Reviews for To Shape and Change
DarkLadyIreth chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
Nice chapter, I completely forgot about Norberta. Nice way to bring her back
Naginator chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
Nice maybe can free sirius now that he's seen peter and like dragon part
Julian Carax chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
Sorry, "down by 300%"? Wouldn't that mean they have a negative werewolf population?

Anyways, keep up the good work - humming was sort of sweet.

I look forward to the next chapter of this and Mysterious Thing, Time (would very much like to see more of young Mr. Dumbledore's interactions with students. He'd look very cute guest lecturing on the use of colours in rune...making).

In fact, if she eventually makes an appearance we can only imagine how anti-Harry Hermione will be. Can you imagine how pissed a first year 'must be the best' Hermione will be when she's in class with someone who could probably get a mastery in every subject?

Sorry, I talked more about your other story than this one.

Keep up the good work.
nobother chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
very good chapter

loved the dragon bit
Slytherin66 chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
Excellent chapter I am glad that Harry has recovered and that Smith is alone.

The thoughts of the Headmaster were interesting and Sprout was a good teacher I am glad she is involved in this story as she is so often forgotten.

The Baby dragon was cute.

The trap Remus came up with was a good one and it was a surprise what Severus fears.

An unexpected turn of events with Severus and the Dark Lord. I look forward to the next chapter.
reina13 chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
love it
Ventus Princeps chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
Great Chapter! You update this so quickly! Especially for how long and well written the chapters are. I like how you incorporated the dragon in a different way here. Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing!
NoviceNovelist chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
Just want to say mate, brilliant story so far! The idea of someone other than Harry going backwards in time is rarely done and, even more rarely, is done well.

Suffice to say you managed it!

Love Coral, and looking forward to the next update! Keep up the good work.

5/5 :)
leanne chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
an impressive job, I love Severus in this one and Harry is as sweet as he should be. Pamona what a sweet heart. Love Hufflepuff Harry.

You story is a great read please continue the good job. Can't wait for more.
Serpent-271 chapter 17 . 2/27/2011
Great work keep it up :D
arien043 chapter 17 . 2/27/2011
Great story!

Please do continue~ eagerly awaiting next chapter!
nintschibintschi chapter 17 . 2/27/2011
Please update very Sion danke nintschi a new fan
nintschibintschi chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
Hope you update Love nev and Harry
nintschibintschi chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Tanks for putting both into hufflepuff
nintschibintschi chapter 2 . 2/26/2011