Reviews for To Shape and Change
Ezmerelda chapter 34 . 10/10
Well done! I enjoyed reading this story very much. Thanks for writing! -"-
Stephanie MRV chapter 34 . 10/10
You are a genius . This made me cry so hard but I am glad Harry married his love and Hermione found her match.
Harryhungerjackson chapter 34 . 10/10
just wow
Plumalchemyst chapter 34 . 10/9
Awesome
The Hope Lions chapter 34 . 10/8
I don't know how I never read this story before today, but I'm so glad I finally did. It was absolutely perfect in every way, on par with the actual books if I dare say it. Truly I loved it. Thank you for writing such an incredible story.
billiefrog51 chapter 4 . 10/8
I was pleasantly surprised that Harry was sorted into Hufflepuff. I think this is the first story that I've read with him ending up in that house. Can't wait to see what you do with it!
Plumalchemyst chapter 20 . 10/7
I was the same way as a child just ask my family they tell you anything about Egypt and archeology I devour for knowledge
nagoth chapter 34 . 10/7
Fav all time fan-fic couldnt be much happier. So many moments
nagoth chapter 4 . 10/6
Yesss hes so a hufflepuff i love it! :)
nagoth chapter 2 . 10/6
Love it i got a little teary
SaKreD4LIFE chapter 25 . 10/4
Something I just thought about concerning Dumbledore's treatment: magical people cant banish/vanish the bone shards because they could not see them. I remember Draco saying that house elves can banish human waste before it leaves the body. Could a house elf not do the same with the bone fragments? Just a thought.
Leo105 chapter 34 . 10/3
This has been by far one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions I've ever read! Thank you so much for sharing. Your writing style is truly great and just the whole concept of this story amazing. Again, thanks for spending your time and sharing this, I truly appreciate it!
Now, there's only one thing I'd like to know... Who's Snape's wife?
OO ZOO MAAA KII chapter 1 . 10/2
you should have made Snape give no fucks and go off on people at random
Nanltesystems chapter 34 . 10/1
Beautiful!
thank you so much for this story, i was entranced from the beginning and read the whole thing in one day. It was incredible and I cannot thank you enough ️
9,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »