Reviews for To Shape and Change
Wolfric chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
Well Severus would not want to make himself appear to be an attractive prospective host for Voldemort, that would be a disaster. Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Therio chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
I know authors like constructive reviews about problems in the story, yet it is hard to do so when no faults can be found. This story just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to the next chapter.
antitimerow chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
just a trt
Pokiki chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEDWIG!0o0
Keldin chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
I'm very much enjoying this story. I do want to see Smith finally get a proper comeuppance, since I can't see him keeping quiet for too long once he gets off from his latest escapade. I also like where you're going with Draco. I always thought he had possibilities if you got to him soon enough, after all.
The French Dark Lord chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
Love it!
Kingdark chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
longer chapter than usual but you won't hear me complaining. No sir not at all! :grin:

I enjoyed reading it and actually had to reread the whole thing to refresh my memory.

There are a few instances where you forgot a capital letter though. Like the fourth paragraph starting from the top in this chapter the second sentence after the ... 'disturbing' should be begin with a capital letter. I think. I'm not entireily sure about it to be honest but I know that after every point -the end of a sentence in other words- will begin with a capital letter.

And ... Is usually meant for a pause. Right?

When I say something like... This the ... is meant for a pause and such.

But like I said I'm not entirely sure if that's right or not.

I would be interested in hearing the answer. since I don't know for sure myself I would like to know for sure so I won't make that mistake myself.

Thanks for the chapter!

Kingdark
Wonderbee31 chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
LOL, Loved the meet with Norberta there, and liked how it worked out with Harry seeming to make a new friend, and Hagrid completely going all out to meet up as well, got to wonder how much hair Snape's going to end up losing, given that Harry would make him want to tear it out all the time now most likely.
fraewyn chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
Awesome chapter!

Cant wait for more!
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
Warm and fuzzy dragons. Nice work
Exim Black chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. You bring an interesting twist to the Harry Potter world while keeping it realistic. Harry's powers are extremely useful while not being overpowered. You're ideas on Parselmagic being benevolent add an enjoyable and important piece to the plot. I get tired of stories with Super Harry being able to destroy Voldemort and all of his deatheaters, uncorrupt the ministry, and solve all the rest of the world's problems without any real training or effort on his part. Thank you for you're efforts.
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
:D Yay~

This story is fun! I'm also excited that it's recent and that you're working on it~ Can't wait for the next chapter :P
Lakoma chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
I found this story a couple of days ago and have absolutely enjoyed every chapter that you've written. The interactions of the characters, the storyline, along with your vivid imagination, have created something delightful to read.

I truly look forward to your continued updates.
lipasnape chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
A fine new version of canon props.
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
c: I really like the situation you have. We see so often a heartless or unfeeling Dumbledore when it comes to an abused!Harry situation. This one feels, really feels about it. I'm excited. The premise is done one too many times; someone comes back from the future to steer it in the right direction, but actually I've only seen Harry go back, so having Severus do things is interesting enough to keep me into it.

The amount of dialogue is healthy but perhaps there's not enough of other things? Or maybe I'm picky. There's a certain balance between dialogue and detail but I think you're close enough betwixt the two to ensure good times~

Really enjoying your story!~ Looking forward to reading Chapter 3