Reviews for Monkey Nation
UltrawaveStudios chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
WOAWOAWOAWOAAAAAH WOAH. WOAH. woah.

Dude! This is rated T! And T rated things DO NOT have swear spams in them! You might want to massively edit this chapter.
UltrawaveStudios chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
now these points of data make a beautiful line, and were' out of Beta, we're releasing on time! So I'm 'GLaD' I got burned, think of all the things we've learned for the people who are Still Alive!

If you expect people to not get the reference, then you're deathly wrong. XD
Tayjay101 chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Your writing is very good! I think I have a guess as to what the plan is.. based on the title and some things you've said. It's very interesting and I can't wait for more.

Also, are you a fan of Portal? I keep seeing references to the credits song, "Still Alive."
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
It's pretty good ;) I really want to know what's going to happen
Wandering to her doom chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Epic story hope u countie it.
the emerald wolf chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
hi well i really like the story and cant wait to read more. i have been playing ape escape since i was just a little kid it was actually the first game i ever played so i have played all 3 and just as a guess i think you might have taken a small

idea from the 2ed and maybe combined that with the idea in the 3ed to make whatever you are planning for this... hold on let me rrephrase that so it makes sense. in the 2ed game one of the fairy tales you can win is Sepector turning everyone

into monkeys and in the 3ed their is a hidden video about a mad scientit creating the super monkeys that look robotic and creepy so as a guess is the lab in that video the same lad White is working in? also it would explain the gore you mentioned. anyway cant wait to read more. also ... if you

watch inuyasha you will know what i mean but when they freaked out that spector smiled it reminded me of sesshomeru from inuyasha and how Jokan freaks out when Sesshomrau smiles. sorry this is so long cant wait to read more. good job :)
wolfgirl and sonic 23 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Oh boy, oh boy. The plan is getting into action! Humans indeed are similar to monkeys. The pudding part made me laugh! Keep up the good work! ( my guess is turning humans into monkeys! Just a guess...P)
wolfgirl and sonic 23 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
You're welcome!) This story is really good and I'm glad you're not stressed over this. This story has really improved and like I said, this story is very intresting on the way the plot is moving in by bits. Keep the good work up and you have all the time to write!
wolfgirl and sonic 23 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
This is a really getting good! I'll be waiting to see what this plan is leading to.( Not pressuring you, you have all the time you need if you're feeling stressed I)
White-Vanilla chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Ah! What could this all mean...? Update soon~!
wolfgirl and sonic 23 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
This story is getting a intresting start and this plan is getting myterious!

Waiting to see the next exciting chapter! D
wolfgirl and sonic 23 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
This chapter made the plan even more intreting to find out! I laughed at the part where Blue got punched in the face!(I don't hate Blue, but its funny to see the charaters gettng owned at somepoint,XP)

This story's getting a good start so I can wait to see what this new plan is!
White-Vanilla chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Lol, I love Spike's laidback personality! Those newbies all stink! But fun to watch when they get hurt, indeed. Lol, that's alright, as long as we get material to read.

Your composition here is MUCH better than your first chapter, just a few typos, nothing serious. However, you've improved so much. For that, I am really happy. D

I can't wait to find out what the plan is. )
wolfgirl and sonic 23 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This new plan seems surprising! Please continue this story because its really becoming intresting to read!D
White-Vanilla chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is a great start, wonder what the plan is...

Anyways, you got me hooked to the story! Lol, everyone seems to hate Jimmy. XD He's my least favourite character, too. I love Spike and Jake! )

Ah, there's just some typos in your story, and you need to get the first paragraph out nicely. Don't make it a whole chunk of words together. Other than that, you're good to go! Eagerly await your next chapter. D