Reviews for To Shape and Change
Antaros chapter 34 . 1/28
An excellent read! Thanks so much for contributing your story!
ksecc1 chapter 34 . 1/28
A happy ending and yet you managed to balance it with a non-cheesy story. Great reading!
ksecc1 chapter 29 . 1/28
I find the way dumbledore and Voldemort handle their injuries to be an interesting contrast. Both would have most likely been lethal (or very difficult to treat) with modern medicine. Magic made a huge difference. But one used muggle and magical medicine in concert and made an almost complete recovery and one did not... Hmmm. Did you do that on purpose?
Avalonemyst chapter 6 . 1/27
So glad to find out about the pairings! I agree!
Avalonemyst chapter 5 . 1/27
I love this! Especially the part about the rat! I always found it interesting that Ron had a rat even though it wasn't mentioned on the letter.
fernanda chapter 34 . 1/27
Beautifuly written.
really!

Loved the ending
ElusiveGuy chapter 1 . 1/26
The Rod of Asclepius (single snake) is probably more appropriate then the Caduceus (twin snakes), and has a stronger historical association with medicine. But it's a common mixup.
LongChild chapter 34 . 1/26
Loved this. The end maid me tear up
Viejas chapter 34 . 1/25
Just want to say how much I enjoyed this story. I personally feel it can be considered a "classic".
right up there with works by Jeconais, Bobmin and Clell. Better company you cannot keep!
Simply amazing! Great fic!
Wynter Spite chapter 34 . 1/20
Wow. This is beyond epic. It's just . . . wow. I am honestly in awe of you, and my admiration, I'm sure, is shared by all who had the privilege to find and read this story.
Thank you.
Im crying
*hyperventilating!*
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 1/20
interesting story. I'm terrified of snakes though so I don't think I can continue to read it.
Love it!