Reviews for Redemption
Psychotic-Black-Knight chapter 11 . 4/27
are you going to update? im loving this story and cant wait for more!
I'm really hoping you'll update. Every couple of weeks I'm checking, whether you already have and every time i see that you haven't, I'm sad. :-(

Now, I'm not trying to guilt trip you, or anything, I just want to let you know, that you still have some readers left, who absolutely love your writing!
Shadowblayze chapter 11 . 1/6
But...but...but-

I really, really like this!

I especially enjoy how you make Cloud's- very understandable- issues seem relevant and impactful (I think my inner synonym finder has broken...) without making him seem trite or self-pitying. He feels like a real character put into a shit situation with minimal information and the extinction of everything he has ever loved or cared about on the line. He's also very human as well, which is awesome to witness and makes him even more interesting to read!

Then there are the others and they are more than two-dimensional props as well.

So, really, kudos~!
Kags24 chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
Still in luv with this fanfic, can't wait for chapter 12. Hope it's soon! :)
Melodien chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
any chance that a new chapter is coming? because i really like this fic. i like it very much :3
Kamandi Lyon chapter 11 . 5/8/2015
I check back in with this story every couple months. Please consider continuing it.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
Good stuff here
Guesty TD chapter 11 . 2/14/2015
Noooooooooooooo don't leave a cliff hanger like that! It's killer on my already poor sleeping habits, I'm going to be awake all night wondering whats going to happen next and its been over 3 years since the last update...

Well, I must say that the story is awesome; plot is solid and going at a steady pace. Characters are strong and interesting, and their interactions are spectacularly written. The love triangle is intense and nail biting and is leaving me on pins and needles wondering how Cloud and Angeal are going to interact next. Then you have to go and leave us with a cliffy like that! It hurts! I need to know what happens at the dinner! This is cruel and unusual punishment I'll have you know! So please update! Please, please, please!
heyxoxoxo chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
This is one of my favorite stories for years now! It's been slowely killing me not knowing what will happen between Angeal and Cloud. Please update it would make my year!
An author alone in the dark chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
how can you stop here?
please! i want so much the read the following chapters!
how will the dinner go with angeal? will Cloud speak to him? i hope so !
i really hope you will update soon.
thank you so much for what you habe already writter! ii love it!
Alzhaered the Creator chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
I wish this was being continued...
It is great 'fic and while short, kept me happy reading for a while!
Please keep it up!
cutthecrepe chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
I love this story, I just re-read it again after a year or so. I really hope that you'll pick it up and finish it one day.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
This is one of the best time travel stories I have read! I really like how you describe the pressure Cloud is acting under. Having to save the planet and stop history from repeating itself; or not repeating but taking its original course. Let's be honest this is too great a burden for one person alone to carry. Anyone no matter how strong would be just a few steps away from breaking. Additionally Cloud has to deal with the suspicion of people close to him and the fear of the wrong people taking interest in him (like Hojo etc.). That's why I think Cloud's confession, that keeping his sanity is a full time job, is very realistic assesment of how a person in his situation would feel. It's also the reason why I prefer your story to other fanfiction in which Cloud, the little Gary Stu, saves the day easy-peasy... ;-)

Personally I hope Cloud accepts Angeal's offer. Not just because talking might lighten the burden he carries but also because Angeal is in a better position to gather vital information and to protect him from the sience department (at least to a certain point).

Please update!
The Great Susinko chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
"It all started when I died..."

I would LOVE to be there for that conversation. A really awesome chapter. You made Angeal SO intelligent! I love it! I was fooled too, although I was wary when Cloud started spouting tactics. You are AWESOME!
The Great Susinko chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Awww. NO Cloud! Come back! I really really really (really) want to see what happens between you Zack and Angeal next! Come back!