Reviews for To Shape and Change
Obscure Stranger chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
Harry is so cool! And yay Dobby! Though I doubt that Harry will much like that Lucius has given him a house elf.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Horacrux777 chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
Wow, this story is fantastic. Great plot. I cant wait til the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
titemb-bm chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
I love your fanfiction I can not wait to read more! very good idea to do a magic Parseltongue there's no cure that in other fanfiction
Anna chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
Thanks for explanation about horcruxes, how Voldemort survived, and how Snpae entered 4, Privet Drive. Now everyhting is clear.

Good idea to cure weerwolf in Diagon Alley, and I loved the Malfoy Christmass party.

And of course Augusta brilliant as ever!
Kitty chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
-Nice chapter :-)

I love Daphny and Harry together!
perfectly weird chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
oh wow, the idea of Severus going back in time to mentor Harry attracted me to this story initially..but now the brilliant plotline unraveling in this story has made me a big fan! kudos! i am really excited to see where the story is going next...though i think it will be exhausting for Harry to handle in the next chapters with all the attention. I do hope to see more from you so good luck with the writing! :D
ReachingTheLost777 chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
wow, I didn't expect Lucius to give Dobby to Harry

please update soon XD
sh777 chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
Thanks for the update.
Myrdreth chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
Don't stop D: Write more, write more! I love your story. Coral is really cute And I cheered when Harry got Dobby
Haryana chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
I really liked this one, but there is something bugging me I think Harry is improving really too fast, I really don't want a story with a super Harry that is becoming as mature as an adult whereas he is just a boy of eleven years!

oh and you made a fault you said Pansy was sitting between Sanpe and Draco but later there is a board governor sitting next to her!

thank you for this chapter anf I hope to see a new chapter soon can't wait !
cj-cold chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
Nice chapter.

I like the reaction to Harry's having healed the werewolves. Being approached in the Alley like that was brilliant. I look forward to his helping Remus, maybe they will have a DADA teacher actually stick around for more than a year this time.

The party at the Malfoys was well done at showing the complexities of high society and politics. You don't have to like the people you socialize with but you still have to show manners.

This is a brilliant story and I am really enjoying it.

More soon please.
Lisa chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
GOSH! Your story is the coolest fic around! I cried again, whe I read about Walter the weerwolf cure! Only your story make me cry!

Augusta- I just love-Love -love how you wrote her character. I wrote it before, please readers, dont jugde Augusta. Just think, Neville is last scion of longbottom Family, he is very important. Augusta knows that she can die any time now, so she tries to build character in him. She dont believe her son and daugther in law will everrecower. Now...she afraid to believe...afraid to hope..that Harry can heal her son and daugther in law, this is why she will newer ask Harry to heal them. because if Harry could, no one ever will...

Remus- I bet he is in such turmoil on a moment...He hate lycanthropy with such a passion, and now he has HOPE to be normal...I bet Albus will have to ask Harry to heal him, because knowing Remus, he will newer ask Harry about it.

Cornelius Fudge - I doubt he will be Minister any longer, so many changes happening and he just can not deal with this all. I will not surprised if Lucius Malfoy become Minister of Magic.

He may even play the card of Harry abuse right to win wizarding public. Because Lucius, being clewer, heard enough to understand that Harry was abused. and I no doubt he will use it for his advantage. For Lucius power is everything!

Harry- I would expect in the next chapter to see him, giving demonstration of his healing powers to groups of healers from all over the world. Also no one will make any fuss about this magic exchange bussines, because Harry now, like Saint for everyone.

Andy- may be Harry will send him Christmass Gift (Book? Hogwarts History?) with letter and you can write little bit about them. I like Andy family!

Dursleys- please-please-please arrest them and make them pay for years of abuse! PLEASE! I HATE THOSE BASTARDS WITH PASSION!

And please-please-please update soon, this story is JUST GREAT!
Monica chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
Thank you so much for new chapter! Thank you!

I simply love it!
1sunfun chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
A really good story.

CCAP
peggyschings chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
I like the story very much, it is very different from many storys I very read.

I like that Harry is doing something with his other kind of magic. i do like Severus in this story.

I think it was a very good idea that the gift from the Malfoy's is Dobby, he will have a loyal friend in him.

I do like that Voldemort was discovered so early on in the story, this did always bothered me in the books.

Please keep it up.