Reviews for To Shape and Change
Miz636 chapter 17 . 2/22/2011
The first word that comes to mind as I think about this story is: "Wow." Just the way you've created a history for Snape (meaning a future that won't exist anymore) is amazing. Then add in how realistically you're changing canon after the little nudges Snape gave, slowly but surely growing until this world is barely recognizable when compared to canon.

Your ideas are sound and not making Harry unbelievable while still making it seem that he's doing the impossible. Everything Harry does is through hard work, not just because he suddenly knows how to do something.

Truly a brilliant story that I'm looking forward to more of. :)

By the way, this is coming from a reader who has been seeing this story over and over, not clicking on it, and finally gave in, half regretting not looking at it while also a bit relieved as it meant I'm getting more in one go. :D
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
You are a genius.
arioso dolente chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
I will admit, the first couple of chapters made me skeptical with how quickly things progressed. However, I can see now that Harry isn't really too powerful - his problems are just bigger. There's still enough conflict to keep it interesting. And I like Snape's machinations and how they're starting to be seen as suspicious - it's a sign that they don't always go smoothly, and they shouldn't, because life doesn't work that way either.

You've created something engaging and unique, and I'll be curious to see how it progresses further.
Scylla and Charybdis chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Ooh, this sounds interesting. I like your AU, and I think it works. Poor Harry, though, having to deal with Smith, who didn't really like him in canon anyway.

I like your story, and I think that in a couple more months it'll be able to be added to the community of stories with over 3,000 reviews.

Please update soon; I am desperate to know what happens. _
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Thank you for not making this an evil!Dumbles fic. (At least, that's what I surmise from his reaction to Harry's home conditions...)
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
As I started reading I thought to myself "oh joy another time travel story" however having enjoyed other stories by you I continued reading. I loved it! It was well thought out, actions have consequences, and unlike similar stories something was done about Qurriel (not sure I spelled it right). I am a little sad Snape had decided not to do anything about Serius (again not sure about my spelling) but I do understand his reasoning. Thank you for a wonderful story, looking forward to more!
blossoming art chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Poor Harry...the poor kid just can't catch a break! I'm glad though that he was able to get rid of the curse, for now (or maybe forever). Smith's such a bastard in this fic, I love it haha. I hope he gets what he deserves: a swift kick out of Hogwarts! Thanks for sharing again, this has been great :)
SassyFrassKerr chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Nice to see that Remus is cured. Smith really is a bit of jerk, isn't he?

Poor Harry, bad things always seem to happen to him.
The French Dark Lord chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Zacharias ears didn't get properly introduced with Fred and Georges murderous looking metal instruments did they? Well, time to right a wrong isn't it? At the very least I'm sure the are plenty of dirty Cauldrons and bedpans in the hospital wing for Mr Smith to take care if he worries so much about student hygiene on the school premises.

Keep up the good work!
Morbious20 chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Excellent chapter glad Harry was able to overcome the curse. Would it be safe to assume he overcame it due to his magic being fully healed?
fraewyn chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Cant wait for more!
Ace Von S chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
I love this, I love this , I love this. So is the curse really, truly gone?
Jisa chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Wow! Love this story! You have some serious writing skill. It's a pleasure to read! XD Keep it up. I can't wait 'til your next chapter!
ennui deMorte chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Such an excellent story and chapter~!

I love that Harry is applying his Muggle logic to magical things, instead of relying on what others say is or is not possible.

Can't wait to see more~
Throckmorton chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Pure awesome! Can't wait to see what will happen
9,095 | « Prev Page 1 .. 421 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 441 .. Last Next »