Reviews for To Shape and Change
SpaceHead3 chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
Awesome story! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Belle86 chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
It's a shame you don't have at least Hermione being a good friend of Harry's. While I can understand Ron not being that close, Hermione helped Harry out a lot and remained his most loyal friend in canon. By your story, you seemed to have replaced Hermione with Neville. Which is okay, but I've always like the friendship between Harry and Hermione, so I'm a little disappointed you won't have them as close. Great interaction between Severus and Harry though. I'm glad you've made Severus grow up and realize how he treated Harry in the past.
Steve2 chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Another excellent chapter. This story is really keeping my interest. Great job!
almightyswot chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
Wilmon chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
Loved the chapter! Especially loved how you introduced Norbert the dragon into your story. Yes I know its a girl. Great job.
Wolfric chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
Well Severus would not want to make himself appear to be an attractive prospective host for Voldemort, that would be a disaster. Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Therio chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
I know authors like constructive reviews about problems in the story, yet it is hard to do so when no faults can be found. This story just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to the next chapter.
antitimerow chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
just a trt
Pokiki chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Keldin chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
I'm very much enjoying this story. I do want to see Smith finally get a proper comeuppance, since I can't see him keeping quiet for too long once he gets off from his latest escapade. I also like where you're going with Draco. I always thought he had possibilities if you got to him soon enough, after all.
The French Dark Lord chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
Love it!
Kingdark chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
longer chapter than usual but you won't hear me complaining. No sir not at all! :grin:

I enjoyed reading it and actually had to reread the whole thing to refresh my memory.

There are a few instances where you forgot a capital letter though. Like the fourth paragraph starting from the top in this chapter the second sentence after the ... 'disturbing' should be begin with a capital letter. I think. I'm not entireily sure about it to be honest but I know that after every point -the end of a sentence in other words- will begin with a capital letter.

And ... Is usually meant for a pause. Right?

When I say something like... This the ... is meant for a pause and such.

But like I said I'm not entirely sure if that's right or not.

I would be interested in hearing the answer. since I don't know for sure myself I would like to know for sure so I won't make that mistake myself.

Thanks for the chapter!

Wonderbee31 chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
LOL, Loved the meet with Norberta there, and liked how it worked out with Harry seeming to make a new friend, and Hagrid completely going all out to meet up as well, got to wonder how much hair Snape's going to end up losing, given that Harry would make him want to tear it out all the time now most likely.
fraewyn chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
Awesome chapter!

Cant wait for more!
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
Warm and fuzzy dragons. Nice work
9,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 415 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 435 .. Last Next »