Reviews for To Shape and Change
SablePhoenix chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
I was tickled to receive notice of the update and thrilled to see that Coral is okay and that Harry will be okay. Interesting development and I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this story. But poor Harry...no matter what, he can't avoid being a patient in Poppy's Infirmary. :)
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
Good chapter. Hope Harry's arms get better soon. Snape needs to tread more carefully with his knowledge. Keep up the good work!

~Estel
FireWolf in Shadows chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
oh thank god! I nearly died from that cliffhanger. This was brilliant! I can not wait until the next chapter.
Anansii chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
Whew - close one. Sooner or later I suspect Dumbledore is going to figure out what's happened, though certainly there are plenty of distractions. This is the first Snape do-over I've read, and I'm quite enjoying it.
Siriusly Grim chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
Well at least the curse didn't permenantly injure Harry. I'm curious as to what else you'll use this Manx Cattle hide for.
marc chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
great chapter
icansoar chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
Long story short, Snape is amazing. Thanks for the update! n_n
Phoenixhp5 chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
awesome chapter! will albus ever find out about severus? can't wait to read what happens next!
LadySonics chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
Great chapter! So was this Greyback's revenge? I can't wait to see how devious he can get.

I really enjoyed this - L Sonics
Semnet001 chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
Great chapter. I am really glad that Coral is ok. I am still curious on how a basilisk would effect parselmagic. Cant wait to read the next chapter
blossoming art chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
Things are getting crazyyyyy! I'm super excited to see what you've got written next. I want to take the time to thank you for the quick updates...I'm currently VERY busy trying to meet conference deadlines and your new chapters have been just the right amount of distraction from all of the stress, so thanks very much :)
Ex Mentis chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
Wow, that's one heck of a curse Harry's got on him. Hopefully his friends will help and support him.
akire26 chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
I LOVEEEE this story, i get a fluffly tingly feeling when I see you"ve updated. I'm so enamoured of your Snape, and can't wait to see Harry reach his potential all thanks to Snapeyyy.
farwalker chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
I'm glad snape managed to counter the curse.

And very disturbing that it showed up so early, and attacked a Harry because he was a healer. Voldie is still bodiless, right? So it's likely someone else...
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
Well, Harry was incredibly lucky at that point in time with Snape able to recall what happened in his own future/past, and will wonder what else will happen as Dumbledore continues to have his suspicions tweaked.
8,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 421 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 441 .. Last Next »