Reviews for To Shape and Change
I Judicator chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Very good chapter, I almost missed it in my story alerts. I'm so very glad I did not. :)
hpfan1982 chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Very well done. I enjoyed the last two chappies greatly. Eagerly awaiting the next installment. Thanks for sharing! I hope he cures Remus soon!
Gochi Glay Lover chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Dear Blueowl

First, let me congratulate you for this fic. I think is one of the most amazing works I ever read (and I have read a lot since before I joined FFnet in 2003)

I intended to write you a larger review, but i'm on the office, so I cannot do it right now, but I will, probably tonight or tomorrow morning.

I just wanted to let you know that I love the way you write and I can't wait for the next update

In the next review I'll give you my impressions on the fic and my opinions.

For now, great fic! Keep the amazing job!

Yours truly...

Gochi Glay Lover
Basil chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Marvelous story! I can hardly wait for more.
Tania chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Idea to use Parcelmagic for healing rocks V

Any plans to include into next chater Walter the weerwolf and Andy's family?

Agree with (Rita Skiter) - no if's no but's...only - yes or no

And Dursley in the cage on display is very tempting too :-) LOL

Update soon please!
Rita Skitter chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Anyway, I have suggestion: Vernon can be used for testing new potions, spells or as training dummy at DADA or DOM. Dudley can go to Marge and Petunia can be placed into cage inside Hogwarts, she could be used for Muggle demonstration during ''Muggle studies''.

Can anyone just imagine the impowed strength of Hogwarts wards, no one will able to enter Hogwarts, who mean harm to Harry Potter.

Or whole family can be placed at Diagon Alley in the cage, in this case the British Wizarding economy will blossom, just think how much money the shops at Diagon Alley will amke from all those wizards and witches all over the world who will come to see Diagon Ally hew attraction- ''Muggles, who abused BWL''!
Please, dear Blueowl!

Do something with Dursleys! Every reader patiently await when Dursleys will be going down- hard!

The bastards- Dursleys will have to finally pay for all those years of verbal and physical abuse of innocent child.

Its does not matter, that Harry is the boy who lived...No one deserve to live in the capboard, no one deserve to hear day after day verbal abuse!

And please dont tell me - that envy, that poor Petunia felt to her sister and Vernon magic phobia are good exuse to abuse child...its all non-sense!

Its simple...you are abuser or you not abuser, there no if's or but's...only - yes or no...simple!

I really surprised, that no one actually found Harry address yet? This is will be real ''shame-on-you-wizarding-world'' NEWS, when truth about years of abuse will hit News Papers all over the world!

Yes, Albus so far is good guy in your story and I know that he busy, with all important staff, Dark lords,politics...But, he could check on Harry himself and not relly on Arabella Fig...If he just for second stopped and started to think about small details of big picture...

You see, even me...I start to us those terrible things - if and but...

As I said before, its simple...no if's, no but's..only- yes or no...

Albus placed Harry with Dursleys, its was his responsibility to check on child, to tell him about wizarding world personally, to be sure that Harry physically and mentally safe. He did not...

So for me...Albus the same as Dursleys... Abuser...

There no exsuse that he did not know about abuse...

As I wrote before, there no if's no but's...only - yes or no...

For me Albus is very busy person, so may be he has to stand up from some positions of power and concentrate on one thing, like being good Headmaster of Hogwarts.

What a point for Albus being Head of Wizengamot if he even was not able to demand trial for Sirius or proper trials for Death-eaters.

So Dursleys, Albus, Arabella Fig...they all have to pay for abuse!

Of course Harry being loyal, naïve Hufflepuff will try and find exuses for abuse ( Stockholm syndrome)but there no exuses...Everyone will have to eventually pay for what they did!
Rita Skitter chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Please More! I need more!

This is the most brilliant, well thought after fic I encountered over the years! And I read a lot!

Unfortunately I don't have account on , but I think I will register at least!

I really appreciate you for all your efforts and personal time you spend imagining, writing and uploading this story to .

I like reviews a lot too. I was really surprised, how people feel about Remus Lupin. Nearly every review demands Harry to heal him.

My personal opinion of Remus is very vage. He is very slippery character.

What I don't like about him:

was Head boy in Hogwarts, but did nothing to stop borderlinee pranking-bulling of fellow students by his friendsmarauders..

being best friend with James, he newer visited Harry, he newer send Birthday card (even werewolf can afford cheap Birthday Card – but just think what difference its would made for abused child)

accepted Sirius being traitor

canon 3rd year, and in you story, Remus newer approached Harry – I know your parents well, I have few photos of them, I remember you when you was little)

And please everyone stop saying all this crap about lycanthropy, that Remus is poor, ill werewolf, try to stay alive and etc. I have friend who has HIV, he is fantastic friend! He newer use HIV as excuse or shield to protect him from the real world!

Remus on another hand is disloyal coward. Walter The werewolf, by approaching Harry in Diagon Alley, showed, that he has more courage in the tip of his finger, that Remus in all of his body.

Remus could approach Augusta Longbottom with easy, but he did not, and dont tell me about that he shy and dont accept charity. Remus uses his LYCANTHROPY as exuse for his weakness cowardness, its like shell for him. Problem is next...is Remus would be able to rid this protective shell and face life for once in his life, with out exuses? Because, when he stop being weerwolf, he will have to face the world and leave his shell.

Harry is not naive boy, he not will acept Remus with open hands. Severus already become parent subtitute for Harry, he did for him more, that anyone in Harry's little life did, apart from Lily, who protected him from killing curse. Severus helped Harry to become independent (showed him his vaults, transportation, clothes), he gave Harry his friend Coral, he sheared his memories of his parents with Harry, he stand up for Harry by showing Dursleys they place, but the most important he showed to Harry, that he human being, not a freak. And I am afraid Remus or even pathetic exuse for godfatherSirius will newer will able to give Harry more, than Severus already did and made.
I love cute things chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
s-w-e-e-t! I love how you make parseltongue something helpfull)

Update soon
Krystal Liu chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
D8

Lucius should stop trying to give Harry "things" he doesn't want.
Wilmon chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
The chapter was nicely done. I am glad Harry has Dobby now. I look forward towering what Harry makes of him.
Reviewer of the West chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
I'm usually not one for Snape fics which mystically transform Snape's personality into a kind Potter-loving person (Draco too for that matter-without the life debt you might have gotten into trouble there). However, war does change people.

Please continue.
BYoshi1993 chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
I have enjoyed the way this story has developed in its complexity. The way that Harry healed the adult werewolf was quite abrupt yet appropriate; the fact that you acknowledged it was even better. I personally think that this is the power of parsel healing magic and cannot wait to see what you will be able to do with it if this is a representation of a "beginner." On the other hand, it could just be that Harry is "unique" in every way.

Speaking of Harry, you really captured the emotion when he told Severus about the "magic transference," I guess I could call it. I'm happy that someone has finally managed to capture the emotional maturity of an eleven year old, instead of making Harry the "manly man" at 10.

Finally, w00t! Dobby is here!

I can honestly say, that I have enjoyed this story immensely and hope that you have enjoyed my review just as much.

-Michael :D
Barefoot Bohemian chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
What a brilliantly fantastic story! I love your version of Harry. He seems a bit too perfect, though... Still, I fully look forward to new chapters :D

-BB