Reviews for To Shape and Change
wandamarie chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
loving it thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
i am in joying the story thanks
LaughingLast chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
A cure for lycanthropy? Very cool! This is a really nifty story, and I'm enjoying seeing where you take it.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
i am loving it so far thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
wow i am happy i found the story thanks keep up the good work
Wejia chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
Wow great story, but the end of this captor is really sad, I hope Cora is not death only unconscious. I love your Harry and Snape relationsship concerned but not sobby.

Looking forward to read how it proceed.

Semnet001 chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
That ending was so sad.:( How will Harry ever recover from the loss of his Familar? He is not so calus to replace Coral quickly but the werewolf population is looking for him to heal them. I know that a blood transfusion might heal them but it will probably take a lot longer and be a lot more painful. It might be wiser to have harry heal the infected and use a small shots of blood as a vaccine to lower the risk to the wizarding public. I wonder how the monster in the chamber of secrets would effect parselmagic healing. Please update soon. :)
The French Dark Lord chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
Well someone's not very glad Harry can Heal people. A gift for Greyback maybe?
fraewyn chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
Oh no!

Cant wait for more!
MagicBananas chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
Pretty word, Omit. Don't you think?
AddictedtoHPForever chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
timunderwood9 chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
The thing about Dumbledore is he is incompetent, I seriously don't think Rowling intended Dumbledore to be seen as anything other than someone who made lots of mistakes, which killed lots of people. A grandfatherly, good, Dumbledore- but just keep in mind he has issues and didn't win the war.

Eh whatever though, Dumbledore bashing is a bit old.
MeinGimli chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
im loving it. i hope to read next chap soon
darksidhe42 chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
Oh no! I'm all caught up! Fantastic job so far.
Thyrokio chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
Omg, You can be sure his mail will be checked thoroughly from now on.
8,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 414 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 434 .. Last Next »