Reviews for Primal
LoreoftheFaye chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
Holy monkies that was good! Can't wait to read the sequel!
deleted9 chapter 14 . 12/9/2010
Ughhhh, that was so sad. I just...I don't even know what to say. Wonderful writing lol, but it was rather depressing...can't wait to see where you go from here! Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 13 . 12/9/2010
Geesh, that was emotional...wonderful job writing that whole scene!
deleted9 chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
Aww, that's just so sad. I don't even know what I would do in that situation...to know someone you loved wasn't herself and watching her kill someone and you can't do anything about it. It's like Willow...except that was pretty much her...you know what I mean :) Anyway, great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
Well...now this doesn't seem good. Very nice twist though with this how...twist haha ..not sure how else I wanted to say that, but it sounded better in my head. These finals are making me crazy. Anyway, great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
I just feel like Buffy shouldn't just jump to that conclusion..sure, it does look suspicious but I don't think she did it. Give her some credit. Sad sad sad lol. Great chapter, though!
deleted9 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
Ooh...now this sounds like it's going to be a problem. Guess we'll see. Poor Xander, though. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Haha, I can see Faith being a good teacher...she's been through enough to know just what to show them and what she needs to look out in them. Great chapter!
LoreoftheFaye chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
I'm personally mortified that Faith has not only heard Britney Spears, but can recognize random song lyrics...

Other than a few dialogue bits that feel a bit off of canon, it's not a bad story. Update soon...
deleted9 chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
Hahaha, love the ending. That girls seems quite interesting...guess we'll see :) Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Aww, I love Willow. She's a great friend, even to people who don't deserve it sometimes. Not that Faith doesn't deserve it, just making that point. Wonderful chapter!
deleted9 chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
You gotta hand it to Faith...and you...rocked that speech. That would definitely make some stuck up girls stop and pay attention! Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
NIce addition with the Brittany comments haha. This was a very sweet scene between them...important too, it's good that she can really trust him with what she's feeling. That's love, for sure :) Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
It would be pretty awesome to have Willows powers haha; heck it would be awesome to have Buffy's too, really. I was wondering if they had that conversation coming and you didn't disappoint! Great chapter!
The Fallen Sky chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Lovely! This relationship is getting better and better. It's so nice to see that Faith can open herself up to someone and share her inner fears. It makes her more likable and more human. Plus, the fact that it's Xander that she's opening up to, is just the icing on the cake. And I loved the playful banter they shared while in the midst of a serious conversation. They are just the cutest couple ever!

Can't wait for more!