Reviews for Daughter of War
LittleDarlings12345678910 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
?WHAT! I LIKED READING THAT!
Warpath 4199 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
SHORTLY! its 2013
HEROTIME547 chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
Hey I hope that you get started on that rewrite soon I'm getting bored from not seeing what happens next so hopefully it come out soon. Also I have an idea for how the story should go, like the first part should be the same as what you have here and that it focuses on her learning to become a horseman like her father. The second half should take place with the game's story line in which after War's sent back to Earth to clear his name Natalya follows him, she can go to earth due to the fact that she isn't bound to the 7th seal like the others. Well hope you update soon.
GACF Admin chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
Make it to where Hell is hunting her instead of Heaven. The angels and the horsemen are both trying to protect her from the demons. That would be pretty cool
HEROTIME547 chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
Keep the basic plot the same, and don't change Natalyas name. Maybe in your rewrite you should have it that both Heaven and Hell are hunting her, Hell wants to use her power to for evil purposes not sure how but it's up to you. And also you should have War have flashbacks of when he met Jessica, Nataylas mother. And that's all that I have.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
Please put up a note on top of each chapter you update :)
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 11 . 4/10/2011
My only suggestion is that maybe give her a different weapon, just for variety.
HEROTIME547 chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
Hey there it's been 2 months since your last update and was wondering when will you update because I really want to know what happens.
Onyx Gallan chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Awesome chapter. You get extra kudos for the simile of Zack looking like Johnny Depp.

Lol. That's a good name for the Great Dane. Name him after the McDonald's hamburger.

Anyway, add a bit more detail and remember that you don't always have to have your characters using the "he said" or "she said" thing throughout dialogue. You can alternate and have one quote without the said part and follow the rhythm of who's talking back and forth.
Onyx Gallan chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I've got the game and I still haven't beat it yet. Still stuck on trying to beat the Stygian while riding Ruin and I gotta say this is good.

No errors from what I see.

It just needs more flow and transitions.
UNkown43 chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Wow tough break for her, also I was wondering will Natalya gain the ability to turn into a Chaos form like War could in the game? Till later.
HERO547 chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Well looks like Natalya just got on her fathers nerve for the first time and that was funny when the rat scared her. I also want to ask a question will any of your future chapters tell the story of how War met Natalya's mother because I really think that'll be interesting.
HERO547 chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
That was unexpected what was up with the horse well till later.
KING433 chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
I've read this story several times and I can't get over it, it's the best darksiders that I've ever read, so please update soon.
Cody chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
I had my doubts when I first started reading but as I went on it became mesmerizing, but will you please check your grammar it is frustrating to really get into this amazing story only to be pulled out by a grammar mistake.