Reviews for To Shape and Change
Corruptmonk chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
i like. waiting for your update _
Sparklillian chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
Love the story. The part about harry is good, yet you recently made some difficuluties for him, interrupting his sudden easy ascent, and ridding readers of the SUPER!HARRY pedstal,w hich they have placed him on. Very nice. Hope you update soon :D!
Mallie chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
It's hard to believe that Smith is Hufflepuff considering what a hideous little bastard he's being. I really hope he getds thrown out on his ass after this, but with Dumbledore in charge, that might not be the case.
Heidi chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
Great story! Never read one like it, and I like the way everything's developed as the changes spin out of Snape's control. Hope you keep going!
R. B. Evans chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
Amazing!

waiting next chapter...
SapphireOrchids chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
I just found your story this morning and have just finished reading it. Love it, love it, LOVE IT! There aren't many Severus travels back in time stories. This is the first REALLY good one I've read. The pace is good and it's well written. Hope to see more soon!
Reyavie chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
I am very much enjoying this story. You managed to make characters likeable, not ooc. The storyline itself is nicely done so far. You have fit his knowledge correctly without doing a 180 degree change. It is good work, indeed.
Wolfric chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
Sounds like Rookwood to me or is he in Askaban? Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
I like your story! Update soon!
Rosa Mundi chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
Whoa. I'm at the edge of my seat now. I hope the next chapter does take too too long.
DizzyZina chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
I've been away for a few days so was happy to see an update.

Gosh Smith is horrible. He makes me so mad! :( Dobby is just awesome as usual.
ForceofGreed chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
Keep the chapters coming. Very enjoyable chapter.
EvilDime chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
Wow, very enjoyable fanfiction!

Hufflepuff!Harry is rare, and I'm glad you've written it so well. I am still suspicious of your slumbering-mage-Harry, he is a bit too strong. Then again, Voldemort obviously is also stronger than in canon, and he is using weapons/curses/plots which in Severus's old timeline he wouldn't have discovered yet for many years, if at all, so the situation has already moved mostly out of Severus's comfort zone. This curse, he still knew the counter to from his past/future; but what about the next?

So it certainly remains interesting, despite Harry's advantages as a super-powerful parsel healer who can even heal himself from that dark fire curse and who is also supported by all of the teachers *and* scores of weres *and* Lucius Malfoy... ;D

Anyway, looking forward to more! I hope you'll update again soon. : )

- Dime
WereBunny87 chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
Smith needs to be kicked in the butt :) HIYA...*cough* anyways...i love the new chapter! Yay for Remy being cured! Keep it up!
Renks chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
Wow! please uppdate! It's so exciting!
8,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 391 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 411 .. Last Next »