Reviews for To Shape and Change
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
reina13 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
love it
jonsmom14 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
Yikes! Evil Cliffie! I was wondering when this would happen. It was pretty lax on the proffessors' parts for not anticipating something like this and scanning Harry's mail. I'm also anxious to see who sent the letter; if it was random or from a main character. Thanks for the update.
Master DK chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
interesting turn

(I guessing we have a gray back to thank?)
Xardoth chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
Nice, a vaccine huh. Like how you had that setup. Chapter felt a bit short though, not too sure why. Otherwise, like your developments so far, though I am curious as to what kind of attack can happen through a letter so easily as this apparently did. You would think it would be used much more often if it was so easy to bypass the defenses of Hogwarts - or whatever other place the victim is at. I would have preferred if the curse - or whatever it was - acted from a package or something instead of a letter, would be more believable.
Nightwing 509 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had all the people that had fallen ill. Actually becoming immune to becoming a werewolve. Please update soon.
Morbious20 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
Awesome chapter . Wonder who sent that curse hope Harry gets to use them as a target dummy
Calecus chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
Nice surprise about the white magic - didn't expect that. Poor Harry, and I'm wondering if it was Fenir Greyback that sent the letter.
anf600 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
aarrrgggghhh a cliffie! had me on the edge of my seat! :)
Vendiche and Avalon chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
Personally, I think it was one of ol' Moldyshort's minions that did this. My bet's on Fenrir.

However, what happened to Harry (I hope whoever did it suffers...) did get me thinking...can Harry actually heal himself too?
karlii chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
Oh! Poor Harry! I hope he has a break through and is able to help Coral... otoh.. he has had astounding success.. and perhaps a reality check for mortality is not bad either. Personally, I hope she is just stunned.

I like that Sev is bringing this vaccine for lycanthropy...

I loved Mittens and Socky... :-)

Keep up the good work!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
What, exactly, is the White Magic doing to the people besides the werewolves and Harry that it touches, besides making them immune to lycanthropy? Is it making them anemic? Are their white blood cells attacking their red blood cells? Please update! This is really good! And is Coral going to be alright?

CT
honore chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
Dang... you know how to hang a cliffie hunh? Can hardly wait fore more. Thanks
Lourdes08 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
oh no how could you end it like that!

dont tell me Coral is dead...please dont tell me that.

great chapter, I enjoy reading it.

Mystical G Panther chapter 15 . 2/2/2011