Reviews for To Shape and Change
ReachingTheLost777 chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
great chapter

loved the duel in the dorms

please update soon XD
TEC chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
Great chapter, and I must say Trevor was indeed an unexpected hero. I really enjoy the interactions between the different characters they're very well done. Looking forward to next chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
Your Harry doesn't feel like a 11/12 year old but more like a far younger child. Probably enforced by your mellow detached characterizing, there is no kind of sarcasm, frustration or felt stress/anger.

He operates like a river flows. Really think about it. I wouldn't call this appropriate for an "adventure" marked story and think it's more fitting into the "Comfort/Smothering" genre because that's how your whole character interactions feel. This isn't about the plot which is ok.
DarkLadyIreth chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
Fantastic chapter, I never expected that of Trevor, so the title worked perfectly. I eagerly await the next chapter
Airiny chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
Thank you very much.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
Yes, old Voldy is on the move. But quite overconfident it seems. Well, better for Harry in any case.
Trumpet Lover chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
Loved this chapter :)

I was wondering, for quite a while, who the 'unexpected hero' was... I was thinking Snape, but that didn't quite fit. I love the way you had little Trevor save a life. Adorable. :)
ennui deMorte chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
Brilliant chapter~!

Trevor was awesome! I especially liked the 'Ribbit' right before he leaped into the curse.

Sprout was kick a$$! The fact that she found herself dueling a dead man and didn't let it distract her at all was great and definitely worthy of a Head of House at Hogwarts.

I love Severus saying that he has no idea what goes on in the heads of Dark Lords.

The fight in Harry's dorm was totally brilliant! Voldemort deciding to take the direct approach and outright try to kill Harry was just like something he would do.

Looking forward to more.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
Great chapter and so neat that Harry has developed his skills so far. Thanks for sharing!
Naginator chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
Hmm guess they realize it was pettigrew so will they free sirius
Fk306 chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
this is great I look forward to more
ryencoke chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
Poor brave Trevor! Who would think I would get tears in my eyes over the death of a toad?

I am thinking Harry now has a way to heal the Longbottom's...looking forward to seeing if that is true. Neville getting his parents back would certainly lessen the blow of losing his familiar. Even if that doesn't happen, I hope Nev returns to school with a new familiar...perhaps something garden related and totally unique...a raccoon perhaps, or a baby skunk that has been de-fumed (no idea the correct term). Something small and easily cuddled...Nev needs some cuddles sometimes I think.

Wonder if Harry will be able to get rid of Sev's dark mark? With so many people seeing Pettigrew now, that should help in getting Sirius free as well? (sorry it's very early and I just can't remember what or if there is a plotline with Sirius in it yet)

Really looking forward to more, great story.
Kelle25 chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
RIP Trevor. Great chapter. I can't wait to see how they catch Pettigrew/Voldie.
emcee31 chapter 18 . 3/22/2011
'a vast amount of werewolves' should be 'a vast number of werewolves' :

amount is used for uncountables, like water, air, soil, magic...

Countables, like werewolves, shoes, people, wizards... use number.

A little bit of grammar I learned when, instead of teaching mathematics, I was hurled into English as a Second Language.
Cecelia Ward chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
*Sniff*

In the best way.

And Trevor the Toad took the killing curse for Neville, even though he always seemed to be trying to escape from him.

Keep up the fabulous writing.
9,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 395 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 415 .. Last Next »