Reviews for To Shape and Change
Ace Von S chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
I love this, I love this , I love this. So is the curse really, truly gone?
Jisa chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Wow! Love this story! You have some serious writing skill. It's a pleasure to read! XD Keep it up. I can't wait 'til your next chapter!
ennui deMorte chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Such an excellent story and chapter~!

I love that Harry is applying his Muggle logic to magical things, instead of relying on what others say is or is not possible.

Can't wait to see more~
Throckmorton chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Pure awesome! Can't wait to see what will happen
jazzy2may chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! can't wait for the next chapter! _
S-Wanderer999 chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
A nice chapter and I liked the events that happened n it.

As for Dumbledore asking the house elves to screen the mail, it's not surprising they agreed to do the task. And the elves would be aware of the danger, since I don't see Dobby keeping what happened to Harry a secret from the other elves. I do see people being more informed about house elves due to how Draco put Smith in his place (it'd be really bad for Smith if Ron and the other Weasleys knew about house elves even though they don't have one). After all the ravenclaws would look up the information since muggleborns and half-bloods who were muggle-raised wouldn't know (or in the half-blood's case probably wouldn't) and share it with those who inquire about it, while pure-bloods would be willing to share their information on the topic to avoid being embarassed like Smith was.

I wonder what Harry's current medical situation is now and if he completely neutralized the curse or not. If so I wonder how the Unspeakables will react to hearing that, although they might go looking at the information they've collected on parselmouths and parselmagic due to what Harry's been able to accomplish so far (whether they'd share any of that is another matter although if so an Unspeakable would obviously be the one).

Although Lucius' comments about what he's managed to uncover concerning happenings in the Ministry, lend to my belief that Umbridge is responsible or is part of the group that is responsible for the attack on Harry.

It was nice to see that the cure for lycanthropy that Severus theorized proved to be correct. I wonder how this might affect some healers perception of muggle medicine and muggle's understanding of medicine. The uproar that this will cause might be even greater then Harry curing lycanthropy due to just how it was done (although I can see your Snape sharing the credit for it with Harry, Remus, and Dumbledore).

I almost feel sorry for Smith but his actions are really going to hurt him and I'm curious as to what his punishment will be. I doubt anyone will dispute Dobby keeping Smith at the scene of the incident until the professors arrived to deal with him, in fact most of the students that know about house elves would attibute his actions to an elf protecting their master (or something along those lines). I wonder how Smith's parents will react to what their son is doing, after all Smith is obviously forgetting the Malfoy family owes Harry for saving Draco's life. Lucius could always decide to cause some problems for Zacharias' family through debts they owe or by affecting any businesses they own (scenarios that Smith's parents would be worrying about even if they might not happen).

Anyways keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon.
ep chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
sympa
El chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
Finally updates.

This chapter as good as the last one. I really hope you will update soon.
Corruptmonk chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
i like. waiting for your update _
Sparklillian chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
Love the story. The part about harry is good, yet you recently made some difficuluties for him, interrupting his sudden easy ascent, and ridding readers of the SUPER!HARRY pedstal,w hich they have placed him on. Very nice. Hope you update soon :D!
Mallie chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
It's hard to believe that Smith is Hufflepuff considering what a hideous little bastard he's being. I really hope he getds thrown out on his ass after this, but with Dumbledore in charge, that might not be the case.
Heidi chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
Great story! Never read one like it, and I like the way everything's developed as the changes spin out of Snape's control. Hope you keep going!
R. B. Evans chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
Amazing!

waiting next chapter...
SapphireOrchids chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
I just found your story this morning and have just finished reading it. Love it, love it, LOVE IT! There aren't many Severus travels back in time stories. This is the first REALLY good one I've read. The pace is good and it's well written. Hope to see more soon!
Reyavie chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
I am very much enjoying this story. You managed to make characters likeable, not ooc. The storyline itself is nicely done so far. You have fit his knowledge correctly without doing a 180 degree change. It is good work, indeed.
9,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 423 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 443 .. Last Next »