 . 6/15
Such a sad chapter and I can't for all those people to suffer an agonizing dead..
Paty S chapter 29 . 6/15
Damnit..we didn't see much of him but poor Vince. Draco is going to suffer I'm sure.
Paty S chapter 27 . 6/15
I hope Severus is ok, Voldemort is getting weaker so hopefully the spell didn't do much damage. Poor kids, I hope they are ok.
Paty S chapter 25 . 6/15
Albus is having a hard time but I hope he gets better :)
Let's hope Voldemort starts to decay and Harry doesn't have to do anything lol
Paty S chapter 23 . 6/15
That Muggle was very smart and didn't let himself be defeated, good guy. Albus was amazing but I hope he recovers well.
Paty S chapter 22 . 6/15
Severus should have just done those things and not let it go just because Voldemort was not active, know they got Albus blood and he resurrected.. great.
Paty S chapter 20 . 6/15
Nicholas Flamel is definitely an interesting choice to guard Harry and at least that disgusting werewolf is dead I wonder if they were turininng the kids into werewolves.
8,992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »