Reviews for To Shape and Change
chisscientist chapter 2 . 10/28
I enjoyed seeing Snape de-tail Dudley.
karinarios chapter 34 . 10/28
I'm a sucker for stories like this! Love love love it, esp the epilogue! Thanks so much for sharing!
Moody-Jamu chapter 34 . 10/25
YAYAYAYAYAYAY´╝ü*Claps enthusiastically*
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 34 . 10/24
Moody-Jamu chapter 20 . 10/24
Great story, but WAY too many attacks for one year...
Emily chapter 34 . 10/21
On wow I love that last line so powerful and emotional.
aozora03 chapter 34 . 10/19
In a nutshell:
This story is ma-gni-fi-cient.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 34 . 10/19
Nice story! I really enjoyed reading all the adventures, this story certainly had some tense moments though!
Athena Dragonseeker21 chapter 34 . 10/17
I just wanted to say that i loved this story.
Zera chapter 4 . 10/17
Oh gods, there must be something in my eye, it's all watery. This was a magnificent fic. and I loved every second of it. Now let me try to get rid of all the mushy feels you have caused me.
FallenZApple chapter 4 . 10/13
Noooooo! I expected Harry to be in Slytherin. Bommer, I see so not everything is perfect in this cruel world. T.T Don't get me wrong, I truly love where the story is heading. Also, Harry and Draco friends? It would be cool to see them turn into enemies later on. xD Hufflepuff that should be interesting since i have never read a fic about it.
FallenZApple chapter 3 . 10/13
Another Great chapter! W apply wrappers, you know how to get Severus character right. :) I love the reactions from the teachers. lol On to next chapter!
FallenZApple chapter 2 . 10/13
Excellent Chapter! Especially the Dudley's and Severus little chi-chat. I can just imagine it in my head. xD Applause you really know how to keep Severus personality, but Dumbledore look kind of odd. o.O HA,HA,HA ;)
FallenZApple chapter 1 . 10/13
A beautiful masterpiece of an intro. I always wonder what would've happened if this event's occur mate. But Bloody-hell I never expected this chapter to be that good, compared to others. Harry with a snake, love it. I was a bit confuse about where in the distant future Severus came from, but I will just have to keep reading. This chapter almost made me cry, I hope the other chapters can live up to my expectations. Thanks for reading, my review.

8,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »