Reviews for To Shape and Change
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Good chapter. I hope Harry is ok. I wonder what they will do to Smith. Keep up the good work!

Kmcardle chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Brillaunt as per usual
dead feather chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
'after the attack, I was constantly waiting for the next attack to come. How I hope Harry would be powerful enough to deflect them all already.

Wonder what happens to smith. They can hardly expell him for hexing someone but how about suspension and a talk with his parents there...
Myrdreth chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
poor Harry :( I hope this time he will be fine...damn you, Smith! D:

And Coral is cuuuute xD I love her!
anf600 Toni chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
oooooo so good very suspenseful. Can't wait for your next chapter!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Good chapter and I was kept on the edge of my seat knowing that something was going to happen. Thanks for sharing!
Meggplant chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
oh noooooooooooo! how did i know Smith would do something so stupid? *grin* now i'm dying for the next chapter to find out what exactly Harry did to stop the curse. :)

and who is behind it! bringing Lucius in because of the life debt is genius!

i am so in love with this story, it's awesome. thanks so much for writing it!

8thweasleykid chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
great chapte look forward to the next
dmp chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Barkeeper chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Pretty good story so far.

I've never read a story with this twist of Snape going back in time.

Keep writing.
Darth Marrs chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Another good chapter.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
I'm guessing that smothering the curse wouldn't work for most witch's and wizard's since Harry is already very powerful and has a mage's potential, but I wonder if that method would have worked on the curse while it was at full strength. Frankly, you're making me think too much what with this nasty curse you came up with, and a Forbidden Library? I don't even want to imagine how much nastiness might be in there; it's a good thing the villians only had an hour or so of access to the place (if Lucius' estimate was correct, which, given the nature of his need for such info to be accurate, it probably was).

Now I'm left wondering what kind of punishment Mr. Smith might be facing; he was the cause of a preexisting condition acting up, but his only real crime as it were was assault on Draco. Doubtless they can choose to take that assault more seriously then they normally would, but I don't think there's much they can actually do. On the other hand, Smith is a Hufflepuff, a house renowned for loyalty, and he has been anything but loyal, even to his own dorm mate, so Professor Sprout would be the best position for making the harshest punishments, perhaps even to the point of kicking him out of her house. While this wouldn't expell him, it would mean he was placed outside the house system at Hogwarts; this would mean that no points could be taken from him, consequently any punishments he was given would be necessarily more severe for each infraction of the rules. Also, being kicked out of the house would mean being kicked out of the dorm, so they'd have to find another location to house him, and I doubt the house-elves would be willing to provide the same service to him. This soluthion would further mean that he'd have to eat on his own at mealtimes and while his food might be just as good as the others in the hall he'd always eat alone.

Some people might eventually be willing to befriend him, but what I'm suggesting is very much like the custom of shunning, where his very existence in Hogwarts would be turned into a punishment; it would actually be kinder to simply expell him and his parents can try to get him into Durmstrang instead. All I can really say is that the punishment should fit the crime, but it should be made to fit all of the crime and Smith's betrayal of his house's values is a crime, perhaps not one worthy of the solution I suggested, but it should be punished and I look forward to seeing how you go about that. Untill next time, TTFN.
cyiusblack chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
update soon
Socdel chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
How come coral can understand english?
Kingdark chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Every day it was pretty much the same with Smith. Snude remarks

What does 'snude' mean exactly? I have never heard about that word. I think you might have missed when writing that one.

I'm still liking the story by a lot so keep up the good work.
8,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 395 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 415 .. Last Next »