Reviews for JL Variety Mix
1Superman4Me chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
there was a dog named shelby in the graphic novel superman for all seasons... i notice these things
1Superman4Me chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
i don't like needles either...
1Superman4Me chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
shouldn't batman be there?
Not here anymore 12 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
lol very funny! yeh me 2 wally
Not here anymore 12 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
lol very funny! love it!
FlyingSolo365 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Yes-yes-yes-KILL! DEATH TO JACOB AND EDWARD! AND ALL THE CULLENS! AND...UM...EVERYONE TWILIGHT EXCEPT SETH AND LEAH BECAUSE THEY'RE THE ONLY DECENT CHARACTERS IN THE WHOLE THING! AND KILL STEPHANIE MEYER FOR CREATING THE WORST SERIES EVER!

On second thought...keep her around. Just imprison her. We need the Ultimate Mary-Sue and Gary-Stu so we can teach writing classes What Not To Do.
TheGiraffeGirl chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
i love this drabble and how flash outsmarts batman. never underestimate the intelligence of wally west! :) hope to see more really soon!
TheGiraffeGirl chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
i had to read this several times but once i got it i laughed so hard. HILARIOUS!
kyer chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
That makes up for quite a bit. :)

Just two things: I see Bruce calling out 'Flash!' more than 'Wally!' where others can hear him. Also, there is a divider line you can use from the editor after you upload a document (not publish; upload) It's with the Bold, Italicize, Underline, and...divider line...options.
FlyingSolo365 chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Aw, poor Bats. Oh well. Update soon XD
FlyingSolo365 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Dun dun dun! update soon pleasus!

Kyer chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
At least Wally's metabolism can get rid of that junk fast. (Which begs the question...why is he forced to get one anyway? And what happened to consent? Wonder Woman is a moron. I bet she and...did Bats give the doctors a kryptonite needle or what?
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Niiiiice, J'onn. If I had mind powers I would so pull that one.

And...yes...homework and school are both evil...I'm supposed to be doing homework right now too...my friends talk about doing Facebook instead of homework...I talk about Fanfiction like that...FAIL. :S

Greatly awesomefully wonderful story; update soon!

czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Mwahahaha I love fics where superheroes turn into animals! Once I read one for Young Justice, where Kon became a dog, Tim became an evil kitten, and Bart became a chipmunk :).

The funny thing is, I've always imagined animal Bruce as a cat, if not a bat. UNIMIND! Although I would've made Superman a flying bear, the Pegasus crack is too priceless to pass up :).