Reviews for To Shape and Change
minlin chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
I'm eager to see Remus' reaction to Harry's ability to cure lycanthropy.
Errrrr chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Please please put Remus's reaction to Harry's healing prowess in the next part. I can't wait to see how it goes!
ROBERT-19588 chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
I am dlad Dobby is with Harry now.

I am glad Harry can cure people with Lycanthropy, and Harry gains more and more White Magic every time he heals someomeonw with Lycanthropy.

Where are all the letters and Gifts form Harry's fans becouse Harry is The-Boy-Who-Lived?

Where will all the letters and Gifts form Harry's fans becouse Harry cured people from Lycanthropy go?
lilyoftheval5 chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Soooo, if Squibs are actually wizards whose magic 'pathways' are blocked, could Harry remove the block?

Oh, and if I did not say so before - awesome and griping story.
hordac85 chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Very nice. I like where the story is going.
tumshie chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Wonderfully and sensitively written, thank you for this addition to your story.
Katherine chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Another amazing chapter I have to say. I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Yashida chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Wonderful chapter!

Please continue!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Oh, WOW! Man, this was an amazing chapter! This is really, really interesting! Please update again soon!
gnomjovel chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
I loved this part. Ohhh Dobby, yay you added him and his more of a free elf too, now that he's not bound to the Malfoys :) By the way I was just wondering if you could add Hedwig a bit more to the story, she and Harry had such a good relationship in the books and I feel that she's a bit left out and I find it a bit sad. You don't have to but it would be nice to see her more often
fraewyn chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Dobby!

Yay!

Cant wait for the next chapter!
emptyvoices chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
An enjoyable chapter...I do hope Harry will heal Lupin next as he was always one of my favorite characters.

Anyway, great story as always.
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Yes, Harry can heal werewolves! Which brings me to my question. Will Harry cure Remus Lupin? Will that go wrong? Oh, and yay, Harry got Dobby. I just finished the pc game and it ended as Dobby died...Oo you have seen the movie and read the book, right? Anyway, good job mate.
Marifw chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
He got Dobby? :-) I wonder how that will change the future? Well at least he's got someone who's loyal to the death for him now. Oh, and I'm so glad Harry's got Snape to watch him, he will make sure that Harry doesn't get exploited by the Ministry or anybody else. He really deserve to be a child at least some times! Great chapter, and I really look forward to more.
DisobedienceWriter chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Very engaging story, probably my favorite of the ones you've written. Harry the Healer is a motif I haven't seen carried off this well before. Bravo. I hope you have lots and lots of great ideas for future chapters.
7,902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 421 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 441 .. Last Next »