Reviews for To Shape and Change
MurrayOfCaisleanCnucha chapter 34 . 3/24
This is a truly wonderful story
BillBrink chapter 34 . 3/24
I can't believe that I almost passed on this one simply because I don't like Snape. You have written a magnificent story filled with pathos, great character development, believable action, and perfect pacing. Thank you for all the work you put into it and for sharing it with us. I'm looking forward to reading your other works.
morryo chapter 4 . 3/24
My first Hufflepuff!Harry story! I am so thrilled. I love what you've done so far!
Kayla DeLana chapter 19 . 3/23
Is it bad that I laughed when Trevor was the one who saved them?
BillBrink chapter 18 . 3/23
I am thoroughly enjoying the refreshing changes you have made to canon. I am tired of reading stories with no imagination at all, or on the opposite extreme, stories in which you can't even recognize the characters or places. This story has great balance and pace.
Kayla DeLana chapter 12 . 3/23
omg Harry Potter is like Jesus in this story. I love it. It has a kind of messiah feel for me, Harry performing miracles around witnesses.
BillBrink chapter 2 . 3/22
I kept seeing this story on favorite lists all over the site, but since I REALLY dislike Severus I have neglected to read it. After seeing the story listed AGAIN I finally thought, "If so many like this, I ought to give it a shot". I must tell you I like the way you have made Severus likeable, believable and still keeping him in character. In addition, you have commanded my interest. I am looking forward to the rest of your story. Thank you for sharing it.
OnceInMyDreams chapter 34 . 3/21
Brilliantly done. Thanks so much for such a great adventure.
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 34 . 3/20
No, I'm not crying, whatever gave you that idea? I just have some pollen in my eye.

Truly beautiful and touching. There's no need for a sequel, this is perfect.
Book Nerd Tim chapter 34 . 3/18
Flunking Awesome! You magnificent Bastard
Nevany chapter 34 . 3/16
I read this story years ago, shortly after you finished it. Almost every subsequent Time traveller!Sev/Sev-raises-harry fic since then never seemed to satisfy me right but I didn't really dwell on it. Until 2 days ago, once again on a time travel fic binge, I cane across this and instantly recognized the title. One chapter in and realization dawned that its your fault for making a story that raised the bar so high, the other fell a little flat. I've now gotta go find that other story that managed to ding your bar for the complete nostalgia trip (does it count as nostalgia if its only been 3yrs?)

Anyway, I dont know if I said it last time, but its was an amazingly wonderful story that was just as enjoyable now as it was back then and I thank you for sharing it and ruining the rest of them for me (and likely many others)
percabeth1643 chapter 34 . 3/15
Truly touching story. Absolutely magnificent. Moved me to tears in the best way
This was an amazing story and held my attention throughout all of it, you should be extremely proud of yourself for having been the author of this piece , can't wait to read more of your stories!
EvanescentWriter chapter 34 . 3/13
Wow. I never knew I needed to read this until now. I was looking for Severitus stories and I was about to give up, but I'm so happy I didn't because I found this. I've never read a healer!parselmagic!Harry before and I love it. I know you said it wasn't, but it really felt like a super!Harry story as well, but I enjoyed it all the same. I'm glad to have read something with a considerate Snape travelling back in time to mentor Harry. It's quite beautiful, really. Thanks for all your hard work in writing this. Thank you for posting it.
Floppyfloppyfish chapter 34 . 3/12