Reviews for Cold Case File
jedigirlsc chapter 17 . 1/8
this is a great story. will it be continued?
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Hi, I saw this rec'd by um darn, forgot her name! M7107? Good Deal writer?

Anyway, great start. I will probably put it on alert and wait until it's closer to complete to read more. Only because I have a really bad memory. And you haven't updated in over a year. I look forward to reading it. :)
Anita chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I just found this story, rec-ed by m7707. Great first chapter, thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I have a cold case that needs to be looked at.
Ellie Aluinn chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
New to your delicious tale and loving every minute of it!
lvk1978 chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Awww, I'm all caught up now. No more chapters to read. :-(

I'm glad to have your reassurances that you won't flounce on the fic. You've got a great story here and I'm so glad I've had the chance to read it and catch up with everyone else.

I hope that you're doing well and that you have a chance to update in the near future. Thanks for sharing this amazing story with us!
lvk1978 chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
Things are clearer and more muddied for our fave couple. I am glad that they got a few things out of the way. Hopefully, the information that Bella has given them will allow them to better protect her.

This has been quite the ride and I'm loving it so far!
lvk1978 chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
"You be Bella, and I'll be Edward. I wouldn't ever hurt you. I'll be your vampire, and you can be my human." Best. advice. ever!

Lovely, lovely, lovely! Scary, sad and beautiful. Wonderful chapter!
lvk1978 chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Loved the "Castle" shout out! Beckett is one of my faves, too!

Poor Edward...getting ragged on by everyone in his family! And then getting the scary phone call from Alice! You can never rest when your GF is the danger magnet Bella Swan!

OMG, I'm almost caught up - bummer! :-( Would like to keep reading forever and ever! ;-D
lvk1978 chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
I prefer those first two songs by Fred Astaire, but then I'll bet a child (relatively speaking) such as yourself doesn't even know who he is. But then again, maybe you do. After all, you did suggest Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong - all brilliant and talented vocalists. I first heard Fred Astaire sing those songs in a couple of his musicals so I guess I can be forgiven for my sentimentality.

And !Brava! on the lemon. It was lovely and hawt and sweet and much appreciated. I don't really know if Bella should have started out that quickly with Edward, but sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants and there's no getting around it. I hope that they will keep going forward from there.
lvk1978 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Really like what Angela told Bella about successful relationships. Can only hope that Bella will take her advice.

Gotta go! Need to find out what happens next! GREAT JOB!
lvk1978 chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Poor Edward! Still kind of the drama queen of the Cullen Coven! It's nice to see that he is excited, nervous, cray-cray, etc. over Bella. I'm really looking forward to how their relationship (?) will progress (?) from here.

You're doing a bang-up job! Loving the story!
lvk1978 chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
"Just Bella" was just awesome!

Best chapter to date! It was only lacking one thing (Edward) but I'm sure we'll get to him soon enough.

Fantastic writing! Again, very evocative - I felt like I was right there with Bella in Forks.

AMAZING! Thanks for sharing this story with us.
lvk1978 chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
So now we know about Bella and her trauma. I love how you had Bella link Edward to her father's killers. I also love how you had Bella differentiate between the two.

Could it be that Charlie's killer has come back to try and finish the job? And poor Bella! If she were to be totally honest with Edward, would that help to protect her? OMG, this is SO good!
lvk1978 chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
I absolutely love your style of writing! It's so evocative - I feel like I'm sitting right there in that dive with Bella and Edward.

Is that Charlie's badge number over her heart? Was he killed in the line of duty? Gah! I am dying to know more about Bella! I guess we'll all learn along with Edward.