Reviews for Redemption
cutthecrepe chapter 11 . 3/12
I love this story, I just re-read it again after a year or so. I really hope that you'll pick it up and finish it one day.
This is one of the best time travel stories I have read! I really like how you describe the pressure Cloud is acting under. Having to save the planet and stop history from repeating itself; or not repeating but taking its original course. Let's be honest this is too great a burden for one person alone to carry. Anyone no matter how strong would be just a few steps away from breaking. Additionally Cloud has to deal with the suspicion of people close to him and the fear of the wrong people taking interest in him (like Hojo etc.). That's why I think Cloud's confession, that keeping his sanity is a full time job, is very realistic assesment of how a person in his situation would feel. It's also the reason why I prefer your story to other fanfiction in which Cloud, the little Gary Stu, saves the day easy-peasy... ;-)

Personally I hope Cloud accepts Angeal's offer. Not just because talking might lighten the burden he carries but also because Angeal is in a better position to gather vital information and to protect him from the sience department (at least to a certain point).

Please update!
The Great Susinko chapter 10 . 2/3
"It all started when I died..."

I would LOVE to be there for that conversation. A really awesome chapter. You made Angeal SO intelligent! I love it! I was fooled too, although I was wary when Cloud started spouting tactics. You are AWESOME!
The Great Susinko chapter 9 . 2/3
Awww. NO Cloud! Come back! I really really really (really) want to see what happens between you Zack and Angeal next! Come back!
The Great Susinko chapter 6 . 2/3
Oooooo! I love Cloud and Angeal's duel! That was so awesome! Very well scripted. I really love how you are writing this!
The Great Susinko chapter 5 . 2/3
This was another great chapter. I really don't see a Shinra doctor NOT telling President Shinra about Cloud's medical tests. Shinra is trying to breed these oddly genetic people so this would be something they would want to know. But it is your call and I respect that. _ Just giving you my thoughts.
The Great Susinko chapter 4 . 2/3
Wow. Great job! It's good that Angeal suspects something. He's far too intelligent not to.
The Great Susinko chapter 3 . 2/3
What an awesome story! It must be very difficult, going back and living life, knowing what would (or could) happen. I loved the training mission. You did a great job of showing that Cloud still has the knowledge and skill, but he isn't the old Cloud and as such, doesn't have the stamina or build yet. Plus he has to hide how advanced he is. That would raise many questions that I'm such he doesn't want to answer.
Leo-ta chapter 11 . 1/27
you should try and finish this story
kat1316 chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
hmm i find it suspicious that Angeal would help Cloud all of a sudden especially after the recent hostilities Well any way please update soon!
Nachtnelke chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
Wohoo, the glacier between Cloud and Angeal seems to be melting slightly.
I liked the way you mentioned Cloud never having a teacher and therefore being unsure how to act. It's something so easily overlooked since one is so used to Cloud being a badass warrior. It's really thoughtful and I was really touched you noticed it.
Lady Lazy chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
I'm loving this! I can't wait for more.
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Oooooh! What happens next? I'm looking forward to reading more!
Saber Amane chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
AMAZING STORY! really love the plot and everything, cloud is going through so much, I can see how he wouldn't want to tell someone, and yet want to at the same time. and poor aerith/aeris, not being born. though thats probably and important plot twist or something, does that mean all cloud's other friends are dead/not born too? kinda been thinking about that.
and the whole 'dreams' things, I can see where angeal would get defensive and try to pry why they're happening, and Zack just brushing it all off lol. I could so see him actually doing something like that for real. Update soon okay! it's been almost 2 years! I'll die if I can't see how this ends!
Valiant Lies chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
I've read through this story twice now and really love it. It hasn't quite been two years since you last updated and I'm still hoping you will carry on with this story. I mean last chapter ever is a bit of a cliffhanger. I really want to know why Aeris isn't there and I want to know what is going to happen with Sephiroth. I really really would love to read more.
Valiant