Reviews for Tarnished
PerkyGoth14 chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
I didn''t wanna read this story at first since it was about Brad and Janet, can you blame me? Anyway, I just thought I'd give it a shot once I saw it was completed and I grew to love it overtime. And this ending is SO beautiful and lovely, it melts my heart and makes me cry! Not in a bad way though, I'm happily crying but it's just so beautiful!
FrankieFan82 chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
This was a beautiful story, with a happy ending for Charity, Pygar and baby Rocky. I've loved it from the beginning! :)
Sierra.Gem chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
You're back! And this chapter was great!
FrankieFan82 chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
Awww, little Rocky is adorable! Brad, however... *sigh*
FrankieFan82 chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
I'm glad Janet's being supportive. *glares at Brad* Will Charity ever see Pygar again?
FrankieFan82 chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
I'm not sure if you wrote the chapter with this in mind, but Pygar looks a bit like Rocky (and Janet bandaged both of them up). No wonder Brad objects to him staying!
FrankieFan82 chapter 17 . 9/22/2011
I'm so glad everything's working out for Eddie, Columbia and Roger! :)
FrankieFan82 chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
Wow, I really hope Eddie gets out of jail! And when he does, Cornelia had better let him see his son!
FrankieFan82 chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
Where did Eddie go? Did he just vanish into thin air?
ColumbiaandEddieForeva chapter 14 . 8/29/2011
Aww first Eddie, now Charity! Hmmm, I wonder if she has some kind of weird Transylvania disease?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
haha I never thought that Eddie having half a brain would be a probelm! hmm wonder what they'll discover at the hospital.
FrankieFan82 chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
I hope Eddie's okay! Same for little Charity!
FrankieFan82 chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Oh, no! Don't tell me Eddie died again! :(
magentalover chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
:0 they just saved Eddie from being murdered though!
ColumbiaandEddieForeva chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
Awwwwwww poor Eddie! I wonder if they'll have to go back in time AGAIN to save him, or if he just need a doctor.